Am I the only one who felt bad for Pia??

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
She's annoying, she's immature, at times even stupid. She's nosy and does not know the meaning of minding her own business, yet, I really adore Pia and today, seeing her condition, I couldn't help feeling really bad for her! 
Pia is unconditionally, irrevocably and as Abhay wants her to believe one sidely in love. 
"Tum daya ko pyaar samajh baithi. Lagta hai maine tumhari kuch zyada hee madad kar di, tumhe galat hints de diye." I'm sure, Pia's heart must've been broken into a zillion pieces! 
I can never ever forget her expression when she illuminated the tent. She was expecting a sleeping Misha but she was in for a rude shock! She looked so taken aback at seeing Abhay and yes, that, too, wide awake! As if he didn't humiliate her enough otherwise, just what she needed was Abhay knowing what she feels for him. 
Now, I'm wondering what Abhay will do. He wanted Pia to hate him. Yeh toh passa hee palat gaya, yaar! She loves him death! She even went on to say "I wish I was dead" when he insulted her in front of Panchi and those bimbos!😭

P.S. No! No! No! No!! Noooooooooooooo!! I do NOT want werewolves in the show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
You are not alone , babylicious. It was a pain to see Piya in that state and Abhay rubbing it in her face. But this was coming and Abhay is not going to come easy to her.....and there are worse battles to be won. So, Piya better have a stronger heart and a stronger mind.

As for werewolves , well, they had to come , this being a classic vampire tale......werewolves are bound to them and you cannot escape classic folklore for long. You can only hope for a good SFX team.

madmaxine thumbnail
Noo...I felt awful for poor Piya. She is silly at times and very annoying and all those things you said, but she's just a really sweet kid at the end of it all. I almost couldn't watch as Abhay insulted her and called her desperate in the last scene. I want Abhay to apologize. He never apologizes..though we all know he feels bad in his head. I'm waiting for the day there'll be one big, fat apology from Abhay..its going to be a long wait I knowπŸ˜ƒ!
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

You are not alone , babylicious. It was a pain to see Piya in that state and Abhay rubbing it in her face. But this was coming and Abhay is not going to come easy to her.....and there are worse battles to be won. So, Piya better have a stronger heart and a stronger mind.

As for werewolves , well, they had to come , this being a classic vampire tale......werewolves are bound to them and you cannot escape classic folklore for long. You can only hope for a good SFX team.

You know, Pia has been a strong girl. The way she handled her father leaving her, her mother's death, then coming face to face with her father again, its really admirable and respectable. I know I wouldn't be able to do that! But I don't know why her brains become like mashed potatoes when Abhay is around! She loses the basic essence of what she's made of! Suddenly, all the hardships life threw so mercilessly on her become immaterial because she cannot handle her heart anymore. I guess the effect of Abhay on Pia is stronger than any of us can imagine. 

Its not a question of SFX. I just don't like werewolves, period!😳

P.S. If Kabir turns out to be a werewolf, I don't know what I"ll do
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Noo...I felt awful for poor Piya. She is silly at times and very annoying and all those things you said, but she's just a really sweet kid at the end of it all. I almost couldn't watch as Abhay insulted her and called her desperate in the last scene. I want Abhay to apologize. He never apologizes..though we all know he feels bad in his head. I'm waiting for the day there'll be one big, fat apology from Abhay..its going to be a long wait I knowπŸ˜ƒ!

Abhay will not apologise! He's not exactly having the time of his life insulting Pia. He's feeling equally bad but he has his justifications. And if he apologises, Pia whose going gaga over a rude Abhay will get even madder after him. He can't afford to apologise. 
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

You know, Pia has been a strong girl. The way she handled her father leaving her, her mother's death, then coming face to face with her father again, its really admirable and respectable. I know I wouldn't be able to do that! But I don't know why her brains become like mashed potatoes when Abhay is around! She loses the basic essence of what she's made of! Suddenly, all the hardships life threw so mercilessly on her become immaterial because she cannot handle her heart anymore. I guess the effect of Abhay on Pia is stronger than any of us can imagine. 

Its not a question of SFX. I just don't like werewolves, period!😳

P.S. If Kabir turns out to be a werewolf, I don't know what I"ll do

That is the whole point. Abhay is the chink in Piya's armour. Sometimes , you can fight the whole world but there is this one person who turns you into nothing .......in Piya's life, Abhay is that person and that's why she is losing her senses.

i am the peace gang,. i love vampires, witches and werewolves, so am cool. πŸ˜†

Let's take each day as it comes. Kabir will be what the creatives want him to be and we can deal with it. 😳

.dazzleme. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well, i neaither find Piya annoying or stupid anytime...whatever she has done has been with the strong reasons nd sings Abhay has given her all the time!!!....hate me, but i am always there!....i'll jump the window but u cant ask anything!....i dont have a heart, but dont interfere!πŸ€”.....so whatever piya does is totally justified...would be totally werid if she wouldnt......i am more surprised why Abhay isnt learning or isnt beeing more carefull....if it would be anyone else then Piya, i guess the whole town would by now know abt his supernatural side.

as for immature, with how she  behaves and handels the ppl around specially her friends and how she cares abt everyone makes her among the most mature characters on the show....but i dont think we even can define the AbhayPiya complication into maturness/immaturness.

and yes, i felt hella bad for Piya....i dont feel all those words where needed from Abhay's side at all....but i guess and i hope the creatives have a good reason for it......and its not just to drag on their story while there is so much more to show when they soften up to eachother.

however i have to admit....i love this weak and strong beliavble sides of both Piya and Abhay.....the characters are so touchable....the fiersy but vulnerable Piya....and the cold by also weak Abhay....i fully enjoy the portrayals and how they are written and they are cetanly equally my fav nr 1 characters....all i hope for is for creatives to not write a scene for a drag purpose!.....other than that....Piya and Abhay are the most enjoyable sight of the show with their ups and downs, so refreshing.

@werewolfs......i just hope Ekta does this smoothly!.....i dont mind at all....but hope the effects are toleratable!
Edited by Melissa2 - 13 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pocahontas

That is the whole point. Abhay is the chink in Piya's armour. Sometimes , you can fight the whole world but there is this one person who turns you into nothing .......in Piya's life, Abhay is that person and that's why she is losing her senses.

i am the peace gang,. i love vampires, witches and werewolves, so am cool. πŸ˜†

Let's take each day as it comes. Kabir will be what the creatives want him to be and we can deal with it. 😳

How do you do this??!! How do you talk so much of sense every time??😳
Well, Abhay is definitely making Pia lose her senses. She didn't need alcohol at allπŸ˜†
Well, I'm not a peace gang, I only like vampires. I'm indifferent towards witches. Werewolves are, I don't know...I didn't even like them in Twilight. I was hoping Ekta is too poor to afford the graphics of werewolves so there would be none
I love Kabir, Poco!! I want him to be human! I know that I'm being even more difficult than Pia right now but I can't help it!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa2

well, i neaither find Piya annoying or stupid anytime...whatever she has done has been with the strong reasons nd sings Abhay has given her all the time!!!....hate me, but i am always there!....i'll jump the window but u cant ask anything!....i dont have a heart, but dont interfere!πŸ€”.....so whatever piya does is totally justified...would be totally werid if she wouldnt......i am more surprised why Abhay isnt learning or isnt beeing more carefull....if it would be anyone else then Piya, i guess the whole town would by now know abt his supernatural side.

as for immature, with how she  behaves and handels the ppl around specially her friends and how she cares abt everyone makes her among the most mature characters on the show....but i dont think we even can define the AbhayPiya complication into maturness/immaturness.

and yes, i felt hella bad for Piya....i dont feel all those words where needed from Abhay's side at all....but i guess and i hope the creatives have a good reason for it......and its not just to drag on their story while there is so much more to show when they soften up to eachother.

however i have to admit....i love this weak and strong beliavble sides of both Piya and Abhay.....the characters are so touchable....the fiersy but vulnerable Piya....and the cold by also weak Abhay....i fully enjoy the portrayals and how they are written and they are cetanly equally my fav nr 1 characters....all i hope for is for creatives to not write a scene for a drag purpose!.....other than that....Piya and Abhay are the most enjoyable sight of the show with their ups and downs, so refreshing.

I'm all praises for the way Pia handled her mother's death and her confrontation with her father in his new life. And ya, even though Pia did kind of act foolishly in Danish's case but I"m so fond of her that she never ever got on my nerves.

Abhay does have a reason for his harsh words and I hope those reasons are properly portrayed. If it was just to make Pia hate him, well, then its not working. He should find other ways to make her stay away.
AbhIya are my reason for watching the show! They're the heart, the soul and the life of the show! I better relate to them!! πŸ˜³
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmm, well my heart went out for piya and Abhay is not having a great time insulting her either. He is also being equally hurt. But he does not want her to know his truth and put her life in danger. He probably also feels that once she knows the truth she will forever go away from him which probably he cannot take.

Both of them are hurt and in immense pain.

and Piya is only taking her baby steps in Abhay's life and she has to cross miles and fight battles all along the way.