Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Sajjal,

I met u first through ur wonderful piece of writing and it goes without saying that u are a very talented writer, and also a wonderful person.

ur work reflects ur inner self, and thats makes u all the more beautiful, and its a pleasure to know someone like u.........

Wish u a very happy Birthday and may u get all the joys and success in the world.
have a great life......๐Ÿค—
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Many Happy Returns of the Day Sajjal ๐Ÿค—

have a nice one ๐Ÿค—
mayur_eternal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Belated b'day wishes Sajjal...๐Ÿ˜Š..U r one of my fav. FF writers..jst finished reading ur update of Tumhe Haq Hain..as usual it was awesome....๐Ÿ‘
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday sajjal...Have a great life ahead...and wow...such a wonderful day today....i was feeling really positive since morning that today something good will come....didnt know what and lol behold ur birthday today....

u are one of the most nice and genuine people in the forum...i love ur posts...the way u put forward your views , your feelings...so sensitive and clear....very touching always....and your making vms for me whenever i ask....so nice of u.....

wishing u great luck again....all the best for such a sesitive and brave lady like u.....

Rinky

@amy- wonderful post....thanx for making it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AWonderfulChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey sajjal.......
belated happy b'day!!
hav a great year ahead๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by nikitasharma. - 13 years ago
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

belated happy birthday sajjal๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by kirti123 - 13 years ago

I'm spellbound, Amna Sweetheart, I really have no words for you right now. You made me all emotional now๐Ÿ˜ณ. I don't know what to say to say to you.

I will be back later

and Everyone else thank you so much, Your wishes mean alot.

Senny thumbnail
Sajjal am so so sooooooo sowie for missing on this one. I really have to kick myself hard for doing this.

Wishing you a very very happy birthday and loads of love and joy forever. I am so sowie for such a tiny message. But I genuinely wish you all the love :) God bless you!

I really don't know how to thank each one of you, because i know all my praises would be too less infront of your warm, love filled wishes, that only want good bestowed upon me. So i think the easiest way to tell you all how much your wishes mean to me is to tell you alittle story.

There was once a little girl born to these wonderful human beings, who loved her very much and showered upon her every little joy they could gather around for her. She grew up in their shadow, learning about the good and bad, right and wrong, they taught her everything they knew. The little girl was said to be very lucky to have been born to such parents and she always took her parents for granted, that never meant she didn't love them or didn't respect them. Infact the girl took it upon herself to make sure her parents always smiled and never let a frown adorn their faces. Its just that the girl was far from realizing how grateful she was to have a mother who was kind and gentle and a father who worked hard to place food on their table never complaining once. One day on her 16th birthday, the girl had a huge party with all her friends and had the time of her life, but there was one sentence her mother said to her that made her look at things differently, her mother said to her, " logon ki kadar karna seekho, warna zindagi mein akeli reh jaogi", from that day on the little girl never took her parents for granted and than along the years the little girl was blessed with three little sisters, whom she engraved upon the same wisdom her parents had once dwelled into her. But one day a storm came into the girls life and took away something very important to her and that day again she remembered her mothers words, but she told herself that she never took anyone in her life for granted than why did god do such a bad thing to her. she started believing that it was her fault that she lost the most important person in her life. And from that day on the girl took away every happiness from her own life and gave it to others, she stopped celebrating her birthdays, she stopped every happiness from coming into her life. Until now when this angel came into her life and taught her that the life she had was given to her and she should not waste it. The girl was hesitant none the less, on her 23rd birthday that same little girl started celebrating her birthday again and was wished by so many beautiful people that had all impacted her life either by their words, gestures or emotions. All these people made her realize that sometimes we all have to move and accept life as it is,yes we cannot get back what we have lost but we can always start afresh in their lives and learn to live.

Today was the day, the same little girl was gifted something that she could never replace for a lifetime, wishes from people whom she considered her friends. Wishes that only want good and happiness for that same little girl.

The girl cannot put into words, how much each of those wishes mean to her accept say that, thank you for being a part of my life.

Thank You so much guys, like i said before, i'm at loss words for all those wishes.

Sajjal

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago
AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Meethi...you deserve all the happiness in the world...and MORE...God Bless you dear๐Ÿค—

Love You๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you all for the wishes and the replies...God Bless You too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by amyluvsmayur - 13 years ago