No Agle Janam Episod on this Monday

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shown Promo of Super Monday..

For two shows From 6:30 To 8:00 P.m ..only two shows Geeta and DSDV..

What does it mean No AJ at this Monday at 7:30..No Episod telecast of Agle Janam ...

OH ZEEE..😑😑😑😑

Edited  :

There was actully No Epi of AJ today..They were just running caption During DSDV that AJ will be back Tomm 7:30..
Edited by -SweetGirl- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daisy15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Zee is promoting these shows expecting them to make in top 10...lolz...bang their head...
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
probrably there is an one hour episode of DSDV that's why lets hope they will probrably show on tuesday
princessRock776 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
oops my mistake I typed twice πŸ˜†Edited by natasha_1407 - 13 years ago
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
🀣

Originally posted by: -Madhu-

Zee is promoting these shows expecting them to make in top 10...lolz...bang their head...

🀣..Well said..Bang Their Heads..LolzzπŸ˜›Saregama's Final is Running and these Promos are running only..
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Afcourse there will be on TuesDay...But We'll hv to wait till that...Why cut AJ for other show....

Now we'll hv wait till tue What happens with Laali..😭😭😭

Neela10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SweetGirl-

Afcourse there will be on TuesDay...But We'll hv to wait till that...Why cut AJ for other show....

Now we'll hv wait till tue What happens with Laali..😭😭😭

Who knows the AJ actors may have gone home for XmasπŸ˜†πŸ˜† They probably asked for a few days off from their hectic shooting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-SweetGirl- thumbnail
I hope Zee is done with Other show Promotions on AJ slotπŸ˜› and We'll be having regular AJ telecast from Tomm..Can't wait for upcoming Twist...😳
-SweetGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neela10

Who knows the AJ actors may have gone home for XmasπŸ˜†πŸ˜† They probably asked for a few days off from their hectic shooting. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and Do yo think that Actors Will ask for leave and Channel will allow it on their Show telecast 's CostπŸ˜›..NeverπŸ˜†Ouch..Its for Promotions of other Show with their unusual Timing and on AJ's slot...

But if indirectly create relief for Actors thats Nice..Bcuz they hv really hectic Shoots..
zeethebee thumbnail

I think the show is ending b/c Gangiya and Sumitra are missing and there's been news about Lali joining some reality show. The same thing happened w/Mera Naam Karegi Roshan, they showed a repeat of the episode and then the next day a new show had started. Most probably the show is over 'cause Lali's dead in the last scene. But then again I could be wrong but this is what I think.