Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

We the Ltlians...Note at pg 11...Edited at pg 1 (Page 10)

-Srushti- IF-Veteran Member
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

Yes this forum elevates the mood & is as addictive as ltl itself. LOL

more than that...i have met some of the best writers,  thinkers and people on this forumBig smile....and yes it is an addiction...very harmful for my job and clients because poor guys are lamenting their situation and here I am, sitting right in front of them, with my face into the computer and hooked to ltl forum totally ignorant of their dukh-dards..LOL

Edited by msthula - 27 December 2010 at 1:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12divy609-bharti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:37am | IP Logged
CAn't agree more....on friday episode my dad said your are obsesed with this kachara show..i said but dad the gadha is so cute...and he watched the whole episode to see gadha who...later i said that we LTL forum members have lovingly named Dutta Gadha and he burst out..he is not gadha...you ppl are..lol..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12kadduuPooja_219-Srushti-

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by msthula

more than that...i have met some of the best writers,  thinkers and people on this forumBig smile....and yes it is an addiction...very harmful for my job and clients because poor guys are lamenting their situation and here I am, sitting right in front of them, with my face into the computer and hooked to ltl forum totally ignorant of their dukh-dards..LOL

I know yaar same here...i was away to my hometown for weekend and i missed the forum like a family memeber..Embarrassed

divya17-7mnx12-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

CAn't agree more....on friday episode my dad said your are obsesed with this kachara show..i said but dad the gadha is so cute...and he watched the whole episode to see gadha who...later i said that we LTL forum members have lovingly named Dutta Gadha and he burst out..he is not gadha...you ppl are..lol..

Your dad is so rightLOL next time tell him about the suds the bandar...then he will have to again watch the whole epi for knowing bandar who???LOL but dont tell him that the bandar is cute or your dad will straight away drag you to an opticianLOL
that is why i said we are a bunch of obsessive animal loversWink...deeply and irrecovably in love with a donkeyLOL

mnx12.scorpio10-bharti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

Originally posted by msthula

I know yaar same here...i was away to my hometown for weekend and i missed the forum like a family memeber..Embarrassed

OWWWW!!! so sweet!!!!Big smile...i walk like zombie all day when the net is not working and am not able to come to the forumEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12-bharti-

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 5:52am | IP Logged
yes tank u srushti dear 4 remind us i agree on all u said we r indeed weird & unique as the show so true all that u mentioned love this form & ltlians love spending it e/min. here love u all!Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Well written LOLLOLSo true These are what attracted me here Though I just used to watch the show.........The updates The soooo soooo Minute analysis Just impressed me ssooooooo muchClapAnd yeah the Daily discussion thread where everyone joins........I just Heart this Forum The letters to the Directors The first time I saw it I couldn't believe it actuallyLOL

It chills my Mood so much that I can goo on laughing laughing nd laughingLOL

Edited by divy609 - 27 December 2010 at 6:17am

-Srushti-

-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 27 December 2010 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

yes tank u srushti dear 4 remind us i agree on all u said we r indeed weird & unique as the show so true all that u mentioned love this form & ltlians love spending it e/min. here love u all!Smile

Oww you are welcome Hug
@ bold...yes... as ksh rightly puts it ...we are all ulti khopadis like our dear donkeyLOL

bfunofbb123

Go to top