Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya: Come sweetz, the werewolves await us! (Page 2)

thk123 Senior Member
thk123
thk123

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
 after watching  todays' episode.. my heart literally crying for pia.Cry.CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry  whatever happend in tent  was so so so BAD..that i still couldnt belive that i  saw another surprise scene.. i thought pia's confession to abhay would be kinda cute & sweett but  that harsh words of Abhay..Broken Heart ufffff i know abhay has    right reason  but  seriously i want to slap him left-right-center.[dont kill me for this guyz].... but this is  his worst  thing he can do with pia.. .. oh  god i am still stuck that last scene.Pinch.PinchPinchPinchPinch i  can understand it would be even more difficult for abhay to say  those words pia.. but  no  this is most painful episode to watch for me.Cry

oh yes Mishkoo's  pranks to scare T was  awesome.. & Abhay's kiss to T..Dead my expression was exactly same as  Kabir..LOL[if anyone has notice that]... Oh abhay why? why? u r on trip.. u stand alone .. u dont want to mix in group..u r inviting problem for urself... than yes ur only majboori is Pia.. but i can see majborri will   put u in another problem.. coz i can see  pia going in jungle to  burst her cry..& abhay behind her...& than some werewolves attack.D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
You have said it all. 

Haseena does seem to be a concerned mom in her own way. Don't I hope so much that she got the flat tire and that Abhay is still on his side of the river.

Abhay did make fettuccini pasta out of Pia's heart and, guess what, he is the one who has to eat it. If Pia does something stupid after this, he can't blame. But oooh those melted expressions on his face. though it did feel that he was saying sorry to Pia for so many things.   

These were indeed saddest moments for Pia till now but I guess she has to get used to it. She will suffer more on this love path and this is just a start. Cry Cry

Misha - T moments did bring some lighter side to that heavily emotional episode. That was fun. Frankly, I was scared for moment when I saw the blood-red hand.

Poor Abhay, he is so much emotional fool for Pia's safety and can't think beyond her safety. I think he was concerned that Pia is going on werewolves land and knowing her wandering habits, she may land up with one of the werewolves. So, better Abhay keep an eye on her and take the risk. But aren't werewolves bound to come nearer with him around?    

Edited by Ritz93 - 25 December 2010 at 10:22am

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Firstly Poca Very Merry Christmas & God Bless u n gives u strenght for making more wonderful post in this forum..
Now coming to the episode..
Abhay Haseena telepathi.. Was amazine .. Their luv may not reflect through emotions of normal Mom - Son but through their respect n care n worries for each other.. tat I can see in their purple eyes..
Pia was totally broken with Abhay's words..
She can fight against everyone..but not with her heart..who now beats for only Abhay..one can hear her heart beats @270 decibles.. & make Abhay graph..
Abhay knw's he's dark n forbidden..n he'll always try to stay away from Pia..no matter Hw much he will luv's her..
In a way Abhay was right.. when,he said u misunderstood my help , care.. You were just lyk Maya for me..(huh..?? Really Now..) Helpless girl who'll always end up having a date with trouble..
Pia was totally heart broken..with Abhay.. Hmm I guess lyk u're O.S the episode also was Heart Broken..for most of the characters..
Except for Misha & Tracker..LOL.. Misha was fully drunk.. But rocking as usual..
I luved her prank on Timbo..poor T.. I think now she'll never go to do her touch up's.. LOL
Kabir again will end up misunderstanding Pia.. I think God is giving him signals.. Tat Piya does not luv u..she's not mend for u..!! That was an Ouch situation for him..
Talking abt Ouch..( I can't wait untill Monday..)
Cause I hear Red Alret Were wolves arriving....
(I truely hope We have a nice cool dude guy just Lyk Sambhav..Wink
OMG I'm so much addicted with u're O.S..)
Now cuming to prediction part..
I agree with u..tat Piya will go inside the woods of the other side of river .. near the werewolve camp..
Abhay will break all the Rules.. avoid his clan's lyf safety..n give priorite to Pia's lyf..!!
Now as we all say the treaty is broken..n the doors r open..now no one can stop other clan to entre the Raichand World..
Now the real story begin's..
P.S: Danish..?! ..*Dhan Dhuzz**Dhan Dhuzz*.*Dhan Dhuzz*..
Hmm.. We'll take a short break..so stay tune..Wink

LOL

Clap..................Totally loved your post, sweetie.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....Piya has become a LIVE ABHAY RADAR. Na uske bina jee sakto hai aur na uske bina marr sakti hai. I feel terrible for the chick but Abhay cannot allow her to love him....it is a catch 22 situation of the hearts. Kucch bhi ho sakta hai.OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

If we don't get sexy wolves, we can go on a viewer strike.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Am curious to know what happened to Dan.ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

i love Abhay-Haseena's bonding for sure. She is watching him, it seems. Smile

NIDIZ

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Dot on pocahantas.

Vulnerablity at its peak was Piya. And Abhay so loves her but has to diatance himself from her. Ohhh - two people hopelessly in love and yet have to stay away from each other.

She yearns for him, that one strong protection which she has never had since her childhood. A man who unconditonally loves her and protects her against all odds.

But if Piya can vent it out Abhay cannot even do it. He is forced to hide his identtity. he is forced to hide his love, he is scared to cause her more hurt. So he intentionally hurts her in such a way that nothing can heal her.

And now the wolves will make their appearance.

But Poco, if I can call you that, I absolutely adored the scene when Misha scares T.

TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hey! You're on the money...as alwaysSmile! My heart almost broke after watching today's episode. Felt bad for Piya and even worse for Abhay. Like you said, the way his face melted after she left spoke volumes of his concern. And then the way he humiliated her in the tent....so sad! Anyways, looks like the werewolves are here, and I hate that look of uncertainty+fear on Abhay's face. Our hero is not so infallible after all, and its an uncomfortable feeling. Anyways, cannot wait for Monday. I agree, Piya rani is definitely going to something foolhardy..but Abhay asked for itCryCry! Hope that in the process of making fettucini out of Piya's heart, Abhay doesn't end up making spaghetti bolognese of himself, fighting the werewolves.

@ bold
agreed !!!! abhay is not invincible after all..it surely is uncomfortable feeling for me too..it makes me feel very very uneasy to see abhay scared..
though i am unsure why abhay has taken such great risk of crossing the river..going near them is invited by abhay...i surely know tht he did not anticipated piya confessing her feelings..and wat he has done after tht ..he had no choice.he had to break her heart..bt wat follows makes me fear...piya is goin to run in woods to cry her heart out...and abhay will stake his safety to protect her..since wolves have no control and can kill anyone..me too..can't wait for monday..i hope tht abhay will be fine..and piya will again get some clues...any ways..she sees nothing besides abhay or things related to abhay

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineTheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thk123

after watching  todays' episode.. my heart literally crying for pia.Cry.Cry  whatever happend in tent  was so so so BAD..that i still couldnt belive that i  saw another surprise scene.. i thought pia's confession to abhay would be kinda cute & sweett but  that harsh words of Abhay..Broken Heart ufffff i know abhay has    right reason  but  seriously i want to slap him left-right-center.[dont kill me for this guyz].... but this is  his worst  thing he can do with pia.. .. oh  god i am still stuck that last scene.Pinch.Pinch i  can understand it would be even more difficult for abhay to say  those words pia.. but  no  this is most painful episode to watch for me.Cry

oh yes Mishkoo's  pranks to scare T was  awesome.. & Abhay's kiss to T..Dead my expression was exactly same as  Kabir..LOL[if anyone has notice that]... Oh abhay why? why? u r on trip.. u stand alone .. u dont want to mix in group..u r inviting problem for urself... than yes ur only majboori is Pia.. but i can see majborri will   put u in another problem.. coz i can see  pia going in jungle to  burst her cry..& abhay behind her...& than some werewolves attack.D'oh

Yep. It was a terrible terrible day for Piya. Abhay hurt her , insulted her and her feelings , broke her heart and devastated her. But what else could he do. He can neither love her nor allow her to fall in love with him. If it is hard for Piya, it is harder for Abhay. ....He was hurt when she said " I wish i was dead".OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch...if a man can make you say that , you run really deep for him.

I guess not only the viewers, even the on screen cast hated to see Abhay -T kiss.AngryAngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....but never mind, Piya will have Abhay exclusively for herself in the jungle while the werewolves round them up. Wink

thk123

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

As soon as Piya went out of sight, Abhay's face melted and he worried that he had hurt her too much. Internally, he begged that she doesn't do something stupid to herself .

he holds the possibility of that she might be able to do something stupid to herself and still hurts her with the most sharp words possibleOuch  

And as she illuminated the room, the person listening to her heart was none other than the man himself- Abhay. Unmoved, frigid, tight jawed and darkly handsome. There was no reaction on his face but the reaction he gave to Piya was enough to make Piya go and duck her head in shame somewhere'..i don't need to repeat the insults he hurled at Piya '.but all in all , he branded her a shameless despo who took his kindness to be love and was plain stalker-obsessed with him. Sad. But it is for Piya's good'.maybe , now, she will distance herself from Abhay'.but the tears in her eyes said otherwise. Abhay shredded her to ribbons in flat 30 seconds but you saw nothing on her face except what Abhay hates seeing ' Love and Devastation , together.

i was surprised how he just could say what he said after hearing he helpless state of his love....i expected more of a 'well, i dont love you and i never will....u r just like any other girl out there' and then just leave....but no, there was throwing knifes after knifes from his mouth to Piya's heart....and maybe even his own heart. 

Abhay has breached the treaty and now THEY can also crossover to the vampire clan's area' so, do we expect some hot dudes showing up at Mount College out of nowhere ? '.In a way, it maybe Piya who actually brings Abhay face to face with the wolfies'.

yea some shirtless dudes in shorts at MountCLOL....i actually want this to go somehow the twilight way....one of the wolfs falling in love with Piya aswell!....now thats gonna be a face off between MrVampire and Mrwerewolf i would want to see!

Best dialogue of the day :

Piya : Main Abhay se ladhti-jhagadti hoon taaki main usse baat kar sakoon.CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Oucch! That was like the most helpless and vulnerable thing that Piya said today. Her yearning for Abhay is rather scary at times. She needs a strong heart, really. OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch

well, i guess we all know Piya's courage and insist on this relation will be the bones and Abhay's future inner strenght to keep going on and stand againts the world...till then i hope she wears some extra punching bags to deal with abhays words.....Poor Piya, Poor AbhayOuch  

Edited by Melissa2 - 25 December 2010 at 10:48am
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

You have said it all. 

Haseena does seem to be a concerned mom in her own way. Don't I hope so much that she got the flat tire and that Abhay is still on his side of the river.

Abhay did make fettuccini pasta out of Pia's heart and, guess what, he is the one who has to eat it. If Pia does something stupid after this, he can't blame. But oooh those melted expressions on his face. though it did feel that he was saying sorry to Pia for so many things.   

These were indeed saddest moments for Pia till now but I guess she has to get used to it. She will suffer more on this love path and this is just a start. Cry Cry

Misha - T moments did bring some lighter side to that heavily emotional episode. That was fun. Frankly, I was scared for moment when I saw the blood-red hand.

Poor Abhay, he is so much emotional fool for Pia's safety and can't think beyond her safety. I think he was concerned that Pia is going on werewolves land and knowing her wandering habits, she may land up with one of the werewolves. So, better Abhay keep an eye on her and take the risk. But aren't werewolves bound to come nearer with him around?    

Thanks honey.Big smile....i echo what you said. i wished Abhay goes back from the river itself but he told his mother that he had to be here. Maybe for Piya or maybe a larger goal.

Abhay totally shredded Piya to pieces today and it will be no surprise if she goes to cry alone in the woods. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... and werewolves will get a double bonus - Abhay aur uski Piya.OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch......

Werewolves searching for Abhay is one thing and Abhay offering himself on a plate is another - thanks to Piya puttar. LOL

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index