Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silentsoul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
not actually but I didnt commented anything directly you...but u did...I have reported it....so leave it.....
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
all i can say is what would be cool is

sheila!!
sheila ki jawani 
im to sexy for msk
me tere haath na aniii
nononono 
hahahahahhaha
~Serendipity~ thumbnail
yaa...gud let's leave it on mods...
Silentsoul thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Ilovemsk

all i can say is what would be cool is

sheila!!
sheila ki jawani 
im to sexy for msk
me tere haath na aniii
nononono 
hahahahahhaha

yup i want that too......

that too dream seuqence....at MSK bachelor party.....DD ki khawaish poorri
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kuls11

yup i want that too......

that too dream seuqence....at MSK bachelor party.....DD ki khawaish poorri

Mera tho abhi se dreaming shuru Kuls!!! Hmmmmmmm DD hi jawani!!! MKS testing her himmat1!!! ...all in dream sequence!!!!😃 Wont ask for more you know!!!

And who ever wants to give us bhashan about this being Phamily show! follow the steps:
1) take the remote
2) change the channel!
Or
2) Put the TV off
Or
2) if you are of able to control... break the TV!!!!

Dont give us bhashhan!🤢!!

What say Kuls!!!

~Serendipity~ thumbnail
yes u r right...aur vaise its useless to give bhashan here.....they will not change their thinking...😆
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Hum kyun anpi soch badlen? We are what we are! Waise nobody changes for anybody! I want Sheela ki jawani! even DD wants to!!! so 😃....  There have been lot of tries to sodharofy us!! everything pathetically failed!!!! Hum still Cheapo harmonally imbalanced Phans hai aur aise hi rahenge!!!😛😉
Edited by Preethi-Premi - 13 years ago
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_devina

don't utter rubbish infront of me mind ur own language and ur business ok......pkyek ko beech me lane ki himaat kaise hui...zyada trp knowledge h toh yahan mat dikha ok....u don't be hyper ...mjhe mat sikha.....and if u r intrested in cheap things its not my problem....mjhe tumse ladne me koi interest nahi par after seeing ur comment u deserve this..🤢 

**Mod's note**

Friends why I can again and again see comparisons happening in the forum...this is Geet forum so its better we stick strictly to Geet discussions rather than what other shows r showing..

@Maneet_debina:If u felt offended by any comment u should hv reported it directly rather than quoting the member and personally attacking her which is against IF rules..as far as I can see u have started the personal attack here and instigated the other member to start a fight...if u feel some comparison was going on..it should hv been reported ...its against rules to attack the other member...

@Kuls11:U too did the same mistake by quoting her back..instead u should hv reported the quote directly instead of starting a open verbal fight...

This time no warning to anyone..but next time plss see to it, no comparison of shows r happening in the forum and if something is found offensive, simply report it rather than quoting the member back...no personal attacks should happen from now on or else both the parties will get a official warning for it

Geet DT
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Thanks a lot guys to make me realise i am true DEEDIAN!~!!!

My topic got Jyothi Di's warning!!!😍