Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAJJAL~~ note from Sajjal--pg 5

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:07am | IP Logged

26TH DECEMBER

A day when one of the sweetest, nicest and bestest (according to ME) people was born.

I had commented a few times on her topics and then I started reading her ff's.  I was reading her latest FF (Tumhe Haq Hai)...it was chapter 3 and I had soooo many questions about it that I decided to PM her and relate all my confusions. Hehe. And she sent me such a sweet reply back. There was a statement she had put in that PM telling me she was all in smiles because a great writer like me likes her story. (Okay I don't think im a great writer, but somehow she feels that way. Lols.) That line had me in smiles too LOL

We continued chatting like that through pms. It was just relating to the story then slowly we started talking about ourselves and did not even realize that we had become so close.

I remember asking her if I could call her Di. I thought she was probably elder than me because she came across as a very mature and responsible girl. Then we got to know that I was elder than her, in fact. Hehe. And she asked me if she could call me Di. Hehe. Then she changed her mind because I apparently am just 4 months and 3 days elder than her. Hehe. But that STILL makes me the elder one, huny LOL

She is a GEM at heart. Such a sweetheart that her pms just make me smile. Hehe. And she calls me sweet. Lols.

She is a GREAT writer, no....MARVELLOUS, no....BRILLIANT, no....MIND-BLOWING, no...Man I just cant get the right words to describe her writingBig smile That is how talented I feel she is..Big smile She puts down the words and emotions and feelings and situations so perfectly that I get speechless sometimes and many a times, have ended up quite emotional while reading her work.

She makes AMAZING vms (I know I haven't yet commented on the last vmOuchbut I surely will J) Would love to see you making siggies as well, sweetyBig smile

I just realized I have not mentioned her name yet..LolsLOLso presenting to you the birthday girl, Meethi..Oh sorry, that is what I call herLOL

PartyPartyPresenting the BIRTHDAY GIRL..SAJJALPartyParty

She is sweet, very mature and responsible, strong (Yes, I believe you are, you just don't realize it), an angel and someone who can NEVER be mean even if she tries very hard to beLOLHehe LOLthe yesterday's update that you posted before I unreserved, proved that..hehe.

Okay, I am not too good at this so I will just stop here. Here are my birthday wishes for you. I, as your ELDER sis :D pray and wish from the bottom of your heart that all your desires, prayers, wishes and hopes are fulfilled. May you ALWAYS keep SMILING and NEVER change yourself because you are PERFECT the way you are :D Will always Love you, Meethi Big smileHug And will always be there for youBig smileBig smile

HAPPY BIRTHDAYBig smile

OKAY NOW THE FOODBig smile AND THE PARTYBig smileBig smileParty

CAKE....WOW SOOO MANY...TAKE YOUR PICK, BIRTHDAY GIRLBig smile
Big smile

HMM...NOW FOOD AND DRINKS...Big smile

I DON'T KNOW IF YOU LOVE PANI PURI, BUT I AM CRAZY ABOUT IT...SO I HAVE PUT IT HERE, THIK HAI??LOLLOL

BUTTER CHICKEN...AGAIN MY FAVLOLLOL

OKAY NOW THE DRINKS...ENOUGH OF FOOD, ITNA KHAYENGE TOH MOTE HO JAAYENGELOLLOL

ALL ARE WELCOME...ENJOYYYYYYYYYBig smileBig smileBig smile

Edited by amyluvsmayur - 27 December 2010 at 12:58pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

valliyahkirti123gopi06Ritu.VWings-of-Firemayur_eternal--Annu4MayUr---RatiKliye-Aisha.stuti123Senny-Rinky-MyInspirationz-RegalVintage-relentless...-Jia-..DoNotMind

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Okay first of all, LUCKY GIRL YOU ARE...You share a birthday with the ArTi TT ivLOLLOL Hayeeee...lolsLOLLOL

Okay coming to the next part....i made two siggies for you...i am not good at such type of things, phir bhi, i triedBig smileBig smile

So hope you like themBig smile

Okay I know you love ArTi as well, and i will try and make a siggy of theirs alsoBig smileBig smile But meanwhile, you will have to make do with theseLOLLOL

And this is some more stuff for youBig smileBig smile

Edited by amyluvsmayur - 26 December 2010 at 4:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesWings-of-Firemayur_eternal-.Perk.---Annu4MayUr---RatiKliye-Aisha.stuti123-Rinky-..-Jia-..DoNotMind

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
The gift to be posted here might be a bit late...and im really sorry for that....Big smile But it will come soon, hopefullyBig smileBig smile

Edited by amyluvsmayur - 26 December 2010 at 5:48am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesmayur_eternal--Annu4MayUr---RatiKliye-Aisha.stuti123-Rinky-DoNotMind

AmyArTiMayUr IF-Rockerz
AmyArTiMayUr
AmyArTiMayUr

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY and ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY, SWEETYHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thousandmilesstuti123-Rinky-

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
hey sajjal Hug wishing u many many happy returns of the day.................may this day bring loads of happiness in your life........ nd may all your dreams and desires get fulfilled ......GOD bless you...........

amy diHuglovely bday thread........

thousandmilesAmyArTiMayUr-Rinky-

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
a very happy birthday sajjal.................Hug
All the Best for your Future.......!!!!!

-RatiKliye- IF-Sizzlerz
-RatiKliye-
-RatiKliye-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
happy birthday sajjalHug
have a rocking dayTongue

kulsumd Goldie
kulsumd
kulsumd

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 7:45am | IP Logged
hie dear
Many many happy returns of d day..
May allah bless u and fulfill all ur desires n dreams.

kulsum

Go to top