Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan hai Geet ka Santa..

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
---------------------------------MerryChristmas ---------------------------------------

Maneet are holding hands and watching the sonography & Geet turns to MSK n says...Thanks for bringing me to the hosp.. and giving me so much happiness...n that while u were bringing me to the hosp i was angry on u..but now i m so happy..... seeing my baby for the first time..n seeing the luv u have for it..in ur eyes.. Geet wipes MSKs tears.. n MSK tells Geet..that today i feel that whole world is mine... I m the happiest man of the world....n thats coz of u!! Geet touches MSKs face n says..seeing u happy..i m so happy..!! Theres so much happiness that i cant contain it..!! How are u so good... How can anyone be so good??  Despite of knowing my past.... u are worried for my future... u din even let me realise about my past...!! MSK says... dun say so..n reduce the value of our love.... i m thankful.... i was atheist till date...but coz of God.....i got u... i got my happiness..i want ur support... for life.... may every breath be half urs..n half mine..!! Forever..let breath go on like this..!! Geet... i ...  n nurse comes n interupts..n says...folks are waiting outside..better hurry.!! Geet asks.. MSK...u were saying something n MSK pretends he said what he had to..n Geet insists..!! MSK says..let me drop u home n Geet says..no i m coming to office...!! MSK says..but..n Geet persists..!!

Pandeyji bumps into Manisha..!! Adi asks Pinky about someone for interview n Manisha..offers...someones name n Adi screaming....that we need draftsman...!! Geet comes n calls all.... 3 bandars.. Pinky n Tasha that she wants to celebrate today..so arrange a party..n Tasha asks for occassion ..but Geet says.... coz i m happy...!! Adi suggests..its Christmas..so lets celebrate..n Geet says... but MSK has gone out...so hurry..n all ..start....arranging!! KC decorated for Christmas...n all wearing Santa caps...n Adi comes n says..now that decorations done.so.. lets work....... n Romeo n all opose..n Tasha supports..but finally all agree..!!  Geet waits for MSK at th door of KC. entrance..!! MSK comes n Geet asks...how u like it.n MSK says..its nice... but for what?? Geet says...to say Thanks to my Santa who gave me a beautiful surprise..!! MSK says..thanks...n Geet says... well i told u i can give surprises n MSK says...yes u can do things better than me..!! Geet says... now give me my other gift... u were saying something at Hosp.. say...n MSK pretends..n Geet is cribbing n.. MSK teasing... n says i forgot..!!

Romeo notices that Maneet standing under Miseltoe......n tells Pinky!! Manisha says... well who stand under miseltoe...have to kiss..... n MSK tells Geet so i m finally getting my gift......now comeon..!! Geet shoes all away...!! MSK in cabin n Geet comes with lunch...n says..well i thot we can share lunch n says its cheese sandwich..... n MSK says... what u think..i dun get what u trying to do..... !! If u wanna impress me..do something new..!! Geet says..well if u open ur eyes its a new thing.. n MSK opens n on the plate with tomatoe ketchup its written ILU Geet..n MSK only reads ILU part n Geet miffed.. n nears MSK n MSK gets up with a start..!! Bit of cheese on his lips...n Geet cleans ...n Maneet stare..!! MSK starts to eat the last bite n offers Geet n she is angry n turns n leaves n MSK grins..

Geet rues in her cabin that... he made me do so much to hear those 3 words... forgot that i told those 3 words to him. already..n how much he had to work hard to hear those words.. !! Even i want to hear those words from him Embarrassed..!! N now he is showing attitude n says.... now no longer tolerating those tantrums.. i will make him say those 3 words n today only.... coz i m Geet....!!!!  Geet trying to think of ideas...  

Arjun comes to Anne n gives camera n says... all interviews done..! Anne says..wow... its my bro's wedding..u din take mine?? Arjun says i forgot..!! Anne says.. is my hair ok.. is light ok..... n Arjun says..its ok...now hurry.. m getting late..n Anne says...wow u had time to set Tashas hair but not mine.. n gets angry to leave n Arjun holds hand n says.... u urself are the epitome of beauty....n light.... light also... salutes u.......if anyone sees u like this with ur unkempt hair..he will go crazy...!! Anne lost in Arjuns eyes...

Arjun sitting wit his staff in the mansion n discussing the plans..n Anne comes...n both exchange glances..... n Anne comes n asks.. is all planning done n Arjun sends off all...!!  Anne asks why did u send everyone off so early n Arjun says..dun fret about such small things..go n njoy..n hv a special time...n Anne says....do u mean ...me spending time wit u ..wuld make my time special?? Arjun says..hadnt thot of it..but if u insist then...ok... so tell me..where do u wanna spend ur time wit me..??? Anne grins..

-END-

Precap- Geet calls Anne who is standing next to Arjun n says...its Christmas party at office..so come n Anne looks at Arjun n says.. she has plans with friends so cant come..!! 

Link  (Ashy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 25 December 2010 at 9:43am

The following 96 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdCJMKSAsnehag10thahuKalpanaslovingangleasmi123suvaaslondonpreeti..itzangellAnki.avidity_2002zerroahutakripsyibmeem27506cs119dd.coolbhakbhartifanvantu12hemvbfatim30tulip132bhakti2naseebramanstarlite7nan_10maaneetkimeetspring_breeze05lodysubiamanSushaanManeetmy_viewaksnNi_singhneha2005iqbals4everEvashMicronPrettychoco90Dhara_sSweetRozie123-Urvi-SimplyAparajitaArwenishveil_of_rosesmuskaan.ambbihamaansaiMadz-Sangs-Amongthestars89saomommrk-1ramaheshmgdg_2010evasuminishi_I-fianDillikudizooni.bluemechantefilleNelsdesigirl_18AngadzgirlFallen AngelSilentsouldivareenastarchaseBul3Absoluv-Kash-nivedithaArwen.SahSahmd410nehara..Gurti-Kash..mitzi11rahmona_paksweSofnaliv2laughbubblygal1711MishtyShonashonuutinselshaliniasthasuk19ChocoSoul..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaLoquacious_AashpickachuCute_AshanjananazirInfinitedreamsSecretKhabri420

shaliniastha IF-Sizzlerz
shaliniastha
shaliniastha

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:01am | IP Logged

thanks

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

itzangellasmi123Armu4evamuskaan.-Sangs-sun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..nehara

mrk-1 IF-Rockerz
mrk-1
mrk-1

thnx for the update 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaneharasun-naaaaaaaaa

Dillikudi IF-Rockerz
Dillikudi
Dillikudi

Merry Xmas Tanu and thank you!!!Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123Armu4evaneharasun-naaaaaaaaa

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yash_bdArmu4eva

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Merry christmas to you too Tanu Hug

Merry christmas to everyone Hug

Thank you for the live update Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evasun-naaaaaaaaa

-Sangs- IF-Rockerz
-Sangs-
-Sangs-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Thanks Tanu..

Thanks from Kirti too..Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashaliniasthasun-naaaaaaaaa..Gurti-Kash..

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Thank you TanuSmile

Merry Christmas to you!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Go to top