Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
I too dont understand what was the need for Taani to accept it.. I dont know uspar kyaa bhoot chadha hai, mahan banne ka.. After Ananya dies, she will face the consequences ot it.๐Ÿ˜”
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
taani did....whhhaaaa---aaaaa--ttttttttttttttt?????!๐Ÿ˜ณ
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rati_arjun

oh.... she has lost it... maybe she is addicted to her own bashing and wants some more from gangulis.... but bechara anuraag ... no wonder he lost his mental balance.... its dificult to keep with taani's mahanta๐Ÿ˜†

yup seriously nyone ll go mad by so mush f mahanta.. We r also going mad nw enough plzz..some one tel these cv's plzz..
mythili2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

I too dont understand what was the need for Taani to accept it.. I dont know uspar kyaa bhoot chadha hai, mahan banne ka.. After Ananya dies, she will face the consequences ot it.๐Ÿ˜”

ya .. N d consequences ll b bad fr her.. Nyways if she would'nt hav acceptd also they wud hav blamed her bt atleast anu would hav stood up fr her nw i dnt kw wat ll happen..
mythili2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

taani did....whhhaaaa---aaaaa--ttttttttttttttt?????!๐Ÿ˜ณ

taani told ananya tat she changed d pills..
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That is NOT MAHANTA! its plain Stupidity!!!! Gosh I think even a brainless person should be able to make better decisions CV's please don't show Tani like that add some realism to her character Anupriya is doing a great job but CV's are spoiling her character by only giving her scenes where she just shuts up and stands there crying  ๐Ÿ˜”
mythili2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seh07

That is NOT MAHANTA! its plain Stupidity!!!! Gosh I think even a brainless person should be able to make better decisions CV's please don't show Tani like that add some realism to her character Anupriya is doing a great job but CV's are spoiling her character by only giving her scenes where she just shuts up and stands there crying ๐Ÿ˜”

yup its really a very stupid thing 2 do..god knows when ll these cv's understand...
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think i m the only one who didnt find tani wrong๐Ÿ˜† I am glad tani didnt tell ananya bout riteish's truth herself & get blamed for her death infront of every1 (which she will be anyway later i guess but dnt know how๐Ÿค”). Atleast ananya didnt create a scene again saying how tani admitted the truth...so i kinda liked ananya today๐Ÿ˜† Even if tani walked out the room without saying anything, ananya STILL would think it as tani's acceptance.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i dont know what the hell is happening

today the maha episode was soooooooooo weird
my mind is totally spinning
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
the anurag-taani scenes were like ....sumthing was missing
very boring episode it was