Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

mai bhi theek hun bas flu hogya raat ko 1 am ko ice cold water se naahayi thi isn't me best hehe

maha kisi scene ki ya kis cheez i yeh toh batao?

waah  aap toh meri bichde hue behen hoo  aa  gale lag jaa ..mein bhi raat ki kisi bhi waqt uth ker naha leti hun ..chahe thada ho ya garam 🤣
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

sara ki bacchi mar gayi tu mujhse

isne kya kiya mujhe bhi batao mai bhi marungi isse 😆
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

isne kya kiya mujhe bhi batao mai bhi marungi isse 😆

WHO ARE YOU😉😉
mujhe purana usernmame he accha lagta tha

chal kaisi hain?
-Fatima- thumbnail
maha yaar nahane ka mood tha abjee se bhi dant pari mujhe hehe

sara aa gale lag wah meri pakki wali behan hai tu hehe
-Fatima- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashlesha09

WHO ARE YOU😉😉

mujhe purana usernmame he accha lagta tha

chal kaisi hain?

haaye mujhe doubtful mat karo already mushkil se chng kiya hai woh mera jaanu that
mai fine hwz u?
Batameez. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Maha-

aiwain m,ujhy siggy bnani hy aik req hy
and premeer ki mery khud k liye😛
ym pr aa ja na mujhy suni hy😆

premeer apke liye ? u still like  them ..mujhe pata chala u don't like them😲
mera ym nahi chal raha ..net slow hai 🤣
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Sara-Ksg

am good fatty
tu kais hain?
beta khayaal rakha kar apna

and sara, u bloddy fool
mujhse baat mat karna and i mean this tym
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sara-Ksg

kis ny bola k i dont like premeer😲😲😲i love prem i like heer😆
Batameez. thumbnail
@fats di : aap meri party mein hoo ..aqsa ki party mein kab gayi aur mujhe marogi 🤣
haan fats di  hum pakke  wale behen hai ..kitni similarities hai hum mein lol

@aqsa: ki hoya ab ? mera net slow hai yaar verna yahoo per ati mein
-Fatima- thumbnail
if someone don't read yet

Anurag,Taani and Robindo share their success mantra

Tere Liye is reaping the rewards for the hard work put in by the cast and crew and it's given tough competition to rival shows like Uttaran, Sanjog Se Bani Sangini. Anurag and Taani, who are the lead of the show, share with us the secret of the show's success.

They say that the off-screen camaraderie between the actors has made the show a success.

Anurag is happy with the overall performance of the show. "I'm happy that my fans love the performance of all the actors. I just came to know that we're doing very well in the 10 pm slot. We've given competition to popular shows like Uttaran. I'm sure that we'll continue doing well, as the upcoming storyline has an interesting plot," he says.

He further adds that the success of the show is because of the off screen friendship between the actors. "All of us get along and my co-stars are very nice people. We work well together." On his onscreen Jodi with Taani, he says, "I'm glad that the fans love the Anurag-Taani Jodi. Keep watching and supporting us."

Anupriya Kapoor, who plays Taani admits that she signed the show because she knew that it would rule the 10 pm roost. "I want to thank the viewers for believing in our show and making this moment special," she says, adding that the reality of the show is what has made it a welcome change for the viewers.

She commented some of her fans:
Shreejashi: I'm from Kerala, I like this show very much...also I learned Hindi by seeing STAR Plus.
Taani: It's amazing that you learnt Hindi by watching Star Plus. Thank you for watching the show. It feels great to interact with fans. I hope we will get your support for with our chemistry.

Robindo, who has a new look on the show, also expressed his happiness at the show's success. He said, "When there is a good story and a bunch of good actors, the show is bound to be a hit. I knew that the show was special and I would like to thank the audience for their support."

For Robindo this message is from london246
Anonymous: So is Robi coming back as a negative character or positive. I think that we have had enough negative characters and the last thing we need is Robi being negative!!!!!!!!!!!
Robindo: It's nice to hear that people haven't forgotten about me and I just want the audience to watch my entry."

Vikas Goopta, the creative head of the show says that the show is about power-packed performances. "I'm glad that the audience has loved the show, especially the Taani-Anurag love story. Ekta Kapoor is the master of love stories and she has proved yet again that she knows how to woo the viewer."