Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

We the Ltlians...Note at pg 11...Edited at pg 1 (Page 12)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Hi Shrusti, you wrote this on 1st anniversary, let's have monthly analysis like this. What was the trend & the reactions. I wish some new character like Tom & Jerry  are introduced in the show.LOL

Hey Minaxi....even I didnot realize that I had posted it on the anniversary...thanks for pointing it out...LOL
Monthly analysis would be really good...but would need a lot of help and cooperation from youEmbarrassed
Tom and Jerry to hai na...hamare Tasha tom and jerry hi to hai...so cute naLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Guys really i want even Supriya To Come back but now as Moreys Wife.....then i want Nakkus basti ppl........Annnas wife Subbu.......and her Gang..........Mahadev and his wife Jagtaps Family.........his three sisters...................oh my god it will be hilarious...........

haha Akki!! you want these many characters along with Kala, Suds, Seema, Chaskar, Mahadevji, Sundari, Ranga, TanajiConfused....it will indeed be hilariousLOL

It will be like reunion party ... Btw they can use the Zoo theme
After all LTL has got a sometimes Gadha sometimes Sher Along with sherni( here too sometimes Gadhi sometimes Sherni )

Then Ullu .....Bitcy witchy ....Chipkali .... Jackal ( Chaskar ) and Faithful Doggy ( Baji )

Hey scorpio (am really sorry do not know your name...can I have your name plzzzzSmile)
yup defo reunion party...hahaha zoo theme...we really are animal lovers arent we...we have named almost all the characters with animalsLOL
Nakku is definitely sometimes gadhi sometimes sherni..sometimes tubelight to sometimes superwoman and sometimes sprinting queen to kabhie kacchwiLOL

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 March 2011 at 1:21am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
I never saw this post before...Ouch
But it is because of this forum I am even still watching ltl..warna would've stopped ages agoLOL

mnx12Pooja_219

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Thank you srushti....for reviving this thread....for past two weeks...even though i come on the forum... i am not enjoying it...once we used write treads to encourage the newbies and silent tourists to speak up and participate....now we tell them to shut up because their views don't match ours...guys..this show brought us together...this show maybe the meeting point but we came on this forum to discuss and meet people..make friends..plz don't let that spirit die...make friends with open arms and do healthy debate...its sad that so many good and old forum members have left because of a rumor and unrest....at somepoint the show will end..with or without MR who knows...will that mean we will stop talking to each other..respecting each other...no then why now...plz make the things as they were be4..my humble request to all.....ciao.

arre thanks to you Shilpita....for commenting on this ...was apprehensive about this one...
yup all the rumours are killing the bonhomie atmosphere over here....
@ bold..damn right...for me the forum has become so much more important than the show itself...I know i will receive a lot of chappals for this...but so it is..have made some fantastic friends...as if have known them all my life....have had the pleasure of reading some fantastic writers and one of them is you ShilpitaEmbarrassed
You are right when you say that the show will end eventually and we are not going to end our friendship with the show are we?? We would love the show with MR ...but we can get stuck up with it can we...?? he is still here...and let us enjoy the show till thenBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12WanderbugPooja_219mozart66-Huma-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

I never saw this post before...Ouch
But it is because of this forum I am even still watching ltl..warna would've stopped ages agoLOL

SuviBig smile....ya there have been times where I would have quit the show had this forum not been there...for ex. the 'manhoos' wala scene made me so mad at Dutta (no chappals plzzz girlsLOL) but the optimism in this forum made me come back ....hankering more and more for the reunion...and it turned out so good that I got to update the episode where Dutta apologized to Nakku for all he had done and finally openly said 'I love you'....it was thanks to this forum Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged

[arre thanks to you Shilpita....for commenting on this ...was apprehensive about this one...
@ bold..damn right...for me the forum has become so much more important than the show itself...I know i will receive a lot of chappals for this...but so it is..have made some fantastic friends...as if have known them all my life....have had the pleasure of reading some fantastic writers and one of them is you ShilpitaEmbarrassed
You are right when you say that the show will end eventually and we are not going to end our friendship with the show are we?? We would love the show with MR ...but we can get stuck up with it can we...?? he is still here...and let us enjoy the show till thenBig smile
@bold..why?? I mean if you deserve chappals, I should know the reason, na? I cant ainvayi throw chappals at you...temme the reason, and then I willBig smileLOL

SuviBig smile....ya there have been times where I would have quit the show had this forum not been there...for ex. the 'manhoos' wala scene made me so mad at Dutta (no chappals plzzz girlsLOL) but the optimism in this forum made me come back ....hankering more and more for the reunion...and it turned out so good that I got to update the episode where Dutta apologized to Nakku for all he had done and finally openly said 'I love you'....it was thanks to this forum
I know..it was so optimistic, but now....

Edited by Suvi7884 - 12 March 2011 at 1:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rose_Petal

Eeeeeks! Shocked I don't want to see a psychiatrist. I am so happy the way I am which is, um, let's see.....what's the right word? Unique! Yep, I'm unique....different....so very special. Tongue Okay, I need to laugh at myself so excuse me ROFLROFL....................ROFL. Yeah, we are a weird bunch us LTLians...........just one thing, I wouldn't say I'm happy with gadha hitting his wife, driving drunk, or killing people. These reasons aside, our beloved gadha is perfect. Wait...gadha is perfect except that he kills, drives drunk, and (used to) hit his wife. Ermm Something seems awfully wrong with the way I wrote the sentences.....you know what? I'll go to sleep now and hopefully edit this in the morning when I'm not crazier than usual because I'm sleepy and probably making less sense now than usual. Confused LOL *takes a deep breath*

you are damn right...I could not get word of what you are sayingROFL...
still a no-no for the psychiatristStern Smile....
But Mimi where were you these daysAngry...have not seen you ...neither you are posting nor commentingOuch... I want my mimi back....*throws a tantrum*LOL
And yes even dutta hitting Nakku did not sit well with me...But I guess I had vented much on that at that point of time....and you know that was the best thing...people who did not agree with me respected my opinions and we had a healthy debate on thatSmile
take a deep breath...have a good sleep and then plzzz comment....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Pooja_219Prinsesse.Suvi

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

[arre thanks to you Shilpita....for commenting on this ...was apprehensive about this one...
@bold..why?? I mean if you deserve chappals, I should know the reason, na? I cant ainvayi throw chappals at you...temme the reason, and then I willBig smileLOL
I am just having a craving to collect chappals of LTLians as souvenirs...throw only one of the pair so that when we will meet, we can compare the chappals and know we are the LTLians...LOLseriously i thought people would frown upon me saying that I preferred the forum more than the showLOL

SuviBig smile....ya there have been times where I would have quit the show had this forum not been there...for ex. the 'manhoos' wala scene made me so mad at Dutta (no chappals plzzz girlsLOL) but the optimism in this forum made me come back ....hankering more and more for the reunion...and it turned out so good that I got to update the episode where Dutta apologized to Nakku for all he had done and finally openly said 'I love you'....it was thanks to this forum
I know..it was so optimistic, but now....

Dont you worry...we will get the bonhomie and the optimism backBig smile ..hum hai na yaara...we will bring it backBig smile

mnx12Pooja_219

Go to top