Tere Liye

today's episode was a tribute to KASAUTI! - Page 3

SheVi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hahah yea i luv TL and KZK...tho i think TL is more romantic..maybe its just my opinion=P...but m luving ths track coz they show scenes from present since yesterday nd m luving it!!.its gettng more intereting..i thot i'd hate this track thats why i didnt watch TL this hwole week nd then i watched the week's epi yesterday nd m surprised but i actually find the track veryyyyyyyy interesting!!...but how i wish we had komolika...hahhaha i luved komolika....she would bring such a big bang to the show..lol..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urcrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rati_arjun

Cezzane khan left the show...😭.. hiten came back as anuraag... and the end was ajeeb... both anuraag prerna died  and united in heaven... and bajaj was alive till end ðŸ˜†

I loved the ending of KZK actually....
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
In KZK Prerna was forced to marry Rishabh after his wife's death to take care of his children.
This content was originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

just by using the "kasauti" word, the epi became a tribute to kasauti?🤔 i was a KZK fan too, but i dnt find KZK & TL the same at all. Kasauti is a word in the hindi dictionary, & its not copyrighted tht nobody can use it. Plus ALL couples in Indian serials go through "kasauti"s , they just dnt mentioned tht particular word😆 All the characters in KZK & TL are totally different. About tani wearing gajra, well most women do but they all r not prerna.

But yeah the end of today's epi was too much though, but then again welcome to the world of copying & pasting in BT serials😆

the whole komolika scene was ditto!!!!!!!!! the gajra, the get up, even the sari!!!!!! and the stories do have similarities, but u r right, they r not the same, kasauti was way better, it had stronger characters, it was much more romantic and a lot more intriguing and it ran for 1400 episodes and stayed in the top 3 tv shows!!!!
This content was originally posted by: sita11

oh noooooooooooooo

i am feeling so bad that my favorite show is turning into a disgusting show
feel so helpless
creatives hv gone maddddddddddd
though i had no idea abt kasauti zindagi ki
but it seems that show was one of the biggest crap shows or what ?

xcuse me, how can u jugde a show without seeing it???? it was the best show!!!!!!!!!!! it ran for 6 years completing 1400 episodes, it was no.3 for 6yrs after kyunki and kahani!
This content was originally posted by: rati_arjun

sita kutumb was a good show coz it was one of BT earlier shows....all her other shows start on a good note but later have very twisted tracks..but i think and wish TL will be diferent 😊 

TL is a dumb show next to kasauti, atleast u cud feel anurag-prerna's love story!!!! here it is drama after drama, jab dheko drama hi hota rheta hai, there is hardly any love story, the character of taani is sooo weak and annoying!!!!!! the villains r annoying and u feel like slapping them, atleast komolika had sum class! this show atleast provided us with 3 generations of love story!!!!!! it was an amazing show, every episode was fun and emotional! Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MayUr-ArTi_fan

I don't see many similarities between the two. Anurag in kzk was a weak character who couldn't stand up against anyone for his love, anurag in tere liye is much much stronger. Plus using the word doesn't make it a copy. There are a few similarities but all Ekta shows have one thing or another in common with one another.
Ive always hated Ekta for separating prem mukti and even AP, she better not repeat her mistake with tere liye. Separation of these 2 Jodis led kzk to it's downfall, so she needs to be careful now with tere liye😳

wat downfal??????? 1400 episodes!!!! top 3rd all the time in trps!!!! 6yrs of running time!!! r u kidding me???
This content was originally posted by: CAqueen

hahah yea i luv TL and KZK...tho i think TL is more romantic..maybe its just my opinion=P...but m luving ths track coz they show scenes from present since yesterday nd m luving it!!.its gettng more intereting..i thot i'd hate this track thats why i didnt watch TL this hwole week nd then i watched the week's epi yesterday nd m surprised but i actually find the track veryyyyyyyy interesting!!...but how i wish we had komolika...hahhaha i luved komolika....she would bring such a big bang to the show..lol..

yes tere liye is much more romantic, pyar hua nahin musibat sau aagaey, pyar ka confession theek se nahin hua, there is nothing deep or profane!!!!  taani bas aasnsu baha thi rheti hai, anurag gusa rehta hai!!!! itni jaldi maine ek couple ke beech mein heat lose hote nahin dheki!!!! anu-prerna heat stayed cause uunka pyar kabhi mukamal nahin huva!
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ bolly
i hv no idea abt kasauti
but def wud hate to see if anurag -taani getting married with sumone elses
Sonam.B thumbnail
@TC...although I dnt watch or follow this show..but I can say that this shw might not be the next kzk but it certainly has the essence of it..even EK admitted of this fact..
anyway ur topic reminded me of cezanne shweta..oh god I miss them so much :(
and I can also say that the craze for tere liye is no where close to what kasauti had when it was on air...ppl wud fight over those dimwit characters including me😳
Edited by Sonam.B - 13 years ago