Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya: Come sweetz, the werewolves await us! (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Dot on pocahantas.

Vulnerablity at its peak was Piya. And Abhay so loves her but has to diatance himself from her. Ohhh - two people hopelessly in love and yet have to stay away from each other.

She yearns for him, that one strong protection which she has never had since her childhood. A man who unconditonally loves her and protects her against all odds.

But if Piya can vent it out Abhay cannot even do it. He is forced to hide his identtity. he is forced to hide his love, he is scared to cause her more hurt. So he intentionally hurts her in such a way that nothing can heal her.

And now the wolves will make their appearance.

But Poco, if I can call you that, I absolutely adored the scene when Misha scares T.

Yep, the forbidden and impossible love of Abhay-Piya. And i think it's Piya who will force Abhay into believing that their love is real. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......Werewolves might just help their storyWink....you never know. LOL.... you can call me anything you like. Smile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

Originally posted by Pocahontas

As soon as Piya went out of sight, Abhay's face melted and he worried that he had hurt her too much. Internally, he begged that she doesn't do something stupid to herself .

he holds the possibility of that she might be able to do something stupid to herself and still hurts her with the most sharp words possibleOuch  

And as she illuminated the room, the person listening to her heart was none other than the man himself- Abhay. Unmoved, frigid, tight jawed and darkly handsome. There was no reaction on his face but the reaction he gave to Piya was enough to make Piya go and duck her head in shame somewhere'..i don't need to repeat the insults he hurled at Piya '.but all in all , he branded her a shameless despo who took his kindness to be love and was plain stalker-obsessed with him. Sad. But it is for Piya's good'.maybe , now, she will distance herself from Abhay'.but the tears in her eyes said otherwise. Abhay shredded her to ribbons in flat 30 seconds but you saw nothing on her face except what Abhay hates seeing ' Love and Devastation , together.

i was surprised how he just could say what he said after hearing he helpless state of his love....i expected more of a 'well, i dont love you and i never will....u r just like any other girl out there' and then just leave....but no, there was throwing knifes after knifes from his mouth to Piya's heart....and maybe even his own heart. 

Abhay has breached the treaty and now THEY can also crossover to the vampire clan's area' so, do we expect some hot dudes showing up at Mount College out of nowhere ? '.In a way, it maybe Piya who actually brings Abhay face to face with the wolfies'.

yea some shirtless dudes in shorts at MountCLOL....i actually want this to go somehow the twilight way....one of the wolfs falling in love with Piya aswell!....now thats gonna be a face off between MrVampire and Mrwerewolf i would want to see!

Best dialogue of the day :

Piya : Main Abhay se ladhti-jhagadti hoon taaki main usse baat kar sakoon.Cry

Oucch! That was like the most helpless and vulnerable thing that Piya said today. Her yearning for Abhay is rather scary at times. She needs a strong heart, really. Ouch

well, i guess we all know Piya's courage and insist on this relation will be the bones and Abhay's future inner strenght to keep going on and stand againts the world...till then i hope she wears some extra punching bags to deal with abhays words.....Poor Piya, Poor AbhayOuch  

Don't get my hopes high, Mel. I will actually want some hottie wolves now.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....Piya sobbing in the woods is Abhay's mistake and he will have to go and hunt her down before the wolves put kechup on her .Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.dazzleme.

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Merry christmas to u. I am agree with ur each and every word. Today I felt terribly bad for Piya. The way Abhay talked to her like comparing her with T and Tracker and finally telling her that he was doing only 'daya' to her. But I cant blame Abhay. He had to do it. To keep a distance with Piya. But for his deeds the next day Piya will go to forest and Abhay will have to go there to save her. Yes I also think we can see some hot guy (there is no match for my Taylor Lautner) in the college.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Merry christmas to u. I am agree with ur each and every word. Today I felt terribly bad for Piya. The way Abhay talked to her like comparing her with T and Tracker and finally telling her that he was doing only 'daya' to her. But I cant blame Abhay. He had to do it. To keep a distance with Piya. But for his deeds the next day Piya will go to forest and Abhay will have to go there to save her. Yes I also think we can see some hot guy (there is no match for my Taylor Lautner) in the college.

Merry Christmas to you as well.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..........As long as we get some hottie wolves , it's cool. Wink....but Abhay needs to save Piya and himself first. Ouch

Roark

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:09am | IP Logged

Dot on pocahantas.

Vulnerablity at its peak was Piya. And Abhay so loves her but has to diatance himself from her. Ohhh - two people hopelessly in love and yet have to stay away from each other.

She yearns for him, that one strong protection which she has never had since her childhood. A man who unconditonally loves her and protects her against all odds.

But if Piya can vent it out Abhay cannot even do it. He is forced to hide his identtity. he is forced to hide his love, he is scared to cause her more hurt. So he intentionally hurts her in such a way that nothing can heal her.

But Poco, if I can call you that, I absolutely adored the scene when Misha scares T.

Yep, the forbidden and impossible love of Abhay-Piya. And i think it's Piya who will force Abhay into believing that their love is real. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......Werewolves might just help their storyWink....you never know. LOL.... you can call me anything you like. Smile
I am sure the wolves will brng Piya and Abhay more closer. I only want handsome wolves though, i.e, if they are to be like humans. and not some cheap photoshopped stuff. Wink

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Dot on pocahantas.

Yep, the forbidden and impossible love of Abhay-Piya. And i think it's Piya who will force Abhay into believing that their love is real. Embarrassed.......Werewolves might just help their storyWink....you never know. LOL.... you can call me anything you like. Smile
I am sure the wolves will brng Piya and Abhay more closer. I only want handsome wolves though, i.e, if they are to be like humans. and not some cheap photoshopped stuff. Wink

Well, vampires are no vampires if they are not hot. And werewolves are no werewolves if they aren't sexy!Wink

Roark

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged

Don't get my hopes high, Mel. I will actually want some hottie wolves now.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....Piya sobbing in the woods is Abhay's mistake and he will have to go and hunt her down before the wolves put kechup on her .Wink

yea, same here...i am gonna try to keep my hopes as low as possible to be satified with what we might getLOL....i hope at least the dudes are proparly hot even if the effects might turn bad.

yea....on a light note...cause abhay hold the right for everything when it comes to Piya, even if its putting ketchup....only abhay has the right for that....he can hurt her right-left -center....but no one else should even dare!!LOL

but what, was those hooded guys suppose to be Wolfs??ConfusedLOL

Edited by Melissa2 - 25 December 2010 at 11:27am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

Don't get my hopes high, Mel. I will actually want some hottie wolves now.LOL.....Piya sobbing in the woods is Abhay's mistake and he will have to go and hunt her down before the wolves put kechup on her .Wink

yea, same here...i am gonna try to keep my hopes as low as possible to be satified with what we might getLOL....i hope at least the dudes are proparly hot even if the effects might turn bad.

yea....on a light note...cause abhay hold the right for everything when it comes to Piya, even if its putting ketchup....only abhay has the right for that....he can hurt her right-left -center....but no one else should even dare!!LOL

but what, was those hooded guys suppose to be Wolfs??ConfusedLOL

Same here. Am keeping my hopes low and am content with Abhay and Kabir. LOL....SFX may not be good, so at least , the guys should be hot .

Yep, only Abhay puts ketchup on Piya and nobody else. Lay off, wolfies. Wink

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index