today's episode was a tribute to KASAUTI!

Posted: 13 years ago

my god the komolika entry scene was exactly the same!!!! ditto!!!!! also taani todays says humari pyar ko kasauti se guzar na para! the whole get up was same also!!!! the gajra, the hair, everything! for a minute i thought it was urvashi lol!! also i have always found these shows similar!!! bengali family, anurag, anurag and prerna's parents best friends want them to marry!!! they fall in love, but then they go through kasautis!! ekta is just representing her script, although i did find kasauti a lot less melodramatic, the protagonist very strong, and a lot more romantic!

Edited by bolly007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivangi2092 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agreed! even my mom also said that the show is now becoming like Kasauti!
__Shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญMujhse yeh sab nahi dekha jayega..๐Ÿ˜ญ
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Nobody can create Komolika's magic.
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
anuraag prerna was the jodi that i loved and BT cvs split them ๐Ÿ˜ญ... if same happens here that would be a disaster revisited  
gunjan_77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guyz y cant u see it on a positive note..
Mere kehne ka mathlab yeh hai ki in the real KZK ekta seperated anurag and prerna which broke the hearts of million fanz.. Shayad ekta woh galathi ko sudharna chahti hai.. Isiliye in tere liye she wont seperate them instead unite them, and let anurag and taani face the kasauties together..
Kyonki hum doh pyaar karne valo ko bhichathe hue dekha hai.. Abh shayad milthe hue dekhenge...
sunshine30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
honestly though when komolika came i had the biggest smile on my face. hearing that music and seeing her twist her hair was like remembering the good  old days with kasauti. then i thought about it and realized that  tere liye and kasauti have so much in common when it comes to characters:

1.) main character is anurag
2.) neelu was apo*na in kasauti
3.) the whole thing has like a bengali back drop
4.) komolika :)
5.) taani's last name is basu 

seriously though tere liye already has like 6 villains: ritesh, ananya, shekhar, nupur, jonaki, robby (sadly he's become negative now :( ). the last thing we need now is komolika. she's like equivalent to 5 villains and she'll really mess things up between anu taani. already things are messed and she'll just make them worse. nevertheless, i'm still happy to have her back because i love to hate her. btw the girl who came is original komolika right? the character wouldn't be the same without her playing the role. 
Edited by sunshine30 - 13 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just by using the "kasauti" word, the epi became a tribute to kasauti?๐Ÿค” i was a KZK fan too, but i dnt find KZK & TL the same at all. Kasauti is a word in the hindi dictionary, & its not copyrighted tht nobody can use it. Plus ALL couples in Indian serials go through "kasauti"s , they just dnt mentioned tht particular word๐Ÿ˜† All the characters in KZK & TL are totally different. About tani wearing gajra, well most women do but they all r not prerna.

But yeah the end of today's epi was too much though, but then again welcome to the world of copying & pasting in BT serials๐Ÿ˜†
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
oh noooooooooooooo
i am feeling so bad that my favorite show is turning into a disgusting show
feel so helpless
creatives hv gone maddddddddddd
though i had no idea abt kasauti zindagi ki
but it seems that show was one of the biggest crap shows or what ?
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rati_arjun

anuraag prerna was the jodi that i loved and BT cvs split them ๐Ÿ˜ญ... if same happens here that would be a disaster revisited  

i know abt shweta tiwari-cezzane khan jodi was popular as anurag=prerena but no idea abt the show
so they were separated forever