Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

We the Ltlians...Note at pg 11...Edited at pg 1 (Page 7)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Originally posted by msthula

yes.... and it had i think the first wonderful dialogue betweeen tasha....and also that 'kali mitti' wala dialogue was there.....it has some wonderful memories....it is a love bar....no doubtLOL....with 100s of wannabe bartender applicationsLOL
Yeah u r ri8........................... It also witness the hundreds of botles brokken by Dutta at every sad moment....................... Be it happy or sad....................... This bar is an important part of Dutta's lyf.................................

ARrreeee!!!! most imp....khushi!!!!! good you made me remember!!!!....we the ltlians also count the bullets he fires in the air in the bar and notice that in a revolver there are 6 bullets and that there were 7 bullet firingsoundsLOL crazy crazy bunchLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divy609--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:44am | IP Logged

yes.... and it had i think the first wonderful dialogue betweeen tasha....and also that 'kali mitti' wala dialogue was there.....it has some wonderful memories....it is a love bar....no doubtLOL....with 100s of wannabe bartender applicationsLOL
Yeah u r ri8........................... It also witness the hundreds of botles brokken by Dutta at every sad moment....................... Be it happy or sad....................... This bar is an important part of Dutta's lyf.................................

ARrreeee!!!! most imp....khushi!!!!! good you made me remember!!!!....we the ltlians also count the bullets he fires in the air in the bar and notice that in a revolver there are 6 bullets and that there were 7 bullet firingsoundsLOL crazy crazy bunchLOL
No that time it was cleared by somebody that some revolvers has 8 & more bullets..............

Edited by khushi0318 - 25 December 2010 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

OMG...how can i miss the SR annd the football team....LOL...but they seem to have lost significance with the new LS in making...kala and chaskar....LOL
Hailla i almost forgot abt Football team............................
Yeah kala & chasker LSROFL..........................  Who knows we have another football team just opposite TaSha's football team by Kala & chaskerROFLROFLROFL

yes...with the pace gadha is going .... i think even cvs have forgotten the SR....ROFLROFLn.football team of kala and chaskar(kalakar)>>?????LOL...i cant stop myself from imaging their SR....LOL...imagine chaskar uthaoing kala's ghunghat and saying jamaila mast item lag raheli hai tu!!! and kala answering...bakwaas mat kar small time tapori ...tu jaanta hai main kaun hai...kalatai!!! patil niwas ki asli don!!!ROFLROFLROFL

LMAO.....by looking at thepace we can for now forget abt the TAsha SR...and the football team is no where to be seen...but we can start finding names for the next football team...that is gonna be sponsored by our very own Kalakaar...i believ this is the name given to the rab ne bana di jodi Chasker and Kala...ROFLROFLROFL
We surely can see another football team of Kala and Chasker with Anay being an extra player......ROFL

poor anay....where is he???? 

and the kalakar football team...wonder what their official dress will be....i mean kala the suave vamp and chaskar the govinda-wardrobe villain....what match??? sach mein rab ne bana di jodi...LOL
Faryyy Groupbie
Faryyy
Faryyy

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

• I have never seen a forum where members are cheering for the female lead to get shotConfusedLOL I have never seeen a forum so in love with the lead pair and wants to see the protagonist shot.
  • I have never seen a forum where members want more villains in a story and are picketing for the older villains to come back and kidnap the herione...we are actually ready to do bhookh hadtal for morey or anna to come back and kidnap nakku...TongueLOL
  • I have never seen such animal love on any forum.... we are in deeply, madly and irrevocably in love with a donkeyWinkLOL
  • I have never seen any forum so much protective about the second lead of the show...We the ltlians  can not only love a gadha put love all his actions of killing a person or hitting his wife or drinking and drivingConfusedhowever we cannot forgive him for talking in unchi awaaz with baajiraoAngrySmile
  • We are so obsessed (in the words of some pran-jal-sa-xenaTongue) that two drag epi and the cvs are done for Evil Smile.we would write letters, representations... and bombard the CV and production houses on their fb pages so much that they indeed need to say sorry.LOL
  • I don't think any other forum where the members are aware of the director's name...let alone the changes in the director's or the CV team..
  • What other forum would notice the expressions of the actors so minutely that they can write like second to second change in them... be it be MR or kala...we are equally obsessed....
  • Last but not the least....This is the only forum I have seen where inspite of having polar views about almost everythingLOL.no bashing of any membersBig smileand i love this forum for it...and i do believe it is because of our wonderful moderatorsClap
Can't compare with the other forum bcoz this is the one and only forum I log on to..in fact my registration on IndiaForums was only for LTLBig smile

Thanx for all your compliments
Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

komal_w25lizdarcyrama_2010-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:48am | IP Logged

No that time it was cleared by somebody that some revolvers has 8 & more bullets..............

well that is news....but the point is our obsession..we count the bullet firesLOL

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

well that is news....but the point is our obsession..we count the bullet firesLOL
I remember that time i thought its only me who count.....................
But when i logged in  here.................. I was lyk OMG evrybody goes in same direction as me

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged

I remember that time i thought its only me who count.....................
But when i logged in  here.................. I was lyk OMG evrybody goes in same direction as me
and nobody found that weird and everybody was like blooper blooper....LOL...but no body actually thought it was weird to count them in the first place... therefore we the ltlians...LOL

--khushi--

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged

Can't agree more on this post Shrushti......
We LTLians are one crazy bunch.....and i am sure that we will remain a crazy bunch......
Well i hav read a comment or two where Baji is being distributed..if i am not wrong....LOL
well if this is so then plz include Sophia in the competitors list....LOL

me and huma still have not resolved the partaking....LOL...sophia wil have to waitLOL....huma!!! where are you???? one more contender for baaji!!!!LOL
we should write a pledge bushy, we the ltlians, do hereby resolve.....

I was just trying to increase the list...ROFL
BOLD: Not a bad idea....start writing the rest of it...ROFL

i will....and i know you will supply me enough pointers for completing itLOL

Sanely_Insane

Go to top