It's sad but Sam is not that good after all..... - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
LOL .......The same people who called Veena dirty names are now complaining about Sam ? 😆 
Originally posted by kuttabhai

LOL .......The same people who called Veena dirty names are now complaining about Sam ? 😆 

Sameer badnaam hua. Kuch to naam hua. 😆

lols good one KB

bechari veena (hu has been cald cheap, n al bad words possibl for a female in dis very forum) is now THE TARGET of sam's torture :P

they can do it.. but sam cant : )

ahahah... hilarious 😆

Shweta's cheap language ? I think Shweta was listening to Khali and previously Manoj when they went to Beeps.. Shweta has used cheap language for Veena twice .. And she got paid for that cheapness 👎🏼 Good lecture from Veena.. 👍🏼.. Becoz these people are not supposed to write each others' character certificate on National Television..

Cheap language and discussions was of Sameer, on how Veena sleeps with her Shorts on.. And there are MANY.. When it's late-night chats, Shweta and Sam can give TOUGH competition to each other on whom badmouths Veena more.. But what they do is Bitching.. Not bashing and abusing Veena for that..

But lately, Sam's discussions abt Veena is going to worse from Bad.. Same case like Hrishant's acc. to me.. Sense of humor creates a bad ego in male.. And if that is hurt, males find it hurt to digest that.. Veena has turned Sammie down twice in his cheap jokes.. Hence.. SO much hatred that Sam changed his side and now siding with the person who recently beat him up on national tv..

Sam is a saint is a claim that his fanz do.. U can see so many newbies around, bashing everyone whoever is writing anything against him.. Why ? When Shweta calls Veena Jadugarni, people bash Shweta.. When Sam does the same, people dont bash him? Why ? When Shwtea comments on Veena's jeans, she is bashed.. When Sammie comments on Veena's SHORTS.. He is not bashed.. Why ?

I bashed ST when she tried to talk abt Veena's char.. Irrespective of the fact that Veena is Bold and Jadugarni both.. And now I am doing the same for Sam.. Cant believe Sam is supporting such loud foul-mouth woman Dolly..

Here I support Shweta's fake sweetness to Veena than Dolly's abusing every woman on national tv.. 👎🏼
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Sameer badnaam hua. Kuch to naam hua. 😆

Yes ...finally sam is making lot of news 😆  This will help him winning the show now that we are approaching the finals 😆
Originally posted by monami18385

lols good one KB

bechari veena (hu has been cald cheap, n al bad words possibl for a female in dis very forum) is now THE TARGET of sam's torture :P

they can do it.. but sam cant : )

ahahah... hilarious 😆

True that Girl !!

i can't believe Sam said he wanted to physically assault Veena on the show. I read somewhere about his ex wife's domestic violence allegations, maybe there is some truth to that after all..

Yes ...finally sam is making lot of news 😆  This will help him winning the show now that we are approaching the finals 😆

Apparently Sameer is this superhuman who can't dislike anyone. If he sits in one corner then reprimanded for sulking and when he speaks up then it's a classic case of foot-in-the-mouth disease.  😆😆

I would love to see him as the winner but looks like the fight is between Enigma and beemar aadmi. Anyway, who cares. Next season-new set of namoonas for us to discuss.
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Sam is a saint is a claim that his fanz do.. U can see so many newbies around, bashing everyone whoever is writing anything against him.. Why ? When Shweta calls Veena Jadugarni, people bash Shweta.. When Sam does the same, people dont bash him? Why ? When Shwtea comments on Veena's jeans, she is bashed.. When Sammie comments on Veena's SHORTS.. He is not bashed.. Why ?

Guddi, I already told you that people did oppose Sam's comments on Veena's shorts!!! It wasn't nice.

I never claimed that Sam is a saint. He has drawbacks too. But compared to the other inmates, well he still turns out to be a better person. WAY better for that matter!!
Originally posted by DarkPassenger

i can't believe Sam said he wanted to physically assault Veena on the show. I read somewhere about his ex wife's domestic violence allegations, maybe there is some truth to that after all..

I heard that he said so..

Educated.. Classy.. Watch your manner guy 👏