Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@nakku i too do the same yaar..wen ever i see dd..dese days she's so irritating..just can't take her any more.
LovelyPlanet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nakku

@ shelly...well said...but Siddharth's matter cannot be compared with Nivi's. Nivi's sacrifice is way beyond Sidharth's reach...however I feel that her sacrifice is turning out to be of no use...she should stop thinking about her dumb Di and start thinking about herself...I bet the show will reach the top once Nivi starts thinking about her life with Viren.
I believe Viren forced Nivi to marry him..as she was thinking it to be natak. and she never wanted to marry him.. Viren wanted to marry her badly so he never  wanted  to leave that golden opportunity of marrying her..he did convince her in his own way.

@ Rajini..I agree.  Nivi's character is disappointing me too these days...but I hope she will be our beautiful Nivedita very soon.

And according to me the worst person is none other than our DumbDivya(DD).Oh my god what a dumb person  she is..and she even has dumb expressions..When she knows that Nivi knows Sid better than her she should take her help in winning Sidharth's heart...instead of suspecting Sid-Nivi's friendship..she should discuss her problem with her choti sister and come out with a solution instead of waiting for Sidharth to respond to her love.She sees NivRen sleeping separately and immly questions Nivi's relation with Vifren..I was impressed when she was feeling bad for Nivi when the latter was being insulted by the Sood's. but why is she questioning only Nivi..why can't she talk about the same thing with Sid..instead of taking meaningless vada's from him.  I really bang my head with my hand when ever I see DD's face.

well said... divyas has dumb expression.. dumb role and CTs have written dumbest dialogues for her.. as though she wanted to say something meaning ful to sid and then she did not know what to say to him.. W*H!!!!!! even nandu has better character and lines
Nakku thumbnail
Atleast  DD did not do jhoota vada to Dadi..
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
the most hateful person in this serial for me is sidharth...he has discovered the truth about keshav and that jawahar is to be blamed....all along i was thinking that he was waiting for dadiji to recover to reveal the truth, but no this man is busy with getting closer to his wife and side by side maroofying nivi...had he first cleared keshav's name and then did all this it is okay...but it is as if he has left the past behind him...he did not stand with nivi in her time of need, but at least he can clear matters now, cant he???if he had loved nivi ever, he would have done it...he is seeing daily what nivi has to undergo in the house bcoz of that misunderstanding....she is being treated badly by dadi bcoz of the fact that she blames keshav....why the heck cant he tell the truth in front of everybody instead of protesting and showing faces when nivi is being treated like a servant...he is a very cowardish man and one who will do everything for his matlab when it suits him....and on top of all that he will give the name of sacrifice to whatever he does and become mahaan....
Nakku thumbnail
The only good thing Sid did was seeing the locket on Nivi's neck which finally led to NivRen's wedding😕
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
For me it's a tie b/w hemlata and chanchal...LOL!
vinasa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WORST PERSON IN CCBM IS DDS(DUMB DIVYA SOOD)
N I HATE HEMLATHA TOO..SELFISH LAdy