Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Am I the only one who felt bad for Pia?? (Page 7)

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:19am | IP Logged
and kya pata abhay piya ko follow karta ho, but piya ko pata na ho, abhay ne bola na " mai piya ka saya hoo" and saya to always sath rahta hai.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prcns

nope, Neethi................... m w/ u.

i too felt terribly bad for herOuch. in any case insults r badOuch, n if coming from someone we love is like d biggest punishment of lifeOuchOuchOuch. poor PiaOuch. i hope she can smile again.

I WANT her to smile again!! I don't like her going all weak and frail in front of Abhay and tolerate all the sh*t he's giving her! I mean, look at the way he manhandles her! I would've slapped any guy who would've dared to even touch me!Ouch
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kash-mayur

Nice topic...me too felt bad for her...

Thanks! I'm just waiting for today's episode! I wish Pia tells Abhay off!Embarrassed
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usha786

Now, I'm wondering what Abhay will do. He wanted Pia to hate him. Yeh toh passa hee palat gaya, yaar! She loves him death! She even went on to say "I wish I was dead" when he insulted her in front of Panchi and those bimbos!Cry

but one thing you could not notice friend, "abhay would not able to go with thoso bimbo girls after insulting piya. did you notice usne refuse kar diya jana.

Yup, I did! He was never interested in those bimbos! He just wanted to show Pia downLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index