India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Lameness..and LTL

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Phew. So Christmas has come and gone. I'm exhausted. Can't wait for 2011 to start. 2010 was such a dismal year, for me. I have a feeling 11's gonna be rocking.

So, y'day's episode. Loads of unnecessary intrigue, unbelievable ridiculousness and zero TaSha. Duh. Overkill, man. I am patient, but no saint. They better give me a mindblowing Tasha scene that makes me forgive them all the lameness i had to put up with this week.

Twas a scary episode. Too much of Sudarshan. Then that dead body. And Naku driving a jeep. Gawd.

Coming to my reflections...I've always loved the drama in LTL. Even last week i was defending it when my colleagues said it's the lamest show ever. After watching some scenes y'day i wondered if they were right.

I never thought i'd fall in love with a character like Naku. Most female characters across shows are dumb cry babies. But they have something to redeem them. Either the fact that they smarten up or become evolved careerwomen all of a sudden. Naku has done no such thing. She still remains the illiterate, naive girl with a heart of gold. She's superstitious. To the point of being irritating. Y'day during the dhaaga scene, i felt irritated. But then i thought, isn't this how she always was. Her faith has always defined Naku. She blindly believes that her Bappa will keep her safe if she does her bit. This blind belief combined with her love makes her reckless. It prompts her to do things a sane person wouldn't do. She is meek, but when in love you tend to do things you wouldn't do otherwise. Maybe why it is called blind. So she hangs off cliffs, jumps in front of bullets, and experiments with driving all for the man she loves. Trust me, i've done something shockingly ridiculous when in love. Nothing like Naku though. LOL.

The driving episode will go down as the most ridiculous scene in LTL. Very unconvincing. But, what i feel is, maybe the CVs wanted to convey that Naku would go to any lengths to save her man. She is like Scarlett, born of adversity. They chose the wrong situation to convey it, maybe they should've limited it to a tussle between Baji and Naku, or Naku taking a taxi or something.

As for Dutta, i hope his brain starts working soon. After what he told AS I think he's almost on the verge of giving in. And i'm loving the way he's being all cool and aloof these days. What a change from the angry revengeful Dutta we saw in June! Kala's trying to drive him mad with all the mind games and intrigue. But something tells me Dutta's least affected. He looks calm..something's definitely changed. Either he's mellowed down coz of Naku's influence or he's unperturbed coz he's smelt a rat and is playing Suds game.

I could be wrong. It could be that the show is no longer what it used to be. But BUT I still get all excited even after a dull epi. I still want to know how it all ends. The smallest of twists still makes me restless. One thing i know, i still am as crazy about the show as i was 9 months ago. Crazier actually.

The day LTL takes the beaten path, or stops being interesting i'll give up on it. So, bring on the lameness. Now why cant you be kind enough to spice it up with loads of Tasha? I hope i'm getting a seriously AMAZING Tasha episode on Monday. Through Friday. With dollops of romance.

This post is for you, Sara. I believe in you. Heart Hug

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasaliLaTuLasikkaishakomal_w25shipsprettywomankadduumozart66sub_rosaNainaSengal-bharti-ushankitvcMelodiousDreamsmeghapartiSanely_Insane

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:26am | IP Logged
As I have been saying...we better get something good on Monday and all of next week...else I will go on strike.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyprettywomankadduusub_rosa

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
hey liz.. yes, Just a few more hour here and Xmas will have gone from here too! Hope you have a fantastic 2011!

i think we are so addicted to LTL that we put up with even the lamest of eisoides.. i have my hubby forever taunting me on watching such a show.. he was ok during the anna phase/ jagtap phase but ever since FR, he cant understad how i can watch it! so i have stopped arguing, at least saves my energy.. maybe u should do that too with ur colleagues!

to be honest, i had read all about the epsiode, before actually mustering courage to read it.. it was not as bad as i thought it will be, except the nakku driving bit.. that was howlarious! biggest looper for me was kala asking Suds to call chaskar and ask him to expect her call! now i thought they did not want to know the relations kala shares with eitehr suds or dutta?! so that was a complete blooper for me, unless i have missed something here?!

and no tasha and to top it all, Dutta is stood like a sidekick whil suds is jumping around with a gun and mouthing off lines.. i saw a glimpse of original dutta when he gives suds a stern look when the latter comments on suresh-nakku and also when D says sarcasticlly to suds that whoever killed suresh is not waiting for him to come! otehr than that, there was no dutta also in the episode, or he was in mute.
i hope we get a tasha scene on monday to redeem friday's episode..  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishakomal_w25lizdarcysub_rosa-Carrie-MrsKhan

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:56am | IP Logged
i believe the lamness came due to jhalak showing its jhalak in LTL through the week ROFLROFL im hoping at the rate some people are going we might not see jhalak in LTL in the new year ROFLROFL
i have a feeling this week is going to be VERY good. i mean dutta baji and tasha in a jungle alone..i wonder who will make the first move..in talking nothing elseROFLROFLROFL
duttas brain is working if his looks to suds during fridays epi was anything to go by and the look he gave nakku and baji at the end. plus in the precap it shows that someone is messing with kala and suds because something went very wrong in their plan wonder who it is hmmm. as for nakku driving as riculous as it seemed i liked it. just goes to show she will do anything and everything just to make sure her saab is safe. i think dutta will be touched by that. nakku doing things she never would do or cant do just to see him safe. becahra he is confused with his nakku becuase she told the world and not him :(
as for the seema and nakku fraaandship i have no comment. i mean seema should just do her bit and then like vanish *yawns*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25lizdarcy

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Certain aspects of LTL always bordered on the ridiculous....particularly to the casual onlookers! But then what the show has achieved in depicting characters and the romance is incomparable with any other! And I can still see glimpses of it every now and then! And I'm still yearning for more! That's the reason I bear with all the lameness and crap that come with it!    

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25lizdarcyMelodiousDreams-Carrie-

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

As I have been saying...we better get something good on Monday and all of next week...else I will go on strike.

Let's wait till Mon. After that we start our Bring Back Tasha andolan! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sub_rosaMelodiousDreams

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Check the TOI article posted by MB in the latest TB article thread!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index