Abdul Qadir Written & Video Update *Completed*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay so hello everyone:)
Err i dont actually know how to do these update LOL my first time so please bear with me😆
There u go
Part 1:
Epi starts with AQ and Zareen talking and Z asks him if he watch movies and AQ says yes i watch harry potter and spider man😆
And than they talk some more about going out in nights etc and yeah Z asks AQ if he has some gang😆 and AQ tells her that no gang just a group and than Z tells him abt her gang😕😆
Than AQ's mum is calling him on phone but than realizes that he must b asleep.
Next scene AQ is sleeping and Z calls him and asks him to come out ASAP and that they'r going out.AQ comes and asks her abt the car and Z explains how she got her hands on the car since her uncle and aunt arent home.
Next scene AQ and Z in some restaurant talking. Z asks AQ if he goes out with friends and AQ says that yeah he goes out with his parents lol than Z tells him that he shud thank her coz she is showing him the real wonders of life😛
Than Z asks abt AQ's dressing and calls him old fashioned. AQ tells her that his shopping is done by his mama and Z calls him mama's boy😆
So Z tells him that he shud shop with her and than they go to some mall.
AQ's mum calls and asks abt AQ servant tells her that he is out and he went by car.
Next scene AQ and Z in some restaurant and Z asks AQ if its AQ's first date and he says yes than Z tells him that he is some asaar e qadeema ki paidaish😆
Z tells AQ abt her crushes and tells AQ that he shud pay attention to his body and poor AQ is damn embarassed😆
She further tells abt some pasha frm her group who has a solid body and suggests AQ to go to the gym. Than Z takes out a ciggerate and offers it to AQ. AQ is apprehensive at first but than takes it

Part 2:
So the second part starts with AQ and Z going for movies and than some gunde starts taunting them and calls Z heroin etc AQ gets scared and tells Z to khiskofy but Z was adamant to peetofy them😆
Kher the gundas leave and Z calls AQ loser.
Next scene AQ is with shandana and palwasha and telling them his bravery ki kahanian😆
He tells them how he some gundas were cherofying a girl and how he hit him with mukka etc and meanwhile Z comes there and starts laughing and interrupt them by saying that us k baad tmhare bhayya ki un 4ron ne chatni bana di😆
Than she takes AQ with her to her room and tells him abt these two girls with whom Z is chatting larka ban k😕
Than Z gets a call frm her friend Pasha and she gets very happy tells pasha that she was getting hell bored AQ isnt very happy to listen that. Z leaves!!
AQ is missing Z gets a call frm his mum who inquires abt his activities etc and he tells her abt his new friend to which his mum tells him that she would like to meet her/him.
AQ is in shandana or palwasha's bday party i guess and is staring at Z and he gets tears in his eyes😕
Some lady  comes and asks him why is he crying and he tells her that its none of her business😲😆
Next scene servant is asking AQ to eat and AQ misbehaves with him
AQ meets Z's friend Pasha and Bobby who makes fun of AQ.
Next scene they all are in a car and Pasha is driving really fast while AQ is begging him to slow down.Pasha hits a man and AQ starts panting and asks him to stop the car while Pasha asks him to shut up.

Part 3:
Next scene AQ and Z are in the rain😳
AQ comes back home to find that his mum is back!!
Mum asks AQ to go and change. Its morning and mum asks the servant abt AQ to which he tells her that hes sleeping. AQ's mum is shocked and inquires abt AQ's schedule behind her back and the servant tells that AQ wakes up late and raat ko bhi comes late to which her mum is shocked and asks abt AQ's friends and comes to know of Z.
AQ is smoking in the room when his mum comes and is shocked to see him smoking.
She asks him to which he tells k kuch doston ki wajah se adat par gai when mum tells him that tmhara koi dost smoking nahi krta toh AQ tells her yeah right but meri mum toh smoking karti hai😲
He further misbehaves with her and tells her k jab sab kuch samajh araha hai apko toh mujh se kyun puch rahi hai. His mum is shocked and calls his dad.
While AQ is busy dancing in his room😕😆
Next scene AQ is with Z and tells her abt his latest karnaama Z is highly impressed and starts ulti patti paraoing to him. She tells him stuff like baron ki baat nahi sunni chahiye etc etc
[they are smoking meanwhile]
Next scene AQ's dad is back and mum tells him that AQ is getting involve in some girl.
And They start with their usual bickering🥱
Next scene Boby steals a woman's purse and than they all run away in the car.
AQ thinks its not fair and find it wrong while Z and tells him that its all fine:S

Part 4:
Starts with Boby and Pasha telling AQ and Z that they dont have any money and they need to arrange since no money means no fun Z tells them that she would do smth.
AQ's mum and dad are sitting in the lawn.AQ comes there and his mum asks him abt Z to which AQ doesnt reply and leaves frm there.
Z steals her aunt ka mobile😲 AQ is shocked to hear that but Z tells him off.
Next they tell AQ that agli baari uski hai paise laane ki. Boby and Pasha asks AQ to drop Z while Z wants to go with Pasha and Boby but they dont take her with them.
Z and AQ are in the car. Z asks AQ why is he so chup chup and AQ tells her that he isnt finding all this chori etc right and that they shudnt do all this bt Z convinces him.
Last scene Pasha is carassing Z's hair while a jealous AQ looks on.

Precap:
Zareen's aunt doubts that Z has stolen her phone.
AQ's mum asks Z to stay away frm Z while Z tells her k apne bete ko lagaam daale and no need to show this elderly attitude to me.
AQ's mum asks him to stay away frm Z and that she has arranged AQ's marriage with some Ayesha.
AQ is with some girl in a restaurant.

Video Update (credit goes to the uploader)
Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6wNf8haCLQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kAFk2sK1GM&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Part 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_0dW7KBF9I&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL
Part 4:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG_9_Gs1ziI&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

*END OF THE UPDATE*

Okay Phewww that was long like really long LOL i know that was really a bakwaaas update but i had no idea how to do updates and all so apologies!!
And yeahh sorry for this late update but had a power cut and than guests came so again apologies!!
Will give the reviews later too exhausted for now!!

Cheeers!!
Mariam!!

Edited by virgo_gurl - 13 years ago
res!
Will edit as soon as Marium's "bit" gets overr! 😆

editted:
AWESOME UPDATE!
Thanks.. keep it up... no need 2 apologize ;)
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 13 years ago
Thanks virgo gurl great job keep doing written updates
Arena:
Thanks yar u are a sweetheart:)

Usman & Shada:
You're welcome:)
hi guys abdul qadir epi 3 wrriten update plzzz
^^
Im sorry yaar i missed the third epi coz of guests at home and next day uni at repeat time:S
But will surely update it this week:)
Extremely sorry for not updating:(