Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 25th Dec (Page 8)

realitybites IF-Veteran Member
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

veena gave less marks to sam Confused may be bcz of his comment Tongue poor Sammy ......gave dolly double points than sam after all that happened Ouch
 LOLLOLbecoz she had saved her onceEmbarrassed and phir woh mallik hai nahLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lippiTheRowdiestfire_gun

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

frostyGujaraxeionTheRowdiestfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by fire_gun

@reality bites ---u bang onWink..waise yeh abhi tak kii reading hai  trend dekne ke baad ............ baad mein exactly kya hoga no one knows
Thanks, any more inside info with u?WinkLOLLOL Going by last season the most favored Vindu won so perhaps ST just might winLOLLOL unless the channel guys have some other strategyLOLLOL But one is sure whoever wins doesnt have a career but the runners up have their career rolling. So its a choice betn -a win or a career!!LOLLOL easy to chooseEmbarrassedLOLLOL
most of the things revaealed by  cl0wn yesterday ... what i got  from other source is i told u here alreadyWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

realitybites

realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by mcm226

My eyes! Shocked Sameer dominating BB section. Saala ye to sahab ban gaya. LOLLOL

yeah Maya...........I didn't thought ke aisa bhi din aaayega yahaTongueLOLLOLLOL

Till now many complained about Sameer's diplomacy but the fact is he never was one. He complained about Captaincy issues, food and never hid his dislike for Veena. Veena too disliked him for obvious reasons.

At least Sameer clearly shows his dislike for Veena unlike the dramaqueen who only talks about abnormals during late night chatsWink.
Thats precisely the point, he complains, he whines, he backbites but it ALL doesnt seem like it!Wink Why? bcoz thats the fine art of diplomacyEmbarrassedLOLLOL A good eg of his is telling Sara" tum sunti kyu ho"?LOLLOLLOL 
Veena is upfront and forthright which is clear in everyone mind. THere is nothing to hide or supress.
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

@reality bites ---u bang onWink..waise yeh abhi tak kii reading hai  trend dekne ke baad ............ baad mein exactly kya hoga no one knows
Thanks, any more inside info with u?WinkLOLLOL Going by last season the most favored Vindu won so perhaps ST just might winLOLLOL unless the channel guys have some other strategyLOLLOL But one is sure whoever wins doesnt have a career but the runners up have their career rolling. So its a choice betn -a win or a career!!LOLLOL easy to chooseEmbarrassedLOLLOL 
most of the things revaealed by  cl0wn yesterday ... what i got  from other source is i told u here alreadyWink
What was shared?Day Dreaming I missed that. Your source is goodEmbarrassed hope we get more secret newsLOLLOL 
Can ur source tell whether the evictee directly meets Salman or its later on as per shoot? and is the studio in Lonavla or Mbai?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mcm226

My eyes! Shocked Sameer dominating BB section. Saala ye to sahab ban gaya. LOLLOL

yeah Maya...........I didn't thought ke aisa bhi din aaayega yahaLOL

Till now many complained about Sameer's diplomacy but the fact is he never was one. He complained about Captaincy issues, food and never hid his dislike for Veena. Veena too disliked him for obvious reasons.

At least Sameer clearly shows his dislike for Veena unlike the dramaqueen who only talks about abnormals during late night chatsWink.
Thats precisely the point, he complains, he whines, he backbites but it ALL doesnt seem like it!Wink Why? bcoz thats the fine art of diplomacyEmbarrassedLOLLOL A good eg of his is telling Sara" tum sunti kyu ho"?LOLLOLLOL 
Veena is upfront and forthright which is clear in everyone mind. THere is nothing to hide or supress.
sam gives gyaanLOLLOLLOL  which was right and was required for sara Wink
TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

axeionTheRowdiestfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

What was shared?Day Dreaming I missed that. Your source is goodEmbarrassed hope we get more secret newsLOLLOL 
Can ur source tell whether the evictee directly meets Salman or its later on as per shoot? and is the studio in Lonavla or Mbai?
my source worked for bb1-2  so he keep updating himself from his friend who r working bb..i never ask him who going to evict  because he is really busy person and i  know him socially more than personallyWink ....abt sameer he was not allowed to meet anybody expect from press and he was given all interview under bigboss team observation...team was given sum instruction  sameer  because they edited sum scene of fights of dolly and sam..even i asked  him he didn;t replied my sms on that issue may be he was keeping mum as his friends who r working on bigboss told him soWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192realitybites

Go to top