Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

We the Ltlians...Note at pg 11...Edited at pg 1 (Page 11)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Well written LOLLOLSo true These are what attracted me here Though I just used to watch the show.........The updates The soooo soooo Minute analysis Just impressed me ssooooooo muchClapAnd yeah the Daily discussion thread where everyone joins........I just Heart this Forum The letters to the Directors The first time I saw it I couldn't believe it actuallyLOL

It chills my Mood so much that I can goo on laughing laughing nd laughingLOL

Me too could not believe it.... but the more unbelievable factor was Hemal saying sorry (i think it was hemal...may be I am mistakenEmbarrassed)... that was very good of himClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Wanderbug

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
So Huma posted on my WU that I should  be reviving this thread ....Thanks HumaBig smile
Believe me these points were on the spur of moment....and the whole forum had pitched in later to add...need toedit the post also accordinglyEmbarrassed...
But right now... given the present circumstances, I think the last point is something I am missing...and I am sure everyone isOuch ....
The forum has its uniqueness and we need to preserve it...
Let us revive that feeling....Please pitch in for suggestions.... I will edit the main post accordingly...
It is weekend and it would be fun to have the old spirit of the forum backBig smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7rama_2010mozart66WanderbugPooja_219mIsHeZ.xsuhana19ivy_11-Carrie---khushi---Huma-

AkkiHP Coolbie
AkkiHP
AkkiHP

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Guys really i want even Supriya To Come back but now as Moreys Wife.....then i want Nakkus basti ppl........Annnas wife Subbu.......and her Gang..........Mahadev and his wife Jagtaps Family.........his three sisters...................oh my god it will be hilarious...........

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-theGreat

Guys really i want even Supriya To Come back but now as Moreys Wife.....then i want Nakkus basti ppl........Annnas wife Subbu.......and her Gang..........Mahadev and his wife Jagtaps Family.........his three sisters...................oh my god it will be hilarious...........

haha Akki!! you want these many characters along with Kala, Suds, Seema, Chaskar, Mahadevji, Sundari, Ranga, TanajiConfused....it will indeed be hilariousLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219suhana19

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Hi Shrusti, you wrote this on 1st anniversary, let's have monthly analysis like this. What was the trend & the reactions. I wish some new character like Tom & Jerry  are introduced in the show.LOL

Edited by mnx12 - 12 March 2011 at 12:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WanderbugPooja_219suhana19ivy_11

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

Originally posted by akki-theGreat

haha Akki!! you want these many characters along with Kala, Suds, Seema, Chaskar, Mahadevji, Sundari, Ranga, TanajiConfused....it will indeed be hilariousLOL

It will be like reunion party ... Btw they can use the Zoo theme
After all LTL has got a sometimes Gadha sometimes Sher Along with sherni( here too sometimes Gadhi sometimes Sherni )

Then Ullu .....Bitcy witchy ....Chipkali .... Jackal ( Chaskar ) and Faithful Doggy ( Baji )

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7mnx12WanderbugPooja_219suhana19ivy_11

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Thank you srushti....for reviving this thread....for past two weeks...even though i come on the forum... i am not enjoying it...once we used write treads to encourage the newbies and silent tourists to speak up and participate....now we tell them to shut up because their views don't match ours...guys..this show brought us together...this show maybe the meeting point but we came on this forum to discuss and meet people..make friends..plz don't let that spirit die...make friends with open arms and do healthy debate...its sad that so many good and old forum members have left because of a rumor and unrest....at somepoint the show will end..with or without MR who knows...will that mean we will stop talking to each other..respecting each other...no then why now...plz make the things as they were be4..my humble request to all.....ciao.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7mnx12Pooja_219rama_2010mozart66suhana19ivy_11-Srushti--Huma-MrsKhan

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Eeeeeks! Shocked I don't want to see a psychiatrist. I am so happy the way I am which is, um, let's see.....what's the right word? Unique! Yep, I'm unique....different....so very special. Tongue Okay, I need to laugh at myself so excuse me ROFLROFLROFL....................ROFL. Yeah, we are a weird bunch us LTLians...........just one thing, I wouldn't say I'm happy with gadha hitting his wife, driving drunk, or killing people. These reasons aside, our beloved gadha is perfect. Wait...gadha is perfect except that he kills, drives drunk, and (used to) hit his wife. Ermm Something seems awfully wrong with the way I wrote the sentences.....you know what? I'll go to sleep now and hopefully edit this in the morning when I'm not crazier than usual because I'm sleepy and probably making less sense now than usual. Confused LOL *takes a deep breath*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7mnx12Pooja_219-Srushti-Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top