Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

200th epi greetings to RBO- Swapna ji's reply pg 4 (Page 3)

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 6:47am | IP Logged

Dear RBO team,

Hearty Congratulations on scoring a double century! can't thank you enough for providing us with a show which believes in providing entertainment but in the shape of good story-telling and strong characterization.

Thanks for having the guts to make a show on a sensitive issue such as widow re-marriage and portraying so beautifully that there is a second chance at life and love for such women.

Thank you for creating realistic and identifiable lead characters in the form of shaan and khanak.

Thank you for Shaan. tv today is overflowing with dudes and hunks but what sets shaan apart from them is the humanistic and realistic aspects of his character. he's flawed not an essential super hero.

Thank you for Khanak, who is the most unique, unusual and yet endearing heroine i have seen in an indian soap. in this era of OTT, made-up, wailing leading ladies of tv, she is truly like a breath of fresh air.

Thank you for an amazing side cast. ali, rushad, rucha, rushali, khushboo have all created their place in our hearts along with yasharan.

and finally Thank you for Karan Tacker and Yashashri Masukar, who were both instrumental in diluting my prejudice that desi actors always needed digital effects to 'act.' they are really something.

Thank you for all your efforts, kudos for your success and loads of cheers for Christmas and New Years.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209saaaz-Manita-aditeetvrasikaYasharanrocksThe_May_Rosekubarebones88

raparthidolly Goldie
raparthidolly
raparthidolly

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
luv u shanak

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rosebones88

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 9:24am | IP Logged
You're on your way to great things!

You did it! 

Congratulations and best wishes!

Hip, hip, hooray!!

Congratulations on one of your best moments!
Stunning performance! Sheer perfection!

Let's celebrate!

A standing ovation for you!

The entire team of rbo.....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209IFsKhanaktvrasikaYasharanrocksThe_May_Rosekubarebones88

Yasharanrocks IF-Rockerz
Yasharanrocks
Yasharanrocks

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thank u so much cvs  4 shanak and yasharan and RBO.congrats........

Edited by Yasharanrocks - 28 December 2010 at 10:24am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubarebones88

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 10:25am | IP Logged
200 Episodes! Congratulations RBO!Big smile

Thank you RBO CVs  and everyone else who is involved in bringing the show on screen for giving us a quality show in Rang Badalti Odhani! This show has been a pleasant change in my life and i absolutely love every omoment of it! The brilliance and intelligence with which is was concieved is truly truly heart warming and please do continue to keep its essence intact! Widow remarriage has been beatifully protrayed in this story and so has the saying of 'Give Love a second chance'.

Thank you so much for picking up such a sensitive topic and turning it into a master piece with the perfect mix of drama, romance, emotion and comedy! It's a complete package RBO and i completely adore it!

Special mention to Swapna jee, Yash jee, Karan and Yashashri for being the soul of this show! You guys have seriously been the best team i have ever seen the work of!

Congrats once again RBO for completeing 200 episodes! :D

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209IFsKhanaksaaazYasharanrockstvrasikaThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.kubarebones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
200 Epi is indeed as old as Baa of KyunkiLOL

Sorry Thought I'll Congratulate with Good Humor, such is the format of the show!

To the Director (s), Producer (s), Cast, and the whole entire Team who have made this show possible, a hearty Congratulations!

I fell in love with this show because of it's open humor and realistic (close-enough) story-line. It has given us everything, from Drama to fun and now even horror!

The way the CV's and the team of the show have been involved with the audience and their likes, it seems the show will go on to complete 1000 and more episodes. 

Thank you so much for giving us such amazing show! Thank you for giving us characters like Shaan and Khanak, whom we all love and can relate to in real- life.

I truly wish the show starts new year with bang and lots more audience and fans!

Here's a little poem I have written: 

As I stood there alone, waiting.
Stars shining above me
I gaze up the sky, hoping
The light comes down and carry me

The wind caress my skin
I feel the cool evening breeze
Urging me to win
As I wait with ease

I hear the buzz below
The voices loud and clear
Calling me to come down low
And to let go of my fear.

I gazed up again and asked
"Would I really like to climb above?"
I looked down below me and said
"I have all the love to keep me going, from below"

----------------------------------------

Congratulations!
the poem is just something I came up with in a spur of the moment I hope you like it and understand what I mean.

Rooj

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanakNinjaInPyjamastvrasikaThe_May_Rosekubarekrockbones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks Swapnaji, Yashji and the whole team of RBO!
Congratulations on achieving such an important milestone in a TV show's history!
We wish the show, the cast and its crew a fantastic journey ahead

Special thanks to the team for auditioning and picking Yashashri and Karan to play the leads in this beautiful beautiful love story

There hasnt been  a story that has touched my heart so deeply in over two decades of TV watching.

Both actors are brilliant and make us believe and relate to Shaan and Khanak
Its hard to believe they had an experience of working in one show when they signed this on.
I have seen the most fantastic, mind blowing chemsitry on screen between the two. In fact I cannot rememeber a show where the screen crackled so much before!

They are talented, hardworking and truly blessed with the rare ability to emote. I see so little of that on TV these days. So their skills should take them to great heights in the industry.

RBO has been narrated simply and in a visually appealing way.
There has been no over the top melodrama or histrionics or cliched scenes or stereotypical settings. 

I want to specially mention the Goradiya couple's briiliant writing!
I havent seen such orginial writing in a TV show in a long time.
Some lines they have penned will truly stay with me for as long as I watch Indian television.

Wishing you all the very best for the future in the industry and for the future of RBO!
We hope to see this show move from strength to strength,  enthralling, entertaining us and providing sheer joy for half hour every evening!

Thank you

Warm Regards

Tvrasika, Saaaz, Dr.Dsr and Aditee

Edited by aditee - 28 December 2010 at 8:14pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanaksaaaztvrasikaThe_May_Rose.Dilwale.bones88

isomers IF-Sizzlerz
isomers
isomers

Posted: 28 December 2010 at 7:55pm | IP Logged

Congratulations to the entire team of Odhani for the completion of two hundred episodes. It has truly been a memorable journey! 

Thank you to the creatives and Swapna ji for giving us a show such as this. From sadness to anger, from hatred to love..the show brings out every existing emotion from its viewers. The theme of "second chance relationships" has been shown in the most beautiful way possible! The smallest of the characters have been developed in the most amazing way! No words..it's pure perfection. 

Each character/actor has made a place in my heart. It wouldn't have been possible to like the show if it wasn't for the amazing cast and their excellent acting skills. To each and everyone that has been a part of this show, you have all been nothing but amazing in every scene, every episode. 
A special mention to the underlying team(make-up, camera crew, script writers, etc) as well! You all make the show what it is! Thank you!

Here's hoping the show and its team has a future filled with success and happiness! Congratulations once again!

-Nitya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFsKhanaktvrasikaThe_May_Rosebones88

Go to top