India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

who's the worst person in CCBM

Susheta IF-Dazzler
Susheta
Susheta

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged
hey m new to this forum but hv been regularly readn the pages on this forum.. nd i have always wanted to share my thoughts about CCBM wid those who are as passionate about CCBM like me...Smile..
nw to my topic... i really feel that the worst person in Nivedita's life is no one other than her own Hemlata chachi who inspite of known her entire life history treated her so bad... rite from breakn her marriage wid the man she loved till her latest doubt on her...  and the way she stares at our Nivedita... guys do reply and share your views...Smile  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786ranmarwadi..dollSofnaSuchi-

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Susheta

hey m new to this forum but hv been regularly readn the pages on this forum.. nd i have always wanted to share my thoughts about CCBM wid those who are as passionate about CCBM like me...Smile..
nw to my topic... i really feel that the worst person in Nivedita's life is no one other than her own Hemlata chachi who inspite of known her entire life history treated her so bad... rite from breakn her marriage wid the man she loved till her latest doubt on her...  and the way she stares at our Nivedita... guys do reply and share your views...Smile  

worst character on CCBM is none other than Nivedita. she is the sacrificing queen who does not know who deserves what. she thinks that what ever she is doing is good for her family. she is neither concerned about her family, nor about siddharth. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
doot IF-Dazzler
doot
doot

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

worst character on CCBM is none other than Nivedita. she is the sacrificing queen who does not know who deserves what. she thinks that what ever she is doing is good for her family. she is neither concerned about her family, nor about siddharth. Angry

thats shows that she is a good natured person

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghshaaziSofna

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:07am | IP Logged

worst character on CCBM is none other than Nivedita. she is the sacrificing queen who does not know who deserves what. she thinks that what ever she is doing is good for her family. she is neither concerned about her family, nor about siddharth. AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
If S. can be concerned and think abt his family and then y not her.

AnamikaSJainshaaziSofna

naley4ever Goldie
naley4ever
naley4ever

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 4:17am | IP Logged

worst person for me is ChanchalEvil Smile the only good thing came out of her bad work was Viren & Nivitha  getting togetherEmbarrassed

Edited by naley4ever - 27 December 2010 at 4:19am

ranmarzarmeenoSofna

RajiniG8 Newbie
RajiniG8
RajiniG8

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged

worst character on CCBM is none other than Nivedita. she is the sacrificing queen who does not know who deserves what. she thinks that what ever she is doing is good for her family. she is neither concerned about her family, nor about siddharth. Angry

Hi all...I am also new to this forum..but watch CCBM on and off.
and yes according to me too it is Nivi who is worst of all...
what did she achieve out of her so called sacrifice..I used to like her before her and her Di's wedding..but later her behavior is so pathetic..especially after these scenes.
1. she gives a glass of water to Sid when he comes home tired from office..how concerned she was.
2. Telling Divya that Sid likes adrak wali chai and the aloo parathas of course.
3. and above all the most disgusting concern was when Di tells her that Sid is more stressed  as he is into a new project...how concerned she was and even tells Viren to help Sid.
4.She forgets chanchal's challenge that she will ruin her life and starts suspecting Sid for all the misteries happening..I really don't understand why she left all the other evil people behind and is suspecting Sid.

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RajiniG8

what did she achieve out of her so called sacrifice..I used to like her before her and her Di's wedding..but later her behavior is so pathetic..especially after these scenes.
1. she gives a glass of water to Sid when he comes home tired from office..how concerned she was.
2. Telling Divya that Sid likes adrak wali chai and the aloo parathas of course.
3. and above all the most disgusting concern was when Di tells her that Sid is more stressed  as he is into a new project...how concerned she was and even tells Viren to help Sid.
4.She forgets chanchal's challenge that she will ruin her life and starts suspecting Sid for all the misteries happening..I really don't understand why she left all the other evil people behind and is suspecting Sid.

It's disgusting how even some of the so called educated people consider good behavior or manners and read more out of it than what should be read. I consider the above comment 'mean'.
1) If someone comes to your house tired, won't you offer water or tea? Siddharth is Nivedita's jeejaji, Sood Family member and also her childhood friend... what wrong has Nivedita done if she offered him water when she saw him tired in the absence of her sister and even told him that his wife is gone to Maika?
2)What is wrong in telling Divya that Sid likes adrak wali chai? Even Divya knows that Nivedita knows Siddharth and his likings better than herself as his closest childhood friend. If Nivedita suggested that they make some Aloo ke Paratte as well that is with the good intention of helping Divya impressing her Husband and not because she would get anything out of it.
3)When Divya tells that Siddharth is stressed because of more work and especially the new Project as a good natured Sood Bahu Nivedita suggests Viren that he should help Siddharth.  She just reminds him that as the Son of the Sood Family, the Sood Business is Viren's responsibility as well. I do not understand what Nivedita did wrong here... in fact I think she was being a good bahu and a good wife.
4)Siddharth was found everywhere Nivi found a problem with MP. It is only natural for Nivedita to suspect him. If it would have been you or me in the situation, we would also have done the same thing. Remember... She still has not accused him of anything... but has kept her suspicions in mind. She might have suspicions on others too... who knows?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 27 December 2010 at 6:36am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devranilover123celestaezarmeenoYeHoKyaRahaHai

RajiniG8 Newbie
RajiniG8
RajiniG8

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika1570

Originally posted by RajiniG8

It's disgusting how even some of the so called educated people consider good behavior or manners and read more out of it than what should be read. I consider the above comment 'mean'.
1) If someone comes to your house tired, won't you offer water or tea? Siddharth is Nivedita's jeejaji, Sood Family member and also her childhood friend... what wrong has Nivedita done if she offered him water when she saw him tired in the absence of her sister and even told him that his wife is gone to Maika?
2)What is wrong in telling Divya that Sid likes adrak wali chai? Even Divya knows that Nivedita knows Siddharth and his likings better than herself as his closest childhood friend. If Nivedita suggested that they make some Aloo ke Paratte as well that is with the good intention of helping Divya impressing her Husband and not because she would get anything out of it.
3)When Divya tells that Siddharth is stressed because of more work and especially the new Project as a good natured Sood Bahu Nivedita suggests Viren that he should help Siddharth.  She just reminds him that as the Son of the Sood Family, the Sood Business is Viren's responsibility as well. I do not understand what Nivedita did wrong here... in fact I think she was being a good bahu and a good wife.
4)Siddharth was found everywhere Nivi found a problem with MP. It is only natural for Nivedita to suspect him. If it would have been you or me in the situation, we would also have done the same thing. Remember... She still has not accused him of anything... but has kept her suspicions in mind. She might have suspicions on others too... who knows?

Hi Anamika..
you might be right in your point of view
Let me clear you...I am not at all against Nivi...like I used to admire her pre-marriage...but post-marriage...her character is very confusing..
forget about point 1.  as you said it is the least responsibility of any 'good DIL'.
but coming to adrak wali chai...can't she understand the Di is Sid's wife and she will be knowing what he likes and dislikes(unfortunately she doesn't know..that's a totally diff issue) .does Di really know and understand that Nivi knows and understands Sid better than herself..if so why is she suspecting Nivi reg Sid...nd you are right here again...Nivi should help Divya to win Sid's heart by suggesting her to do things.but is she doing it...Nivi ka tho ek hi kam hain..just keep sacrificing and keep everyone happy..except Viren..she respects him as a friend..and when she knows that he is expecting something else from her she is not even trying to keep him happy the way he wants to be.
She herself is taking so much time in getting close to Viren...can't she understand that Sid who never loved Divya will take forever to love and accept her...She thought that Divya loved Sid and Di should get him at any cost..but she never understood that Di will never be happy with Sid as the latter never loved her...I don't understand her sacrifice here..again here the culprit is chanchal because of her scheme they got married so fast.
Coming to sending Viren to office to lower the stress of Sid..was she ever interested what Viren was doing in his life before that..or why is that she never reminded him about being the responsible son of Sood family..I found here her focus was to reduce the stress and burden of Sid..again don't get me wrong here..There is Di and Vandana to think about the stress levels of Sid here..Instead I think she should encourage Viren about what he is really interested in if she wanted to be a good wife...
Coming to suspecting Sid...I never said that she is accusing him...and also she did not find him everywhere when the mystery happened.  she found him only twice as far as my knowledge is concerned...and both the times she was suspecting him..my point is why can't she use her brains whenever the mystery happens..like think about who could be doing this..esp the kitchen scene where Divya burnt her hands...she was being blamed and instead of crying she could've discussed it with Viren or start doing some thing to find out who how the oil can came out of the store room..because one or the other could've been killed here.and the list goes on.
And last but not the least...her belief is that keep forgiving people even if they do sins or play tricks that will change lives for ever.. (I am talking about chanchal and co here) so that they will never learn from their misdeeds.

The topic is about the worst character in CCBM..and I believe everyone has right to express their views in their own way...and other's may like it or not..but you cannot use the words like 'mean' and sentence like 'It's disgusting how even some of the so called educated people' because it hurts one's ego and self respect..

and finally I want to clear you that I am not against Nivi .. but its only that I feel sad at the way her character is being moulded and at times feel angry...she behaves illogically...She being the lead of this story should be inspiring people and her sacrifice should make some sense..but nothing of that sort is happening here..

AND THAT'S IT I AM OUT OF THIS FORUM FOR EVER.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nakkusaiba007shelly_nairYeHoKyaRahaHai

Go to top