Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

LOL ..........we can make judgments based on what we are shown on TV. ๐Ÿ˜›  What is point in making speculations ? Be logical ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

If they can edit Sameer's statement, then probably they could have edited nasty comments from other contestants as well  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Also I noticed that many members supported Salman when he insulted Veena last friday ......but now they are criticizing sameer for the same  ๐Ÿ˜• now why big issue on women insult ? double standards ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I personally criticized salman for his stupid act so won't support sameer as well if I really see the  evidence ....๐Ÿ˜ณ

I am not sameer fan but don't understand purpose behind this topic  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

haanji Arjun, aj clown ne bataya to sam bura ban gayaji.

kaal agar clown ST ke baare me kuch bolega same log bolenge no, ST can never be fake..

What ?????????????????๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: pinky no1

totally agree with u  industrymonk,ab sabki class dikh rahi hain lol

Haanji, agar ye baat St ke baare bole hote, to  main jaroor comments  janna chahungi
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Akrambas --

First of all.. Many people said at that time that what Sameer did that day, was more for himself, and less for Shweta.. Because he wanted to fight it out with Dolly.. And he got the right moment..

Anyways, we did not agree at that time.. Continued to support him blindly, even though he DID provoke Dolly..

But this time.. Same situation.. Dolly abused Veena and Ashmit.. Called Veena names.. And this time we are AGAIN against this issue.. But this Sameer has changed sides.. Not us..

Just because Sam helped Shweta once.. ( That is also a question mark now ), Shweta fanz wont lick his feet for life.. We have liked Sam for his neutral and MOST sane behavior inside the house..

But now Hatred has overtaken the sweetness inside him.. And I dont like that a BIT..

Which many people??? Can u tell us..

Only ST fans, who keep repeating that sam did it for himself.

Now don't tell me ke Hrishant and ashmit told this..

Because you don't believe them, right???
Both of them didn't say good things about ST..

If 24/7 ka view Big boss ghar ka dikhayi jata hota, pata nahi  kya hota ST ka

itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aur kya guarantee hai ki clown is not the guy from Dale Bhagwagar's team๐Ÿ˜‰...obviously he can be...he attended the aakhri salaam and told exactly what happened on the sets like Veena was wearing this, then Salman's birthday was celebrated...and since all this turned out to be true most of u will even take for granted the rest that he says even though it was not shown or it may never have happened...unbelievable Sam losing his fans bcoz of clown๐Ÿ˜† although Sam's behaviour did turn me off par itna bhi nahi ki mein uske saamne Ashmit ko accha samjhu๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: itsnotme

aur kya guarantee hai ki clown is not the guy from Dale Bhagwagar's team๐Ÿ˜‰...obviously he can be...he attended the aakhri salaam and told exactly what happened on the sets like Veena was wearing this, then Salman's birthday was celebrated...and since all this turned out to be true most of u will even take for granted the rest that he says even though it was not shown or it may never have happened...unbelievable Sam losing his fans bcoz of clown๐Ÿ˜† although Sam's behaviour did turn me off par itna bhi nahi ki mein uske saamne Ashmit ko accha samjhu๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜†

dekh lijiye , app ke hi kuch dost yehi bol rahe hai, Ashmit ya Shweta should be winner..

Everything just starts and ends with St.. baki sab jaye bhad me ๐Ÿ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Itsnotme ๐Ÿ˜† Sam relli didnt lose any fans because of Clown๐Ÿ˜† Its all related to episodes๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

whatever cl0wn revealed was correct and i believe it  nothing to with ashmit patel;s PR... abt sam loosing fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he is not loosing much fans most of them r influenced by forum threads like it always happens๐Ÿ˜‰ and sum members who r shouting from the top i have told them eariler tooo understand the situation first then react but ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...cl0wn himself said whatever he saw sameer was not at fault๐Ÿ˜‰...i have gone each and every post of cl0wn and connected with epsiode  and found that sam didn;t  done any thing wrong๐Ÿ˜‰...
Edited by fire_gun - 13 years ago
itsnotme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SohaniD

dekh lijiye , app ke hi kuch dost yehi bol rahe hai, Ashmit ya Shweta should be winner..

Everything just starts and ends with St.. baki sab jaye bhad me ๐Ÿ˜†

mere dost hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki mein jo bolunga wahi woh bhi bolenge...obviously everyone has a right to opinion...it's theirs and i respect it completely๐Ÿ˜›
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

whatever cl0wn revealed was correct and i believe it  nothing to with ashmit patel;s PR... abt sam loosing fans๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he is not loosing much fans most of them r influenced by forum threads like it always happens๐Ÿ˜‰ and sum members who r shouting from the top i have told them eariler tooo understand the situation first then react but ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...cl0wn himself said whatever he saw sameer was not at fault๐Ÿ˜‰...i have gone each and every post of cl0wn and connected with epsiode  and found that sam didn;t  done any thing wrong๐Ÿ˜‰...

Fire ๐Ÿ˜† Do u actually believe whatever Clown said? ๐Ÿ˜† Good or bad .. abt Sam or whatever, I didnt read any๐Ÿ˜† No harsh feelings to him/her๐Ÿ˜ณ But i thought it was all random.. bt really tht created a HUGE impact on some members๐Ÿ˜† i wonder what for? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail

mere dost hai iska matlab yeh nahi ki mein jo bolunga wahi woh bhi bolenge...obviously everyone has a right to opinion...it's theirs and i respect it completely๐Ÿ˜›

You won Craziest Seema Fan award ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Did Jesmina like the gift? ๐Ÿ˜ณ