Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lameness..and LTL (Page 3)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HumaG

i believe the lamness came due to jhalak showing its jhalak in LTL through the week ROFLROFLim hoping at the rate some people are going we might not see jhalak in LTL in the new year ROFLROFL
</div>i have a feeling this week is going to be VERY good. i mean dutta baji and tasha in a jungle alone..i wonder who will make the first move..in talking nothing elseROFLROFLROFL
duttas brain is working if his looks to suds during fridays epi was anything to go by and the look he gave nakku and baji at the end. plus in the precap it shows that someone is messing with kala and suds because something went very wrong in their plan wonder who it is hmmm. as for nakku driving as riculous as it seemed i liked it. just goes to show she will do anything and everything just to make sure her saab is safe. i think dutta will be touched by that. nakku doing things she never would do or cant do just to see him safe. becahra he is confused with his nakku becuase she told the world and not him :(
<div>
as for the seema and nakku fraaandship i have no comment. i mean seema should just do her bit and then like vanish *yawns*

I love love love you for this reply ofyours, Huma! Like i told Sara, this forum has its share of pragmatists, it needs the dreamers too.

LTL keeps going off track, and does get back as brilliantly too.

And yes, Naku's act on Friday was to show the blind Dutta some light. He CANNOT stay angry with a woman who loves him this madly!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshedHumaGMelodiousDreams

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
LOL i think i am wayy to optomistic when it comes to LTL rab jaane kyun ROFLROFLROFLROFL aww love you to liz Hug
when LTL comes back it kicks TRP's butt and we forget why we were ever fustrated!! this monday needs to come even more quickly!! especially since the news of a romantic song scene my brain has been working overtime ROFLROFLROFL i should get paid for thie overtime ROFLROFL

Edited by HumaG - 25 December 2010 at 11:02am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcymussy.jamshedsub_rosaMelodiousDreams

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Even I hope that Next week LTL episodes will be good since LTL is completing One year... we really need to get some TASHA scenes and Duji scenes. From past two weeks not liking the show much.. still have hopes .. next episode may be good. I wish there will be some changes in the story line, cannot watch Kala and suds every day Confused. Kala leave Chaskar, do some other plan... Not sure how kala is going to use BAJJI... NOT sure about KALA's Apple plan with roops. No ROOPS from last week..CryI hope to see her in the coming week episodes...

You love Roops, don't you? LOL

i'm happy as long as i get to see my Tasha.

Keep the faith. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Certain aspects of LTL always bordered on the ridiculous....particularly to the casual onlookers! But then what the show has achieved in depicting characters and the romance is incomparable with any other! And I can still see glimpses of it every now and then! And I'm stillyearningfor more! That's the reason I bear with all the lameness and crap that come with it!    

Exactly! LTL has always had elements of the ridiculous about it. It is also the reason why most people call it lame. I am glad i overcame my initial prejudice, i pity the ppl who haven't been able to see LTL for what it really is..an eternal love story with shades of the dramatic. The symbolism and psychological elements make it unparalled. Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosamussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams

Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Obviously there are lots of bloopers and yes it's sad for a show like LTL ...If the directors writers pay more attention to their storyboard LTL will be the best show of indian television...Coz the psycological aspect of each character is very well developpedWink

Edited by Faryyy - 25 December 2010 at 12:05pm

lizdarcy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post as always Liz!
I am keeping my hopes alive for Tasha, as Sara and I were discussing the other day, Dutta's looks meant something. Dont know who is going to bell the cat.
You the most awesome scene, would be for Naku to come and defiantly had the keys to Dutta - and then he catches he hand with the key....what Baaji would do then, dont know take cover perhaps LOL

lizdarcy

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faryyy

Obviously there are lots of bloopers and yes it's sad for a show like LTL ...If the directors writers pay more attention to their storyboard LTL will be the best show of indian television...Coz the psycological aspect of each character is very well developpedWink

True, if the writers paid half the attention we pay to the plot, LTL would be rocking the TRP charts.

Also, they should stop being such sadists when it comes to giving us TaSha scenes. Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Nice post as always Liz!
I am keeping my hopes alive for Tasha, as Sara and I were discussing the other day, Dutta's looks meant something. Dont know who is going to bell the cat.
You the most awesome scene, would be for Naku to come and defiantly had the keys to Dutta - and then he catches he hand with the key....what Baaji would do then, dont know take cover perhaps LOL

Yes, yes Droopy, Dutta's looks did mean something. When Suds was talking, Dutta's Bullshit radar went into the red alert mode. I noticed it! LOL

I am expecting a lot more than hand holding on Monday... I hope D refuses to get in the jeep, Naku defiantly goes and sits with him and Baji makes himself scarce.

An eyelock over burning embers *swoons*

I also want Dutta dreaming that he goes to Naku and takes her in his arms.

I have such modest expectations, no? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedMelodiousDreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index