Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

It's sad but Sam is not that good after all..... (Page 18)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by fire_gun

[ yes i believe whatever he said because i know some one from bb1-2 season who worked for bbteam..the way cl0wn described the things i got confirmed he is saying the truthWink abt the show

OkieCry I dont seem to believe him/herCry
thats ur opinion...Wink..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotmeprerna4rishav

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itsnotme

itsnotme Senior Member
itsnotme
itsnotme

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by itsnotme

Hey itsnotme .. Lets down insult clown this way LOL..

Anyways, I didnt read any of his comments except one.. LOL.. Forget abt believing.. I think his behavior in the show has turned a few fanz down.. But they still do like him..

I wanna know who are those who got affected by Clown? LOL

atleast not me...though i got affected by his behaviour towards Veena that day but still he remains one of my favs along with ShwetaWinkTongue

Yeah same here.. I just got affected from whatever I have seen in the show.. Not from any postersLOL

@ Bold -- Itsnotme.. You truly define your usernameSmileLOLLOLLOLLOLItsnotyouLOLLOL

ROFLROFLROFL yeah atleast itsnotme who got affectedLOL

prerna4rishav

Supremo Goldie
Supremo
Supremo

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
My god , people here are so childish!
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 3:30am | IP Logged
I dont agree sam is not that good.He is rite in his way.Cannot compare anyone with drama queen.
-dear10- IF-Stunnerz
-dear10-
-dear10-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:13am | IP Logged
oh god lagta in sab jo keh rahe hai ki sam not that good lagta hai unhone samajh liya ki sam human nahi balki kisi god ka avtaar hai .samjho sameer ne jo veena ko kaha use leker shuru ho gaye or veena jo noutanki ker rahi thi sab bhool gaye ..ek bbat batao plz kya jab veena cheap harkate kerti hai to kya aap use apni family ke saath dekh sakte hai jaise mummy papa batao kyonki main nahi dekh sakti to sam kaise dekh sakta hai ..mujhe lagta hai ki aapke mann main jo kuch bhi ho wo aapko kisi na kisi ko kehdena chaiye wahi to sam ne kaha jo feel kiya kah diya jaise veena ji mohabbat feel kerti hai aashmit ke liye ............pata nahi bekaar ke topic bana rakhe hai sam ko neech dikhane ke liye baat to ese ker rahe hai jaise sam ne mother teresa ko galat keh diya hai veena sam ko bujdil bole to chalta hai , double standard sam ke nahi balki ye topic shuru kerne walon ke hai.

.Monami.

pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fire_gun

aur kya guarantee hai ki clown is not the guy from Dale Bhagwagar's teamWink...obviously he can be...he attended the aakhri salaam and told exactly what happened on the sets like Veena was wearing this, then Salman's birthday was celebrated...and since all this turned out to be true most of u will even take for granted the rest that he says even though it was not shown or it may never have happened...unbelievable Sam losing his fans bcoz of clownOuchLOL although Sam's behaviour did turn me off par itna bhi nahi ki mein uske saamne Ashmit ko accha samjhuDeadLOL
   whatever cl0wn revealed was correct and i believe nothing to with ashmit patel;s PR... abt sam loosing fansLOLLOL he is not loosing much fans most of them r influenced by forum threads like it always happensWink and sum members who r shouting from the top i have told them eariler tooo understand the situation first then react but LOLLOLLOL...cl0wn himself said whatever he saw sameer was not at faultWink...i have gone each and every post of cl0wn and connected with epsiode  and found that sam didn;t  done any thing wrongWink...

sorry but i don't believe all the crap that he said about Sam...so the question of whether he said was right or not doesn't arise imo...and though it may not have mattered to Sam fans at large and may not affect the voting pattern that much still some of his fans at IF did get affected by the whole thing probably the goal has been achieved by that clown(aka Ashmit's publicity team)Wink

@ all 3 above...........all of u r rite bt believe me any reality show, d audience consists of hired ppl- they r paid 100 rupees per day plus food...........i found this out 4m SRGMP Zee tv team..........

d issue is not abt sam...........its a red herring..............d point is clown just said 'ashmit is d best guy in bb house'................he also said shweta is fake...................when asked abt it, clown gave some vague answers - bcos ashmit is himself ???and shweta is diff. 4m what she is outside bb???
pawancool IF-Dazzler
pawancool
pawancool

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged

Go to top