Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Am I the only one who felt bad for Pia?? (Page 6)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I felt really bad for Piya. She was cryingCry Now she shouldn't follow Abhay and try to talk him untill Abhay follow her.

Well, if Pia has any self respect left, she'll not only stop following Abhay but showing indifference towards him too. I've said a 100 times and I"m saying it again: I'm sick and tired of Pia allowing Abhay to treat her like garbage and get away with itOuch

She should stop following Abhay. We all know, that if that happens, Abhay will follow her anywayEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

thk123

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
I've always liked the character of Pia and I felt so bad when he said such harsh things to her.She must've felt so humiliated.Poor thing!Ouch

.Jane..

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
I feel very bad when I see Pia crying...Abhay insulting Pia was just too much and that too when she confessed her love for Abhay whom she always loved from her heart .

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

I've always liked the character of Pia and I felt so bad when he said such harsh things to her.She must've felt so humiliated.Poor thing!Ouch

I think she would've been so heartbroken that she wouldn't have cared about the humiliationOuch Imagine having a guy you love such such things to you. I would've been shattered and sadly, so is Pia!
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

I feel very bad when I see Pia crying...Abhay insulting Pia was just too much and that too when she confessed her love for Abhay whom she always loved from her heart .

I know right?? And Pia thought that she was saying those words to Misha! She didn't even want Abhay to know and then also, he claimed that she threw herself on himOuch
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:45am | IP Logged
nope, Neethi................... m w/ u.

i too felt terribly bad for herOuch. in any case insults r badOuch, n if coming from someone we love is like d biggest punishment of lifeOuchOuchOuch. poor PiaOuch. i hope she can smile again.

.Jane..

Yukti_Ratzholic IF-Rockerz
Yukti_Ratzholic
Yukti_Ratzholic

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Nice topic...me too felt bad for her...

.Jane..

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Now, I'm wondering what Abhay will do. He wanted Pia to hate him. Yeh toh passa hee palat gaya, yaar! She loves him death! She even went on to say "I wish I was dead" when he insulted her in front of Panchi and those bimbos!Cry

but one thing you could not notice friend, "abhay would not able to go with thoso bimbo girls after insulting piya. did you notice usne refuse kar diya jana.

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index