Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

No Agle Janam Episod on this Monday (Page 2)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Afcourse there will be on TuesDay...But We'll hv to wait till that...Why cut AJ for other show..Ouch..

Now we'll hv wait till tue What happens with Laali..CryCryCry

Who knows the AJ actors may have gone home for XmasLOLLOL They probably asked for a few days off from their hectic shooting. LOLLOL

and Do yo think that Actors Will ask for leave and Channel will allow it on their Show telecast 's CostTongue..NeverLOLOuch..Its for Promotions of other Show with their unusual Timing and on AJ's slot...

But if indirectly create relief for Actors thats Nice..Bcuz they hv really hectic Shoots..

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
thx for the info
zeethebee Newbie
zeethebee
zeethebee

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

I think the show is ending b/c Gangiya and Sumitra are missing and there's been news about Lali joining some reality show. The same thing happened w/Mera Naam Karegi Roshan, they showed a repeat of the episode and then the next day a new show had started. Most probably the show is over 'cause Lali's dead in the last scene. But then again I could be wrong but this is what I think.

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeethebee

I think the show is ending b/c Gangiya and Sumitra are missing and there's been news about Lali joining some reality show. The same thing happened w/Mera Naam Karegi Roshan, they showed a repeat of the episode and then the next day a new show had started. Most probably the show is over 'cause Lali's dead in the last scene. But then again I could be wrong but this is what I think.

Hey there..

Hv you read topic..I hv edited..During the DSDV on AGle slot they were blinking caption that AJ will continue From Tomm...Meance today by Tue..
zeethebee Newbie
zeethebee
zeethebee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged

Hey there..

Hv you read topic..I hv edited..During the DSDV on AGle slot they were blinking caption that AJ will continue From Tomm...Meance today by Tue..
Sorry. But in the US, we didn't have any captions of a continuing episode on Tues.  I am not sure whats going on in India but this is what happened here in the US.
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Hey there..

Sorry. But in the US, we didn't have any captions of a continuing episode on Tues.  I am not sure whats going on in India but this is what happened here in the US.

No need to be Sorry..Just wanted to clear that AJ has not ended..Its on..and today there was show actully...and Hope many more to come..Smile
zeethebee Newbie
zeethebee
zeethebee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Hey there..

No need to be Sorry..Just wanted to clear that AJ has not ended..Its on..and today there was show actully...and Hope many more to come..Smile
Glad the show is continuing, its getting pretty interesting now that Rekha is turning against her sister.

Go to top