Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

We the Ltlians...Note at pg 11...Edited at pg 1 (Page 8)

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by msthula

Originally posted by Bushy_92

I was just trying to increase the list...ROFL
BOLD: Not a bad idea....start writing the rest of it...ROFL

i will....and i know you will supply me enough pointers for completing itLOL

at ur service always...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Srushti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

ClapClapClapClap

I am a Ltian ... This is the first time , I saying this for a full on drama with a love story .
I remember growing to dekh bhai dekh ( nd I love it )... today LTL takes it place in my heart .

I was always a TLC person ( travel and living ) , AXN nd history buff ... But my mom watches these show daily ... one day I show an unusual story on Colours nd fell in love with it ... it was that day nd today ... I never stop watching it ...no matter what ...

1) yes I love D ...He so cute nd I like akdu ppl ( bcoz they soft as mush mellows on the inside )
2) but no matter how much I love him ... I will not under not circumstances tolerate his bad behaviour towards Baji .
3 ) I love the way ppl out describe the experssions of the characters .... spl Anu ... ( rocking )
4)Amazing FF , VM nd posts
5) I love ur unity .....be it Prajal AngryAngry or some rumors abt the cast

lastly I love u guys .. u make me laugh , cry , scream nd jump with Joy ...
But I have to confess I am not a fan  MR ( I do like this acting skill )Mahi , Vinay ...I am fan of LTL ...
nd that I will extend my support to them ...becoz I love the show .

Edited by scorpio10 - 26 December 2010 at 3:25am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustdivya17-7divy609Pooja_219-Srushti---khushi--

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Clap

I am an Ltians ... This is the first time , I saying this for a full on drama with a love story .
I remember growing to dekh bhai dekh ( nd I love it )... today LTL takes it place in my heart .

I was always a TLC person ( travel and living ) , AXN nd history buff ... But my mom watches these show daily ... one day I show unusual story on Colours nd fell in love with it ... it was that day nd today ... I never stop watching it ...no matter what ...

1) yes I love D ...He so cute nd I like akdu ppl ( bcoz they soft as mush mellows on the inside )
2) but no matter how much I love him ... I will not under not circumstances tolerate his bad behaviour towards Baji .
3 ) I love the way ppl out describe the experssions of the characters .... spl Anu ... ( rocking )

But I have to confess I am not a fan  MR ( I do like this acting skill )Mahi , Vinay ...I am fan of LTL ...

@ bold ..me too... and then searched on IF and read the updates and fell in love with the showBig smile
@ red...yes baaji is not to be touchedAngryLOL
@@ blue...yes unity and understanding of their everyones views and respecting their POVs....i felt that especially when Dutta had hit nakku.... it was almost dutta fans vs the feminist genre...but still it was such a good discussion..... and i have read in other forums (no offence to any oneBig smile) /.... but there is a fight almost in every discussion...and for god knows  what????LOL
I love the depth and understanding of this forum members...Clap
and me too...not much of a MR fan...just love the characters which are so beautifully integrated and made a part of our livesSmile

.scorpio10

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 2:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by HumaG

i have a feeling this jungle scene will bring Duji back on track. im postive about that. because the two people that love him the most came to him against all odds. i cant wait for monday.

</div>Do u think Gadha use his brains...................... No way..............................
<div>M with u srushti..................... I'll join u in ghumake giving to Dutta

*phat* *phat* dutta sriram patil....the official donkey gets ghumake from srushti and khushi..anybody else who want to give more ghumake please sign up...LOL
i, shruti is signing up for giving a ghumake to gadha.

-Srushti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by scorpio10

Clap

I am an Ltians ... This is the first time , I saying this for a full on drama with a love story .

I was always a TLC person ( travel and living ) , AXN nd history buff ... But my mom watches these show daily ... one day I show unusual story on Colours nd fell in love with it ... it was that day nd today ... I never stop watching it ...no matter what ...

@ bold ..me too... and then searched on IF and read the updates and fell in love with the showBig smile
@ red...yes baaji is not to be touchedAngryLOL
@@ blue...yes unity and understanding of their everyones views and respecting their POVs....i felt that especially when Dutta had hit nakku.... it was almost dutta fans vs the feminist genre...but still it was such a good discussion..... and i have read in other forums (no offence to any oneBig smile) /.... but there is a fight almost in every discussion...and for god knows  what????LOL
I love the depth and understanding of this forum members...Clap
and me too...not much of a MR fan...just love the characters which are so beautifully integrated and made a part of our livesSmile

That what makes us Ltlians

Edited by scorpio10 - 26 December 2010 at 3:27am

-Srushti-

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti10august

Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by HumaG

i have a feeling this jungle scene will bring Duji back on track. im postive about that. because the two people that love him the most came to him against all odds. i cant wait for monday.

</div>Do u think Gadha use his brains...................... No way..............................
<div>M with u srushti..................... I'll join u in ghumake giving to Dutta

*phat* *phat* dutta sriram patil....the official donkey gets ghumake from srushti and khushi..anybody else who want to give more ghumake please sign up...LOL
i, shruti is signing up for giving a ghumake to gadha.

I am in ... tell where , when ...nd I will be there .. he needs a good spanking ..

-Srushti-

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 26 December 2010 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Excellent post 
 i agree to each and every point of ur post !

-Srushti-

Go to top