Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 25th Dec (Page 13)

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Originally posted by realitybites

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

venaji didnt get scootyy LOL she could have driven when she visit india
Oh yeah she didnt, is it becoz she isnt stylish?WinkLOLLOL perhaps she wldnt have been able to take it to her country.

Ashsmit house is also her house. LOL . She will visit india to meet asshmit. LOL  hope she get to meet amisha before she goes back home.
I doubt whether Ashmit will agree to thisLOLLOL he wont even acknowledge herWinkLOLLOL as a good friend

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

111192fire_gun

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Ishan.

Yeah Sallu made harsh comments and Sam followed suit !! Ouch I feel bad for poor Veena. I mean I agree she is totally crazy but still I have never seen her using offensive language even once , even when she is angry with anyone !! Embarrassed
Agree Ishan, things can be expressed in civil manner.  It adds merit to it and besides the listener has higher chances of agreeing with it. But in fit of anger and one upmanship people tend to forget this.

Add me too on the agree bandwagon...Veena sure was characterless but she was never mean or rude to anyone. It felt like she was toooooo hungry for love sometimes though Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_kamy22realitybitesfire_gun

zanish_k Goldie
zanish_k
zanish_k

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
today was nice akhri salam of veena malik.honest answers of veena malik.even i feel audience cheered her a lot.salman also behaved well with veena malik,doesnt seem like he was annoyed and all.over all good

Edited by zanish_k - 25 December 2010 at 1:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lippi

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Originally posted by Ishan.

Yeah Sallu made harsh comments and Sam followed suit !! Ouch I feel bad for poor Veena. I mean I agree she is totally crazy but still I have never seen her using offensive language even once , even when she is angry with anyone !! Embarrassed
Agree Ishan, things can be expressed in civil manner.  It adds merit to it and besides the listener has higher chances of agreeing with it. But in fit of anger and one upmanship people tend to forget this.

Add me too on the agree bandwagon...Veena sure was characterless but she was never mean or rude to anyone. It felt like she was toooooo hungry for love sometimes though Ouch
Great DSThumbs Up. Veena was flirting just like Rahul did in BB2. LOLLOL I guess either Shweta or Dolly had said that Veena has actually fallen in love with Ashmit but he isnt interested. The duo's convo too indicate that Veena loves Ashm but he doesnt love her.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zanish_k111192

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Ashmit kisi ka nahi hai!
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

Great DSThumbs Up. Veena was flirting just like Rahul did in BB2. LOLLOL I guess either Shweta or Dolly had said that Veena has actually fallen in love with Ashmit but he isnt interested. The duo's convo too indicate that Veena loves Ashm but he doesnt love her.

Yeahh but lets admit she sucks at flirting LOL Yup even I think so because spending 24 hours with same person since 3 months, anything can happen LOL I wouldn't call her characterless if it turns out she has fallen for Ashmit because its natural and bound to happen. Although Ashmit just used her for boiled food and chaddi's dry-cleaning LOL

Edited by DharmeshSir - 25 December 2010 at 1:14pm

zanish_k

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prodigy007

Ashmit kisi ka nahi hai!

Areyy...camera waale mobile phone ka toh hain na LOL

Gujar

realitybites IF-Sizzlerz
realitybites
realitybites

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

Yeahh but lets admit she sucks at flirting LOL Yup even I think so because spending 24 hours with same person since 3 months, anything can happen LOL I wouldn't call her characterless if it turns out she has fallen for Ashmit because its natural and bound to happen. Although Ashmit just used her for boiled food and chaddi's dry-cleaning LOL
Veena flirted so outrageously that it seemed Ashm was embarrassed tooWinkLOLLOL Both knew what they were in for and what they were getting, in that sense a fair deal. In celebs ka kuch pata nahi chalta 3 yrs is less too so 3 months is nothingLOLLOL

amy22

Go to top