Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya: Come sweetz, the werewolves await us!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Abhay-Piya: Come sweetz, the werewolves await us!

BOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Cry

Abhay made fettuccini pasta out of Piya's heart and that too with all the possible seasoning and flavouring. The insult spice was the highest beyond a doubt and you can't even get angry at Abhay. He has no other option except breaking her heart ' there is little else he can do and I don't need to explain why. The love and the soulmate that Piya hopes and pines for is FORBIDDEN.

Piya was at her vulnerable worst today and I have never felt as bad for her as I did today. Abhay just steamrolled her today completely. Starting with the Truth or Dare game where Abhay rounded up Piya and ended up kissing and hugging T. It really broke Piya's heart and she couldn't bear that gloating look on T and Abhay's face. Only she knew that Abhay was spiting her and she would have been a hell lot happier if Abhay had kissed none if not Piya. I loved the look that Abhay gave Piya while passing her by to reach T. And the look on Piya's face was such a school-girl one , almost as if she half hoped and half feared that Abhay will kiss her.

And you can see that it is getting increasingly impossible for Piya to see anything straight than Abhay or even think about anything or anyone else other than Abhay. It showed in the anxious and hurt desperation with which she caught Abhay's arm and commanded him to listen to her ' she wanted to talk to him. But he shrugged her off. Even when Abhay refused to listen to Pancchi's orders and argued with her, you could clearly see that Piya was not fighting Pancchi's case with Abhay- she was fighting for herself. And as Abhay told her to get lost with her babe-in-the-woods attitude , the tears that sprung in her eyes and the words that she told him ' that how she cannot live with his rudeness and it kills her , one can see that the girl who fights the world cannot take even a harsh look from Abhay , forget taking a cross word. So, there she went sobbing while Pancchi chose not to play peacemaker.

As soon as Piya went out of sight, Abhay's face melted and he worried that he had hurt her too much. Internally, he begged that she doesn't do something stupid to herself .

But Piya had to let it out 'the emotional wave has been building for weeks and it is reaching it's breaking point. The poor girl sought her bestie Misha to open her heart to but creatives decided that the right person should listen to what Piya has in her heart. On being told by Tracker that Misha had zonked off after drinking , Piya , still fighting back tears ended up entering the wrong tent.

What followed was the desperate and emotionally charged confession of a teenager who knows that what she feels for the 'bad guy' of the college is not some teen crush- it is a feeling of a lifetime and it is definitely not in the repetition loop. Piya told the listener that no matter how bad or harsh Abhay is with her , she falls more and more in love with him everyday '..it doesn't matter how dark he is , she cannot separate herself from him. She is on the brink of madness and emotional insanity, she knows, but it's Abhay or else it's nothing'.

And as she illuminated the room, the person listening to her heart was none other than the man himself- Abhay. Unmoved, frigid, tight jawed and darkly handsome. There was no reaction on his face but the reaction he gave to Piya was enough to make Piya go and duck her head in shame somewhere'..i don't need to repeat the insults he hurled at Piya '.but all in all , he branded her a shameless despo who took his kindness to be love and was plain stalker-obsessed with him. Sad. But it is for Piya's good'.maybe , now, she will distance herself from Abhay'.but the tears in her eyes said otherwise. Abhay shredded her to ribbons in flat 30 seconds but you saw nothing on her face except what Abhay hates seeing ' Love and Devastation , together.

As for the rest, Mishkoo scaring the lights out of T was my favourite moment. I also loved Kabir's honest confession of what he felt for Piya and in a way, it is good that Kabir misunderstood what Abhay-Piya were doing in the tent.

Above all, I LOVED the psychic connection between Haseena and Abhay. She was reaching him and he could talk to her. Interesting device they have used here and worked well. Abhay-Haseena are connected and Haseena cares about him.

PRECAP: Abhay should be SPANKED.Angry It is his stubborn stupidity that has unleashed the wolves and they are out on the prowl, waiting in the woods for him. OuchThis is the result of the breach of the treaty. And something tells me that Piya is in the woods crying rivers over Abhay's gusse-ka-tadkaa. In that case , Abhay will definitely go to get her and make himself vulnerable to the wolf gang. In a bid to save Piya, Abhay is going to land straight under the canines of the werewolves. '..And as someone said, this is not going to end here . Abhay has breached the treaty and now THEY can also crossover to the vampire clan's area' so, do we expect some hot dudes showing up at Mount College out of nowhere ? '.In a way, it maybe Piya who actually brings Abhay face to face with the wolfies'.

Best dialogue of the day :

Piya : Main Abhay se ladhti-jhagadti hoon taaki main usse baat kar sakoon.Cry

Oucch! That was like the most helpless and vulnerable thing that Piya said today. Her yearning for Abhay is rather scary at times. She needs a strong heart, really. Ouch

And how many people think that Abhay looked absolutely dark and dishy when Piya illuminated the tent and saw him sitting next to her so coolly? Embarrassed....a very good shot and Abhay looked superhot in there.

P.S- ERRRRMM'. What has Abhay done to Dan? Shocked

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 25 December 2010 at 11:15am

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-shaggyscoobyMaohfrodcutemugthk123scorpio95niru273PurpleRainRadiantTreasure-sim-Swap-Arhi-kavita-Onyx.knumnumRoarkmadmaxine--sumana13--readingworms.--sanchita--AyeChavanni-Mink-.:.MONA.:.Sofnanyctophiliamatwamango-Fatima-bookworm-ALS--Befikre

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Hey! You're on the money...as alwaysSmile! My heart almost broke after watching today's episode. Felt bad for Piya and even worse for Abhay. Like you said, the way his face melted after she left spoke volumes of his concern. And then the way he humiliated her in the tent....so sad! Anyways, looks like the werewolves are here, and I hate that look of uncertainty+fear on Abhay's face. Our hero is not so infallible after all, and its an uncomfortable feeling. Anyways, cannot wait for Monday. I agree, Piya rani is definitely going to something foolhardy..but Abhay asked for itCryCry! Hope that in the process of making fettucini out of Piya's heart, Abhay doesn't end up making spaghetti bolognese of himself, fighting the werewolves.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemug.Mehak.--sumana13--Sofna.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I think I should go close the topic I just made. You said everythingROFL

Well, I'm not going to though, so I'll leave Pia aside. I've said enough about her in my thread. 
I really appreciate that even though Pia has politely refused to get together with Kabir, but he's neither changed his feelings nor his attitude towards her. I kind of liked the truth and dare except for Abhay's. Seriously! Kissing T! I made me want to barf!Dead I'd rather he kiss a rat!
I totally totally totally LOVE Misha!! She's the amazingest girl alive!PartyEven when drunk and half unconscious, she still managed to teach T a lesson!! Have you ever noticed that whenever Pia gets hurt and T is involved, Misha always finds a way to get back at T, knowingly or unknowingly! This is what I call a heart-to-heart connection which Misha has with all her loved ones!
I'm still wondering why Abhay came on this trip, to kiss bimbos in front of Pia?? He said it was his 'majboori'. Now, I would really like to know that 'majboori' and it better be a decent ones! I hope the CVs aren't so desperate to reveal the Treaty of the Big Bad River and the Secret of the 'Bhediya" that they come up with something stupidErmm

Danish can be rotting in hell for all I care.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.-sim-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hey! You're on the money...as alwaysSmile! My heart almost broke after watching today's episode. Felt bad for Piya and even worse for Abhay. Like you said, the way his face melted after she left spoke volumes of his concern. And then the way he humiliated her in the tent....so sad! Anyways, looks like the werewolves are here, and I hate that look of uncertainty+fear on Abhay's face. Our hero is not so infallible after all, and its an uncomfortable feeling. Anyways, cannot wait for Monday. I agree, Piya rani is definitely going to something foolhardy..but Abhay asked for itCryCry! Hope that in the process of making fettucini out of Piya's heart, Abhay doesn't end up making spaghetti bolognese of himself, fighting the werewolves.

Thank you, Maxie.Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Abhay had no option but to break Piya's heart and it is going to take a lot of hard work for Piya to make Abhay believe that they both are meant to be.

Abhay is not infallible but his COURAGE overrules everything. He thinks he can handle the wolfie gang and if he has to face them tomorrow , he will. Piya is going into the woods , it seems and Abhay will stake his safety to protect her... even if that means facing the werewolves.

I loved this one , BTW : ! Hope that in the process of making fettucini out of Piya's heart, Abhay doesn't end up making spaghetti bolognese of himself, fighting the werewolves.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxineSofna

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

I think I should go close the topic I just made. You said everythingROFL

Well, I'm not going to though, so I'll leave Pia aside. I've said enough about her in my thread. 
I really appreciate that even though Pia has politely refused to get together with Kabir, but he's neither changed his feelings nor his attitude towards her. I kind of liked the truth and dare except for Abhay's. Seriously! Kissing T! I made me want to barf!Dead I'd rather he kiss a rat!
I totally totally totally LOVE Misha!! She's the amazingest girl alive!PartyEven when drunk and half unconscious, she still managed to teach T a lesson!! Have you ever noticed that whenever Pia gets hurt and T is involved, Misha always finds a way to get back at T, knowingly or unknowingly! This is what I call a heart-to-heart connection which Misha has with all her loved ones!
I'm still wondering why Abhay came on this trip, to kiss bimbos in front of Pia?? He said it was his 'majboori'. Now, I would really like to know that 'majboori' and it better be a decent ones! I hope the CVs aren't so desperate to reveal the Treaty of the Big Bad River and the Secret of the 'Bhediya" that they come up with something stupidErmm

Danish can be rotting in hell for all I care.

Piya is the only majboori that i see for Abhay.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL......Creatives have hardly done anything stupid till now , so let's retain the faith.

Misha is a rockstar and am glad she made pink shake out of T.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL....I am awaiting the day when T will stop chipkoing with Abhay and vice versa. Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
great post as usual..
i feel terrible for piya..bt i knew abhay's reaction...it was legit..he truly does not have any choice..but keep hurting piya...maan..the dilogue almost broke my heart too..she is jsut too vulnerable in front of him...and abhay is very well aware of this...so he just shoots the arrow at exact destination...tht it goes right through hear heart...
bt i still don't understand why he said..i have to go mom..i have no choice...why does he need to go there???...i don't think piya's safety is at stake right now...danish in hospital somewhere..chand definitely won't be there..cuz of wolves..so wat is the reason??
i am definitely looking forward for abhiya scenes in jungle now...definitely piya is gonna do something stupid...and go run in woods..then abhay will have to go for her....it's time for piya to save abhay..abhay needs to know the strength of piya's love for him...

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Firstly Poca Very Merry Christmas & God Bless u n gives u strenght for making more wonderful post in this forum..
Now coming to the episode..
Abhay Haseena telepathi.. Was amazine .. Their luv may not reflect through emotions of normal Mom - Son but through their respect n care n worries for each other.. tat I can see in their purple eyes..
Pia was totally broken with Abhay's words..
She can fight against everyone..but not with her heart..who now beats for only Abhay..one can hear her heart beats @270 decibles.. & make Abhay graph..
Abhay knw's he's dark n forbidden..n he'll always try to stay away from Pia..no matter Hw much he will luv's her..
In a way Abhay was right.. when,he said u misunderstood my help , care.. You were just lyk Maya for me..(huh..?? Really Now..) Helpless girl who'll always end up having a date with trouble..
Pia was totally heart broken..with Abhay.. Hmm I guess lyk u're O.S the episode also was Heart Broken..for most of the characters..
Except for Misha & Tracker..LOL.. Misha was fully drunk.. But rocking as usual..
I luved her prank on Timbo..poor T.. I think now she'll never go to do her touch up's.. LOL
Kabir again will end up misunderstanding Pia.. I think God is giving him signals.. Tat Piya does not luv u..she's not mend for u..!! That was an Ouch situation for him..
Talking abt Ouch..( I can't wait untill Monday..)
Cause I hear Red Alret Were wolves arriving....
(I truely hope We have a nice cool dude guy just Lyk Sambhav..Wink
OMG I'm so much addicted with u're O.S..)
Now cuming to prediction part..
I agree with u..tat Piya will go inside the woods of the other side of river .. near the werewolve camp..
Abhay will break all the Rules.. avoid his clan's lyf safety..n give priorite to Pia's lyf..!!
Now as we all say the treaty is broken..n the doors r open..now no one can stop other clan to entre the Raichand World..
Now the real story begin's..
P.S: Danish..?! ..*Dhan Dhuzz**Dhan Dhuzz*.*Dhan Dhuzz*..
Hmm.. We'll take a short break..so stay tune..Wink

LOL

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

great post as usual..
i feel terrible for piya..bt i knew abhay's reaction...it was legit..he truly does not have any choice..but keep hurting piya...maan..the dilogue almost broke my heart too..she is jsut too vulnerable in front of him...and abhay is very well aware of this...so he just shoots the arrow at exact destination...tht it goes right through hear heart...
bt i still don't understand why he said..i have to go mom..i have no choice...why does he need to go there???...i don't think piya's safety is at stake right now...danish in hospital somewhere..chand definitely won't be there..cuz of wolves..so wat is the reason??
i am definitely looking forward for abhiya scenes in jungle now...definitely piya is gonna do something stupid...and go run in woods..then abhay will have to go for her....it's time for piya to save abhay..abhay needs to know the strength of piya's love for him...

Piya's state was so freakin' pitiable ....she has so totally surrendered to him and Abhay knows it. He is doing what he can to throw her away but she only falls deeper in love with him, everyday. Sigh!

I hope creatives remember to give reasons as to why Abhay crossed the river... maybe it has something to do with Piya after all. Let's see.But i agree.... Abhay needs to see the extent of Piya's love and the wolfie gang may come in use.

Sofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index