Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Am I the only one who felt bad for Pia?? (Page 5)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Poor Piya has had a blastful of harsh words from Abhay i could feel the after shocks coming from Piya. It was such a hateful thing to say and to compare with the likes of T was degrading.Poor thing didn't know where to after revealing her heart out to Abhay unknowingly and have it thrown back in her face. No wonder Piya's run the other way. Abhay i'm disappointed in him. seriously what was he thinking? On top he says don't do anything stupid. Well hello if U are outright nasty to someone the way Abhay was how does he think she'l react by giving him flowers?/////////

OMG! If Abhay Raichand came in front of you you'd roast him aliveROFL
I can understand that he was rude to her for a reason but ya, knowing Pia and expecting her not to do something stupid and calling trouble on herself is asking for too much. His actions are justified but ya, he did go a bit too far today. He could've been a bit more subtle. In his quest to make Pia hate him, he's shattered the poor girl's heart and thats not happening at all! She's just a 17 year old baby! He should've had some mercy on her. Oh, well, I know he has a soft corner for her. Hopefully, he'll reveal it to her soon tooEmbarrassed

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
I almost cried when he insulted her. Abhay is going way to far.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

I almost cried when he insulted her. Abhay is going way to far.

Exactly! His actions are justified for his own reasons but he didn't have to be so mean. And even though, ultimately you can understand why Abhay did that, but for once, you can't help cursing him for hurting Pia so badly!
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hey, i know most of you are angry with abhay because he mouthed those horrible things to her. But just look at it from his point of view, he wants to keep her away as much as possible and in all his efforts it only makes Piya rebounds back to him with greater force. he is at his wits end. des not know what to do. he kinda of knows his parents will be the first to attack Piya if he went ahead with Piya. 

And Piya - now who would blame her. Here is a man who stands by her against all odds and supports her at times going even against his parents. His yo-yo attitude confuses the life out of her.

When a man who claims to hate her so much actually unconditonally helps her even without asking to be acknowledged for such help, what can she do but love him.

Abhay is fighting a lost battle and its time he understands.

His harshness will only make it worse for him beacuse Piya will anyways start her jassosi on him.

And I am hoping some handosme wolves come along on Monday where again Abahy will rescue her.

So his harsh words just fall flat in front of her.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Hey, i know most of you are angry with abhay because he mouthed those horrible things to her. But just look at it from his point of view, he wants to keep her away as much as possible and in all his efforts it only makes Piya rebounds back to him with greater force. he is at his wits end. des not know what to do. he kinda of knows his parents will be the first to attack Piya if he went ahead with Piya. 

And Piya - now who would blame her. Here is a man who stands by her against all odds and supports her at times going even against his parents. His yo-yo attitude confuses the life out of her.

When a man who claims to hate her so much actually unconditonally helps her even without asking to be acknowledged for such help, what can she do but love him.

Abhay is fighting a lost battle and its time he understands.

His harshness will only make it worse for him beacuse Piya will anyways start her jassosi on him.

And I am hoping some handosme wolves come along on Monday where again Abahy will rescue her.

So his harsh words just fall flat in front of her.

No one is angry with Abhay. We all understand why he did that. He's justified. But seeing Pia's pain, anyone would reflexively blame Abhay before thinking deeply. No one is blaming Abhay for what he did. We all just feel that its time for him to realise that he's just hurting Pia, not making her hate him. He should go to a Plan B now, thats it. I am the last person who can be angry with Abhay Raichand, I love him far too much and far too unconditionallyLOL
Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Hey, i was only giving an explanation from Abhay's view point and not blaming any one of you for being angry with him.

I was just wondering the pain he must be going through to say those lines to some one he has already stated (without her knowledge though) that he is her "SAAYA".

He defo needs a plan B and if possible ask tips from his mom for Plan "C".

Hanging around with those other girls is defo not going to help him or running behind T to spite Piya is not helping either.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Hey, i was only giving an explanation from Abhay's view point and not blaming any one of you for being angry with him.

I was just wondering the pain he must be going through to say those lines to some one he has already stated (without her knowledge though) that he is her "SAAYA".

He defo needs a plan B and if possible ask tips from his mom for Plan "C".

Hanging around with those other girls is defo not going to help him or running behind T to spite Piya is not helping either.

I know you weren't blaming. I was justifying myself anywayLOL
This post is basically about Pia and her feelings. We know Abhay's side of the story, she doesn't. But ya, Abhay is Abhay and Abhay and Pia are inseparable so you will have Abhay mentioned in Pia's post tooDay Dreaming

Roark

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I felt really bad for Piya. She was cryingCry Now she shouldn't follow Abhay and try to talk him untill Abhay follow her.

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index