Am I the only one who felt bad for Pia?? - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ka7eela

today i felt really bad for her, i wanted to spank  Abhay for the way he spoke with her ! i hope he suffers too!

@ last  sentence,  i hoped  that too, but its too late now

Its ok, ka7eela!๐Ÿค—
Abhay did not really have much of a choice! I don't blame Abhay for being rude, I blame him for not realising that his rudeness isn't having the desired effect. I only hurting Pia, not making her hate him

@last line: Well, we'll just have to live with it!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by kiranni

you are not the only one at all..
i think today everyone's feeling horrible for piya including me...it broke my heart..though i didn't expect anything better from abhay..it still hurts....abhay is very well aware of piya's emotions and feeling...and he uses it against her..his rudeness is always at its peak in front of piya...he knows it hurts her the most..he knowingly shoots the arrow tht goes right through her heart..
i still don't blame abhay though....he has no choice...i dunno whether he loves her or not...bt he knows she can not love him..tht's why he is doin all this...is it working really??..no not at all..and watever follows todays epi is all invited by abhay..i am still not sure why he broke the treaty..wat wat soo imp..i don't think piya's safety was a prob in this case..no danish no chand...i dunno..bt i am sure he's gonns go save piya in woods which will make piya confused and fall for him even more..i just wish tht abhay sees the strength and extent of piya's love..so he stops his futile efforts to make her go away

As I said, I don't blame Abhay for his rudeness, I blame him for not realising that his rudeness is not having the desired implications. Abhay better have a first class excuse for breaking the treaty! I hope the CVs don't ruin it!๐Ÿ˜ก
I think its pretty predictable that a heart broken Pia will go to find solace in the lap of nature unaware of the impending danger and our Abhay Darling will as usual pull her out of danger. I hope this happens!!
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Chill_Out

As I said, I don't blame Abhay for his rudeness, I blame him for not realising that his rudeness is not having the desired implications. Abhay better have a first class excuse for breaking the treaty! I hope the CVs don't ruin it!๐Ÿ˜ก
I think its pretty predictable that a heart broken Pia will go to find solace in the lap of nature unaware of the impending danger and our Abhay Darling will as usual pull her out of danger. I hope this happens!!
agreed!!! it's high time abhay realizes tht bring rude is not helping...it's not doin good to anyone..not even the viewers....ya..cv's better have a proper reason for it..i hope they don't forget...i soo hope tht happens too..can't wait to see my abhay fight the wolves and save piya..hopefully piya will get more clues..and abhay understand tht being rude is not doin him any good..and realizes the strength of piya's love
@chillu : no dear me too felt bad fr her....bt also knw dat Abhay must hv felt equally bad aftr behavin lk dt..
Nope ur not alone I'm with u... I felt really sad for pia and as for abhay he was sooooooo rude. I felt extra sorry for pia today :(
Originally posted by adits7

@chillu : no dear me too felt bad fr her....bt also knw dat Abhay must hv felt equally bad aftr behavin lk dt..

I know he must've. Specially since his 'Hate me, Pia' mission got the words "I love Abhay" out of her mouth๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I know he must've. Specially since his 'Hate me, Pia' mission got the words "I love Abhay" out of her mouth๐Ÿ˜†

ya he evn said sumthin aftr pia left frm der hurt..he said sumthin lk "pia kuch galat na kar lena ...ya sumthin lk dat....
yaar me to....felt really bad for Piya... and Abhay was rubbing slat in the pain...even though i kind of understand why he was doing that...but Piya was in sooooooooooooo much pain...
Originally posted by rukhsana1995

yaar me to....felt really bad for Piya... and Abhay was rubbing slat in the pain...even though i kind of understand why he was doing that...but Piya was in sooooooooooooo much pain...

Exactly!! Abhay has his reasons and its justified but you can't help blaming him once seeing Pia's pain! Its reflexive!
I felt bad for Pia, But I know Abhay will admit his love very soon for Pia. We all know he is just doing so that for Pia to hate him. But now he knows that Pia loves him so much.. he wont able to stop his feelings for her.. he will admit his love for her... may be next week thats going to happen..