Lameness..and LTL - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Obviously there are lots of bloopers and yes it's sad for a show like LTL ...If the directors writers pay more attention to their storyboard LTL will be the best show of indian television...Coz the psycological aspect of each character is very well developped😉

Edited by Faryyy - 13 years ago
Nice post as always Liz!
I am keeping my hopes alive for Tasha, as Sara and I were discussing the other day, Dutta's looks meant something. Dont know who is going to bell the cat.
You the most awesome scene, would be for Naku to come and defiantly had the keys to Dutta - and then he catches he hand with the key....what Baaji would do then, dont know take cover perhaps 😆
Originally posted by Faryyy

Obviously there are lots of bloopers and yes it's sad for a show like LTL ...If the directors writers pay more attention to their storyboard LTL will be the best show of indian television...Coz the psycological aspect of each character is very well developped😉

True, if the writers paid half the attention we pay to the plot, LTL would be rocking the TRP charts.

Also, they should stop being such sadists when it comes to giving us TaSha scenes.
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Nice post as always Liz!
I am keeping my hopes alive for Tasha, as Sara and I were discussing the other day, Dutta's looks meant something. Dont know who is going to bell the cat.
You the most awesome scene, would be for Naku to come and defiantly had the keys to Dutta - and then he catches he hand with the key....what Baaji would do then, dont know take cover perhaps 😆

Yes, yes Droopy, Dutta's looks did mean something. When Suds was talking, Dutta's Bullshit radar went into the red alert mode. I noticed it! 😆

I am expecting a lot more than hand holding on Monday... I hope D refuses to get in the jeep, Naku defiantly goes and sits with him and Baji makes himself scarce.

An eyelock over burning embers *swoons*

I also want Dutta dreaming that he goes to Naku and takes her in his arms.

I have such modest expectations, no? 🤣