Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: divy609

Well written 😆😆So true These are what attracted me here Though I just used to watch the show.........The updates The soooo soooo Minute analysis Just impressed me ssooooooo much👏And yeah the Daily discussion thread where everyone joins........I just ❤️ this Forum The letters to the Directors The first time I saw it I couldn't believe it actually😆

It chills my Mood so much that I can goo on laughing laughing nd laughing😆

Me too could not believe it.... but the more unbelievable factor was Hemal saying sorry (i think it was hemal...may be I am mistaken😳)... that was very good of him👏
-Srushti- thumbnail
So Huma posted on my WU that I should  be reviving this thread ....Thanks Huma😃
Believe me these points were on the spur of moment....and the whole forum had pitched in later to add...need toedit the post also accordingly😳...
But right now... given the present circumstances, I think the last point is something I am missing...and I am sure everyone is ....
The forum has its uniqueness and we need to preserve it...
Let us revive that feeling....Please pitch in for suggestions.... I will edit the main post accordingly...
It is weekend and it would be fun to have the old spirit of the forum back😃
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Guys really i want even Supriya To Come back but now as Moreys Wife.....then i want Nakkus basti ppl........Annnas wife Subbu.......and her Gang..........Mahadev and his wife Jagtaps Family.........his three sisters...................oh my god it will be hilarious...........
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: akki-theGreat

Guys really i want even Supriya To Come back but now as Moreys Wife.....then i want Nakkus basti ppl........Annnas wife Subbu.......and her Gang..........Mahadev and his wife Jagtaps Family.........his three sisters...................oh my god it will be hilarious...........

haha Akki!! you want these many characters along with Kala, Suds, Seema, Chaskar, Mahadevji, Sundari, Ranga, Tanaji😕....it will indeed be hilarious😆
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hi Shrusti, you wrote this on 1st anniversary, let's have monthly analysis like this. What was the trend & the reactions. I wish some new character like Tom & Jerry  are introduced in the show.😆
Edited by mnx12 - 13 years ago
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

haha Akki!! you want these many characters along with Kala, Suds, Seema, Chaskar, Mahadevji, Sundari, Ranga, Tanaji😕....it will indeed be hilarious😆

It will be like reunion party ... Btw they can use the Zoo theme
After all LTL has got a sometimes Gadha sometimes Sher Along with sherni( here too sometimes Gadhi sometimes Sherni )

Then Ullu .....Bitcy witchy ....Chipkali .... Jackal ( Chaskar ) and Faithful Doggy ( Baji )
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you srushti....for reviving this thread....for past two weeks...even though i come on the forum... i am not enjoying it...once we used write treads to encourage the newbies and silent tourists to speak up and participate....now we tell them to shut up because their views don't match ours...guys..this show brought us together...this show maybe the meeting point but we came on this forum to discuss and meet people..make friends..plz don't let that spirit die...make friends with open arms and do healthy debate...its sad that so many good and old forum members have left because of a rumor and unrest....at somepoint the show will end..with or without MR who knows...will that mean we will stop talking to each other..respecting each other...no then why now...plz make the things as they were be4..my humble request to all.....ciao.
Rose_Petal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eeeeeks! 😲 I don't want to see a psychiatrist. I am so happy the way I am which is, um, let's see.....what's the right word? Unique! Yep, I'm unique....different....so very special. 😛 Okay, I need to laugh at myself so excuse me 🤣🤣🤣....................🤣. Yeah, we are a weird bunch us LTLians...........just one thing, I wouldn't say I'm happy with gadha hitting his wife, driving drunk, or killing people. These reasons aside, our beloved gadha is perfect. Wait...gadha is perfect except that he kills, drives drunk, and (used to) hit his wife. 🤔 Something seems awfully wrong with the way I wrote the sentences.....you know what? I'll go to sleep now and hopefully edit this in the morning when I'm not crazier than usual because I'm sleepy and probably making less sense now than usual. 😕 😆 *takes a deep breath*
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

Hi Shrusti, you wrote this on 1st anniversary, let's have monthly analysis like this. What was the trend & the reactions. I wish some new character like Tom & Jerry  are introduced in the show.😆

Hey Minaxi....even I didnot realize that I had posted it on the anniversary...thanks for pointing it out...😆
Monthly analysis would be really good...but would need a lot of help and cooperation from you😳
Tom and Jerry to hai na...hamare Tasha tom and jerry hi to hai...so cute na😆
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: scorpio10

It will be like reunion party ... Btw they can use the Zoo theme
After all LTL has got a sometimes Gadha sometimes Sher Along with sherni( here too sometimes Gadhi sometimes Sherni )

Then Ullu .....Bitcy witchy ....Chipkali .... Jackal ( Chaskar ) and Faithful Doggy ( Baji )

Hey scorpio (am really sorry do not know your name...can I have your name plzzzz😊)
yup defo reunion party...hahaha zoo theme...we really are animal lovers arent we...we have named almost all the characters with animals😆
Nakku is definitely sometimes gadhi sometimes sherni..sometimes tubelight to sometimes superwoman and sometimes sprinting queen to kabhie kacchwi😆
Edited by -Srushti- - 13 years ago