Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lameness..and LTL (Page 2)

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Check the TOI article posted by MB in the latest TB article thread!

post the link na! I dunno where to look. LOL

uh..read it. I've been trying not to go to that thread. It left me depressed forwa while, the accident.

Oh, so there is hope for Tasha. It's gonna be all eyelocks and no action, but i'll try not to be greedy. Atleast for now.

*fervently praying that the jeep gets punctured, leaving them stranded in the jungle*

Edited by lizdarcy - 25 December 2010 at 10:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25sub_rosa

komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged

The Death incident was very Unfortunate.....!!

But The Good news Is that RRRRRoooooMMMMMaaaaannnnnnTTTTttiiiiiicccccccc Sonnnnnnnggggg BlushingDay Dreaming Being Shot... Big smile
Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

from the other thread after reading that:
ok so my long twisted optomistic brain is going into overdrive. i think maybe VR was only there when it actually happened i mean he wasn required in the scene he was there waiting if you get what i mean. so by those standards maybe DN were shooting the scene and so they wouldnt know what was happening until it all happened. so it means we will get jungle romance again Day Dreaming

lizdarcy

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Very well written Lizy, just my thoughts, thank god I did not get to see the episode yesterday and after reading the update have no wish to read it either ...
Naku who didn't hold a steering till the other day is now driving the car....grrr how stupid can you get...and Naku has no wish to improve herself, she is getting to a point where we as women cannot connect to her anymore

and yes I want rocking Dutta scenes as it is for him I watch the show :P

lizdarcy

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

uh..read it. I've been trying not to go to that thread. It left me depressed forwa while, the accident.

Oh, so there is hope for Tasha. It's gonna be all eyelocks and no action, but i'll try not to be greedy. Atleast for now.

*fervently praying that the jeep gets punctured, leaving them stranded in the jungle*

Eyelocks hi sahi...something is better than nothingLOL

lizdarcy

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

hey liz.. yes, Just a few more hour here and Xmas will have gone from here too! Hope you have a fantastic 2011!

i think we are so addicted to LTL that we put up with even the lamest of eisoides.. i have my hubby forever taunting me on watching such a show.. he was ok during the anna phase/ jagtap phase but ever since FR, he cant understad how i can watch it! so i have stopped arguing, at least saves my energy.. maybe u should do that too with ur colleagues!

to be honest, i had read all about the epsiode, before actually mustering courage to read it.. it was not as bad as i thought it will be, except the nakku driving bit.. that was howlarious! biggest looper for me was kala asking Suds to call chaskar and ask him to expect her call! now i thought they did not want to know the relations kala shares with eitehr suds or dutta?! so that was a complete blooper for me, unless i have missed something here?!

and no tasha and to top it all, Dutta is stood like a sidekick whil suds is jumping around with a gun and mouthing off lines.. i saw a glimpse of original dutta when he givessuds a stern look when the latter comments on suresh-nakku and also when D says sarcasticlly to suds that whoever killed suresh is not waiting for him to come! otehr than that, there was no dutta also in the episode, or he was in mute.

i hope we get a tasha scene on monday to redeem friday's episode..

i know these are trying times for LTL, but let's keep faith PW. We've seen worse. This week's gonna rock.
komal_w25 Senior Member
komal_w25
komal_w25

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Liz who says U r greedy.. ROFL....We all here aren't greedy at All ROFL

lizdarcy

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:48am | IP Logged
OOO i get the significance of nakku driving the car maybe due to her inability to drive the car it kinda somehow gets damaged and doesnt start again and then hum tum ek jungle mein ghum ho aur baji thodi der ke liya gayaab ho jaye *sighs*

lizdarcy

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index