We the Ltlians...Note at pg 11...Edited at pg 1 - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by msthula

]

yes...with the pace gadha is going .... i think even cvs have forgotten the SR....🀣🀣n.football team of kala and chaskar(kalakar)>>?????πŸ˜†...i cant stop myself from imaging their SR....πŸ˜†...imagine chaskar uthaoing kala's ghunghat and saying jamaila mast item lag raheli hai tu!!! and kala answering...bakwaas mat kar small time tapori ...tu jaanta hai main kaun hai...kalatai!!! patil niwas ki asli don!!!🀣🀣🀣
wo kalakar is good one dear........................ Srushti bechare kishore kabhi to soch.................
He is giving milk ka gilass to chasker for kala🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by khushi0318

wo kalakar is good one dear........................ Srushti bechare kishore kabhi to soch.................
He is giving milk ka gilass to chasker for kala🀣🀣🀣

hohoho!!!! kishore will be giving milk to chaskar and having a drink from dutta's bar.....in celebration...kala chhuti to lakho paye, laut ke kishore bar ke paas aye (the saying duly edited)πŸ˜†!!!!

hohoho!!!! kishore will be giving milk to chaskar and having a drink from dutta's bar.....in celebration...kala chhuti to lakho paye, laut ke kishore bar ke paas aye (the saying duly edited)πŸ˜†!!!!
Srushti u also forgot to Add abt Dutta's loving bar & ltlians passion to be bartender there, in ur postπŸ˜†

dutta loves baji. baji loves dutta. dutta lvoes nakku. nakku loves dutta. just like tasha will be together so will duji. dutta i allowed to be hurt. as a lover his heart got broken as well as a friend. he will be fine with baji im sure. i meant not striaght away but he will mellow down towards him

Originally posted by khushi0318

Srushti u also forgot to Add abt Dutta's loving bar & ltlians passion to be bartender there, in ur postπŸ˜†
i know.πŸ˜†.. have actually forgotten many points that i notice during epi discussion....for a moment there i thought you wrote dutta's love barπŸ˜†....
Originally posted by HumaG

dutta loves baji. baji loves dutta. dutta lvoes nakku. nakku loves dutta. just like tasha will be together so will duji. dutta i allowed to be hurt. as a lover his heart got broken as well as a friend. he will be fine with baji im sure. i meant not striaght away but he will mellow down towards him

@ bold ...huma i thought you were narrating a once upon a timeπŸ˜† there lived dutta, baaji nakku and dutta loved baaji.....and so on and everybody lived happy everafter...πŸ˜†
but seriously...i am more concerned about duji than tasha.... that is one bond which makes ltl different than any other shows..the friendship is amazing...as dutta told that bandar suds.....baaji dutta ke liye kya hai yeh tu nahi samajh sakta....only if the gadha stops being so heartless with baaji....

i know.πŸ˜†.. have actually forgotten many points that i notice during epi discussion....for a moment there i thought you wrote dutta's love barπŸ˜†....
Thank GOD i wrote Dutta's loving bar.................................
But not a big deal if write Dutta's love bar.................... Coz this is the place he love lyk  anything.......................... This is the place where he spends time mostπŸ˜†
Can't agree more on this post Shrushti......
We LTLians are one crazy bunch.....and i am sure that we will remain a crazy bunch......
Well i hav read a comment or two where Baji is being distributed..if i am not wrong....πŸ˜†
well if this is so then plz include Sophia in the competitors list....πŸ˜†

@ bold ...huma i thought you were narrating a once upon a timeπŸ˜† there lived dutta, baaji nakku and dutta loved baaji.....and so on and everybody lived happy everafter...πŸ˜†
but seriously...i am more concerned about duji than tasha.... that is one bond which makes ltl different than any other shows..the friendship is amazing...as dutta told that bandar suds.....baaji dutta ke liye kya hai yeh tu nahi samajh sakta....only if the gadha stops being so heartless with baaji....
Really Srushti this was the one of best best best dialogs of Dutta....................
Me too yaar want to see Dujji together...................... Really missing Bajji's dimpels
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Can't agree more on this post Shrushti......
We LTLians are one crazy bunch.....and i am sure that we will remain a crazy bunch......
Well i hav read a comment or two where Baji is being distributed..if i am not wrong....πŸ˜†
well if this is so then plz include Sophia in the competitors list....πŸ˜†

Bushy do we really need to include her in compititiors....................
For her she always drool Bajji.................. and nobody can stop herπŸ˜‰