We the Ltlians...Note at pg 11...Edited at pg 1 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by msthula

oh!!! updates are the best...!!!! ANu is the best...i loved fivr's TIns...that is how i actually got hooked to ltl...she wrote so beautifully!!!! i wish she would again start writing.... I also love the ltl express...janiyeh and madzy also...and DD and shabz are so good too!!! never seen such depth on any other forum.....

Sooooooooo Truuuuueeee....!! ⭐️
Add LizDarcy to that list...!! :) Her Posts n OS is driving forum members crazy...rather spoiling all of us here...!!😆 Love ur POst Liz.. 👏😊
Originally posted by kshreya2002

@MS: U will be surprised how I was thinking on similar lines abt the forum...while on JDJ all fans of respective shows have landed to show their support for their favorite actors and are also voting for them...we will prolly have a celebration once MV is out of JDJ. LOL! But all this is for a reason...LTL is not an ordinary show like the rest where the cast, crew and CVs adhere to a set of rules and do their job mechanically. They think out of the box and give us different fare. LTL has spoilt us and forced us to think differently. It will be tough to be devoted to a show after LTL. But I am grateful to the channel and the makers for giving us this wonderful show. So no wonder the fans of LTL are ulti khopdis like Dutta and think differently.

ksh....in fact 'get mahi out of jdj' was the thing which started me in this direction😆.. i was reading the epi discussion section and some members were commenting on mahi's acting and her role in jdj...hhaha...we are like dutta???? i like the comparision....😆... in fact we are not suprised by a woman wanting to marry a don or a rich man wanting to marry a maid of his house but we are like aghast at the fact that nakku is driving or saying thank you😆
but you are right...the bond between tasha is amazing... and it has bounden us to them..we laugh with them...we cry with them...and also get drunk with dutta in his pain ...and drink nakku's ash milk with her...in short...we have fallen in love with them 😃
@Srushti :- Very well written Srushti........................
Awesome post dear...................... u r right that we all r tooooooo  much connected to LTL..............
thats why we notice each & every small thing related to show........................
No doubts its my first show of lyf for which I knw abt cv's, Directors even real names of almost all charactors..............................Be4 that never bother for such things...........................
Agreed that i love this forum much more then LTL..................
And thats why I love every bit of LTL....................

@KSH :- completely agree with u shareya that we all LTLians r ulti khopdis lyk Dutta and  think differently.
Originally posted by HumaG

Love this post. every thing perfecttly we put. we dissect every single expression 🤣 and im definatley guilty regarding the first one 🤣🤣 i couldnt wait for her to get shot 🤣🤣 now i want her to get kidnapped yeah baby 🤣🤣 as agree with shreya i dont want to see a jhalak of jhalak in LTL anymore time it goes maybe that will be our new year present 😊 ooo and the duji thing yep he cant speak to out baji like that..after all its baji and he comepltes the dostana going  🤣🤣🤣 omg and our love for suds 🤣 we even dissect his expressions nowadays 🤣🤣 and the way we make our love stories in LTL be it duji. AS and purhoit baba. AS and ganpat. seema and nakku. kala and chaskar 🤣🤣not to forget our brilliant memory where we catch even the smallest of bloopers 🤣🤣 ahh im proud to be an LTLian 

I know....anu would have been disappointed if we had not mentioned AS....and fivr's kala...and OUR baaji...huma you need to share him😆....suds expressions are the only thing which keep us going when there is not tasha😆and the ELS !!! no not tasha...the ELS of AS and purohit....and babi.???? somebody had used the word 'pallu chewing cow' ... and more???? the master of chicken dance😆...anna's famous dialouges...poor cvs they might not have expected such intelligent and obsessed audience😆...yes proud to be an LTLian😆
Originally posted by komal_w25

Sooooooooo Truuuuueeee....!! ⭐️
Add LizDarcy to that list...!! :) Her Posts n OS is driving forum members crazy...rather spoiling all of us here...!!😆 Love ur POst Liz.. 👏😊

OMG...how did I forget Lizzy??? lizzy sorry😳 and while are we are at it let me mention gp00 for her very practical posts and mishy (sheeba) for her mishal crazy posts😊 and ofcourse khushi and ritz for uploading the older epis and keeping us in touch with the memories👏
sorry huma sharing baji dont ever go in the same sentence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by shruti10august

@msthula, each n every word written by u is very very true. We ltlians r more sensitive regarding our show ltl. We use to discuss everythng related to show, its cast nd every minute detail. This is the effect of ltl wich it leaves on all of us. We may think vid our mind while watching any other show but only hears our heart wen it cums to ltl.

REALLY WANTS TO THANKS THE ENTIRE TEAM OF LTL [INCLUDING EVERYONE EVEN IF HIS/HER CONTRIBUTION IS SMALL] FOR MAKING SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SHOW LTL.

LTL ND TASHA ROCKS!

shruti...you are bang on ...we are so sensitive regarding the show...it is direct dil se😆
Originally posted by khushi0318

@Srushti :- Very well written Srushti........................
Awesome post dear...................... u r right that we all r tooooooo  much connected to LTL..............
thats why we notice each & every small thing related to show........................
No doubts its my first show of lyf for which I knw abt cv's, Directors even real names of almost all charactors..............................Be4 that never bother for such things...........................
Agreed that i love this forum much more then LTL..................
And thats why I love every bit of LTL....................

@KSH :- completely agree with u shareya that we all LTLians r ulti khopdis lyk Dutta and  think differently.

and to what details!!!!....😆

Originally posted by HumaG

sorry huma sharing baji dont ever go in the same sentence 🤣
not fair not fair!!!! huma!!!! 😭....I want baaji ...i want baaji ...i want baaji..pls pls  pls🤣
Very interesting post! LTL forum is truely different!