Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

We the Ltlians...Note at pg 11...Edited at pg 1 (Page 28)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Oye!!! Char saal se nahi!! ollellelele!! aaja hum tujhe khila dete hai....Oye Chulbul, Rose wala chhod, bring in a orange wala for SuviLOL
and Suvi have included your point on pg 1Wink
Thanks yaaraBig smile
Pata hai Srushti *goes into story telling mode* last time India gayi thi..we went to a shaadi, I stood in the gola wala line..jab tak meri baari ayi, machine hi kharab ho gayi *sniff*...mujhe orange, red and green mix wala chahiye..but I'll get one soon, when I go to India!TongueLOL fir meri tongue rainbow!

me listening to dukh bhari dastaan of Suvi...oh!! it is over...sorry ....did not realize the story was over ...was so engrossed ...oh!! rainbow tongue...dekh meri hai na rainbow tongueTongue

pata hi nahi chala ki dastaan kab khatham hogayi?OuchItni sssssad sssstory hai na? wow..ur rainbow tongue is beautiful *Suvi flashbacking about golas* hayye ktitne kuchipakoochi taste karte hain..mmmm

hmmm...was very sad ishtoryOuch....gola bina kya jina reOuchLOL....
thank you for appreciating my rainbow tongueLOL....Suvi tujhe bhi LTL walo ke tarah fb ki bimaari lag gaiLOL...kuchi pakoochi....??? phirse...ye lingo menu sikhao koi......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged

hmmm...was very sad ishtoryOuch....gola bina kya jina reOuchLOL....Icecream khaya..frozen khaya..moo khaya...lekin india ke gole ka taste kahin nahiiiiiCry
thank you for appreciating my rainbow tongueLOL....Suvi tujhe bhi LTL walo ke tarah fb ki bimaari lag gaiLOL.sometimes..LOL..kuchi pakoochi....??? phirse...ye lingo menu sikhao koi.....uhmm its a statement of khushi and excitementEmbarrassed basically kuchipakoochi means deliciously sweet.

-Srushti-

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Hello.....still the suggestions are coming kya Sushy....*looks around for Sushy* ErmmLOL
And i had gola and have developed a soar throat.....Ouch all because of one person *coughs*Sushy*coughs* LOL
Oh btw one question....who else calls u Sushy apart from me? *looks hopeful for an answer*LOL

Oye Coughlina!! tera gola ....errrr ..tera gala thik hua ki nahi....LOL
you and Khushi ...who else...have modified my name to rhyme your nameTongue
and your hopeful muh is looking fulll...looks like you had a gola again...kyun re!! phir mujhe blame karti hai ...sore throat ke liyeAngry...
By the way Have included your teddy wala suggestion on the main thread...thik se dekh ke bata thik hai ya nahiTongue...
and I still need your inputs on the pledge....'We the LTLians to take the pledge that.....'Tongue
Suvi ...Need you too...chal apne gole ke khwabogaah se wapas aaja ..and you too khushi...Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi--khushi--

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

aagayi waapis *looks longingly at golas* uhmm ok..thinking mode...

-Srushti-

Go to top