Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mistletoe and ILU... What a Xmas, ITU!! (Page 5)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

hello everyone out there ...HugHugHug

Merry Christmas to all my dear Idiots ...

I tell you ... I miss you all like crazy ....!! you guys are like a drug and i am addicted to each and everyone of u beyond words ...

May this new yr take away all the bitterness, anger ... and complaints we have .. as we embrace days of joy, cheer, happiness and togetherness.....

Merry Christmas guys !!  i am arnd today ... hope i see u guys too ..

ho ho ho!!Merry Christmas ...

Lemme watch the episode and come back !!

Love always,
Niha

Miss U....Miss u...Miss U

Cry
CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-honeydew-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

V Di- i loved your take.....yes today was an amazing episode!!! Loved Geet and maan's begining scene it was amazing!!!!

They had such a cute and serious moment together....for their baby!!!

Besides that I loved everything...geet dyin to hear her ILU, Maan being a jackass, jerk, mean, so like MSK.....which i loved!!! I feel he will make his ILU extremely special.......even though it cannot really top the ILU geet gave him at the hospital....that confession was brilliant and tooo beautiful to beat.....so MSK can you beat that??

I loved the looks maan have to geet today......when they were under the mistletoe......naughty/passionate maan......eyes were both passionate and naughty!!! loved it!!

Wow Ani, seriously yaar? You fell too fast....vinu kya mein itni dumb hoon?? lolz.....JK JK......I hope she hasn't fallen to far.....

Di enjoy the holidays!

Oye shivi....aaj toh me dead....Pooch Pooch ki kya hua???

Mujhe mera Maan dikh gaya yaar....He was so so so damn there today....Especially the Mistletoe ke Neeche and also Sandwich seq was Nailed by GC....His eyes were damn expressive....full on in the naughty an teasing mode that he was in.....God i was missing this Maan...and now for 2 days mujhe consecutively GC ne mujhe the MSK dikha diya.....I hope ki this does not go back to the ON/OFF mode....Fingers Crossed

Edited by rickks - 25 December 2010 at 1:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ninelives-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

PartyHo Hoo HO MERRY CHRISTMAS everyoneee!!! RESCool

Merry Christmas Jeeju.....SmileWinkHug
HugWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Muniza di Merry Christmas....or Kanishmus lolz ROFL i bet you can hear me say that personally can't u???Wink

I loved your brilliant take!!! The first part was sooo damn cute....maaneet are rocking...

yes they are mix of all of the hottest couples...which is why they are the deadliest of all....cause they are combo of all!!!

Loved how you described how they are all a mix....when Muniza di says that Maaneet are the best they are.....cause all of the couples she just described were amazing.......and maaneet has surpassed them all.....Embarrassed

Today again, totally unexpected no Di? I mean we totally did not know they would have a Christmas party.....but they did......wow Vinu... the team has kept that unpredictability factor up....i like!!! I love it!!!

Di di, you wrote extremely well today....loved everything that you have described.....it was beautiful!!!

Gurti were amazing.....as Maaneet....full on maaneet mode today....it was very cute.....but u know this cuteness soon may not last long.....cause i see some real high time drama coming....

but as long as Maaneet stay strong and GET married....nothing can stop us!!

Totally did not expect a Christmas Party to crop up.....That was really really Unexpected

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Presently the side characters are being used much more than they were usually used....and Kudos to the Team for that.....But i wish and hope ki actors like Adi, Pinky and Romeo must be give more seq to do....They are really talented and could be used more....Hain na??????

mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG....I have watched the Mistletoe (Basically the Kiss Dialogues)...and the Sandwich Seq for the nth time and cant seem to get enough....GC was wow wow ow today...His expressions DREAMY...Haayee Mera Maan Sher Khurana the real MSK aaj Laut aayaDay DreamingSilly

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
guess whoz back for a while ???

wow wow wow episode ...!!!

geet wants maan to say i love you ... hmmmm... interesting turn of events i must say ...

waisee yahan koooi hai?

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
JKB-PKS buddy ... miss you tooo .... i lovee drreamy MSK .. bt he comes out oonly once iin a wwhiilee .. whiich is why wee treasure him and tarso to seeee him iii guess....LOLLOL

Originally posted by rickks

OMG OMG OMG....I have watched the Mistletoe (Basically the Kiss Dialogues)...and the Sandwich Seq for the nth time and cant seem to get enough....GC was wow wow ow today...His expressions DREAMY...Haayee Mera Maan Sher Khurana the real MSK aaj Laut aayaDay DreamingSilly

mysterygurl1427

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index