Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

It's sad but Sam is not that good after all..... (Page 7)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28Prud123theindustrymonkzanish_kRasnyHaHaHeHe-HuppFaraan92Gauahargeous_N

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Fire.. I again watched the epi.. When Sallu cracked the joke, he actually laughed yaar....

CHalo for the sake of arguments lets agree to that fact that he didnt laugh or wanted to make fun of Veena's right comments.. But it was evident that his hatred for Veena has overpowered his sweetness- .. Like in the prev epi, he was pretty disgusted with Veena's shorts etc etc.. It is fine to be disgusted, but not so much that when that person is makign some 'proper' comments abt abusing woman etc etc, you'd not support his statements.. :(----dear i want to say here that veena tried to portrayed that she was saint and blah blah and even she commented on dolly that on her women hood abt dolly --shayad dolly husband cant satisfy herOuch..baat dono taraf se galat Ouch. hai .u r linking sam statement  that he supported dolly but he wass saying without supporting anybody same thing "cl0wn "said sam got irritated when veena tried to prove her self victim and   and giving lecture on manners said sam and shweta made that issue of their fight with dolly   when veena  herself  is "shameless"   ....

May be my fault, because I relli thought that if it were any other gal in ST's place, he would have done the same .. If you remember, I said the same thing in every post.. But he proved me wrng.. This Veena-Dolly fiasco, he took Dolly's side.. :(..

Expectations shattered.. that's all.. He is still better than some of the members inside the house..

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
It's obvious a girl like Veena would get to hear something like this !
Why din't Shweta or Aanchal got to hear such things, simple because they're decent and know how to behave. And Kuttabhai you're right once again Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92fire_guntiny15

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Akrambas --

First of all.. Many people said at that time that what Sameer did that day, was more for himself, and less for Shweta.. Because he wanted to fight it out with Dolly.. And he got the right moment..

Anyways, we did not agree at that time.. Continued to support him blindly, even though he DID provoke Dolly..

Lol okay so now its DID ... and before you guys were actually saying the DIDN'T ...
I din't know ST fans were like this, I was actually defending Shweta with themErmm

Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 25 December 2010 at 1:08pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKtiny15

HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
After watching yesterday n todays eps , i realised that veena is better than sam n dolly .after veena left home, sam n dolly njoyed a lot n conversing with each other nicely. Literally i should not hv trusted in sam that he would be like dolly. If sam does not like veena ,he is not entitled to say bad anything about her . I feel that his reason of supporting shweta is to get much votes from shweta fans because he knows that she is one of such inmate who have huge fan following .if i support her , i can get some sympathy from her fans then . He is the fakest person n under mask. Reason of veena to nominate him was damn true. FROM TODAY VEENA MADE A PLACE IN MY HEART AND I LOST ALL RESPECTS TO SAM NOW.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SM28arkamuprerna4rishavFaraan92

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

After watching yesterday n todays eps , i realised that veena is better than sam n dolly .after veena left home, sam n dolly njoyed a lot n conversing with each other nicely. Literally i should not hv trusted in sam that he would be like dolly. If sam does not like veena ,he is not entitled to say bad anything about her . I feel that his reason of supporting shweta is to get much votes from shweta fans because he knows that she is one of such inmate who have huge fan following .if i support her , i can get some sympathy from her fans then . He is the fakest person n under mask. Reason of veena to nominate him was damn true. FROM TODAY VEENA MADE A PLACE IN MY HEART AND I LOST ALL RESPECTS TO SAM NOW.

LOL BLA BLA there we start againn, shweta has a big fan following so everyone wants to get friends with her LMAO ROFL If he really did that he would not leave the house ... he knew he was right, he din't do that for sympathy Tongue Do you really think Shweta fans are voting for him ? they will only vote for Shweta not for Sam Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRK

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I have just some questions for all the Veena fans and ex Sam fans, why is it that Sam is selectively against Veena and not others? So it is for Veena why is it that she is so against Sam? Now surely there is a problem between them but what or who is the reason we dont know. We have heard Veena's version but we don't know what Sam's version is. Hostility is never without reason. Why is that most contestants out of the house has most negative things to say about Veena including her so called sis Sara? And just because he is against Veena do you really think Ashmit is better?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKTheDilettanteReal.Madridfire_guntiny15

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

He doesn't need to gain sympathy via Shweta he has a certain presence himself in the industry & has contacts so does Neelam they all have their own base it has nothing to do with ST's 'fanbase'

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissSRKReal.Madridtiny15

Go to top