Bigg Boss Season 4

BB4 - Daily Discussions - 25th Dec

MsAnu Goldie
MsAnu
MsAnu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:30am | IP Logged
25th December 2010
Bigg Boss Season 4

Rani welcomes all to the Aakhri Salaam Episode. She  calls Salman who enters dancing with all firangis to Maria Maria . She gives jhatkas with sallu. Salman says that i want to give one justification and say that No one killed Jessica. Rani has come on the
show to promote her movie and she talks about it in which she is playing the character of a fearless journalist.Salman tells her that i saw a promo and did u bakko a gaali in it. She says meine wohi kiya jo aapne sikhaya.Tongue Salman then welcomes Vidya Balan who is also starring in the movie.
He tells her you play very good roles like parineeta ,ishqiya.
He says its because you have been working from childhood.She says yes
i have worked in ads and Hum Paanch. Vidya praises rani and salman says she is one of the best actresses in the country and she has the best smile. Salman then calls the director and asks him that aapne aamir banayi ab salman kab bana rahe ho.
SAlman says he knew Jessica who was a very good friend and she had attended Arbaaz's wedding
too. Salman asks rani and vidya how they get along because normally women dont get along. Embarrassed
Rani says the story was already predefined and there was
no competing. Vidya then says they want to give salman a small gift and they give him a big CD . Vidya makes salman stand in between her and rani. Salman asks rani that he wants to ask her a question.
Rani says even i want to ask you that when are we getting married. Salman specifies Alag alag.
Vidya announces that Salman and i are seeing each other .Rani says breaking news.  SAlman says ek dusre ko dekh rahe hain one hand distance se .Vidya says there is a helpline called No one killed Jessica Thappad maar
helpline. Vidya then mentions an incident when salman was drunk and on meeting him
he sang O Balan haare tum bin humra kono naahi for her father Mr.Balan.
She makes him sing and dance to tan tana tan tan tan taara chalti hai kya nau se baara.
Vidya says she feels Sameer will win because he is a suljha hua insaan and very sorted
in life. Rani says Shweta should win because she has remained away from her daughter for a long time and she should take the prize home. Rani makes salman sing the song which he has sung . Chaandi ki daal par soney ka mor from hello brother . He dances to it . Salman then gives Vidya a lonnnng goodbye hug . Embarrassed
He welcomes Veena who comes in a black sari.
Vidya and Rani are so earthy and speaking so well to her
and veena as usual is talking in her banavati way. Sleepy
She says she has made many friends and When vidya asks her who is her best
friend she says ASHmit. Rani and Vidya sing happy birthday for SAlman and make
him cut a cake with 18 candles on it.Rani tells him 18 candles are because
they want him to be young forever.
SAlman asks Veena how she is feeling inside and outside the house. She says inside the
house khubsurat and outside bohot khubsurat.
She says when i entered the house i thought all my emotions were dead.
But being in the house showed me that i can love and feel again. She says i
loved flirting with Ashmit the most .
Salman tells Veena that it has been Ashmit and Hrishant who have been voting
for her. She disbelieves him. Clippings of Khali ,Sameer ,Shweta are shown nominating her.
And she says I love you Ashmit because her faith is right. She says She loved Sara a lot but sara gave her a lot of ghaav.
Salman shows her footage after her leaving the house. Dolly says she was gandh .Sameer then says
she is not consistent. Dolly then tells shweta that you should feel bad for someone you care for.
She says i didnt know that i treated veena like  a servant ,if i knew i would have really treated
her like one. WinkDolly and SAmeer are discussing veena and he says mera mann hota hai ke ek rakh ke dun phaaaaaattt veena ko
Dolly and Shweta say who will feed Ashmit now. They say they will not make food for him.
Veena starts crying and says aise kaise beemar insaan ko khaana nahi dengey and she starts sobbing
Salman then changes the topic and says that if before Ashmit comes out of the house you get a better
rishta what will you do. While sobbing she starts laughing and says aise kaise mein jaldi maan jaungi.
But i will get a chance to come to India often to meet Ashmit.
She plans to make many friends and Ishq vishq  karengi yeh saahiba.LOLSalman says what it is with AShmit i thought it was love . She says its just dosti .
Veena is in the katcheri .
First ilzaam is logon ko uksaati hai .
Clips of her instigating Ashmit are shown where she is talking about sara.
Where she said that sara said that her career and zindagi were getting barbaad
because of pops. She says ilzaam is wrong because what she said was right.
Second ilzaam is that she is self obsessed and she doesnt leave the mirror .
She cries and says that she has always been lonely.She has spent her childhood without
her parents. She says yes i look at myself a lot and talk to myself a lot too.
Salman shows her clippings of her talking and praising herself.
She gets super excited.
Third ilzaam is that she is nautanki. She sees herself doing all weird stuff and she pleads
guilty to it. She says i am what i am accept me . She says i dont expect the whole world to love me .

Lollifof round
Dolly -----drama queen - 6
Samir --- shaatir --3  (no personality LOL
Shweta ---chingari -----7
khali ------cool---- 8
Ashmit --sweetheart ---9

Big bhadaas round
Someone with a samir mask comes and sits in front of her .SAlman tells her to remove her bhadaas.
 Veena says kitne mean lag rahe hain aap .
SAmir ji aap logon ko beech mein teeli aisa jalaa ke
la la la karke chaley jaatey ho. App jaisa
shaatir chaalaak bujhdil insaan nahi dekha.
Salman makes the guy go and says aur sunna hai kya insult.
In the Big Box she gets a mirror and she kisses her reflection.
Salman gives her a Being Human watch . She wears it and she says
that Bigg Boss is the beginning to her new life.
She does the step of the week to delhi delhi song.
She makes salman follow her seductive steps . LOL

Edited by gypsy2525 - 25 December 2010 at 9:45am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111sentientsnehasanjanadragon137ajaygandhiaquariun2000HeenapRaima36lukin4goodSoapm001Sphallolaliazanish_kfrostyamy22.ArjunQuanticoakhlaxeionmcm226Autumn.jyothi_coolUsman.ThatOneGuy....Poojie....fire_gun

Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update.
Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Read veena's interview she said she saw footage of asshmit after she left. No one is cooking and doing laundry for him . LOL  The way he behaved with people inside the house, no one will support him except BB himself.

1) if he is sick why he is in BB house ?
2) Why bb is not sending him food with speical iron ?
3) BB has already declare him winner why not send him home simple logic. LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jotz_92sangini.mitrTasamy22mcm226fire_gun

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Gypsy as you have posted the update in the first post itself.. as soon as you edit it it gets unstick. So even if DT sticky it again when u will edit and update again it will get unstick.

Though if you can you can copy paste your update in another post.. it still can come on the first page as not many posts on the first page.
Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PriyaBB33

Read veena's interview she said she saw footage of asshmit after she left. No one is cooking and doing laundry for him . LOL  The way he behaved with people inside the house, no one will support him except BB himself.

that is rude... if u dont like him then ignore him... why make fun of his sickness

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lippizanish_k

MsAnu Goldie
MsAnu
MsAnu

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweta01

Gypsy as you have posted the update in the first post itself.. as soon as you edit it it gets unstick. So even if DT sticky it again when u will edit and update again it will get unstick.

Though if you can you can copy paste your update in another post.. it still can come on the first page as not many posts on the first page.

once the show is over it can be sticky again i hope ???
Quantico IF-Rockerz
Quantico
Quantico

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayandrah

Originally posted by PriyaBB33

that is rude... if u dont like him then ignore him... why make fun of his sickness

If you dont like the post dont read it ..Ignore it ..why  big fuss LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sangini.mitrraffuchakkarfire_gun

blueash IF-Rockerz
blueash
blueash

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:18am | IP Logged
rani is again back to her wt....overwt

Go to top