Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mistletoe and ILU... What a Xmas, ITU!! (Page 4)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Looks like rocking the thread will happen after Tees maar khan....cousins and family want to go see it at 3......

Nihu of course i miss u, i don't pm u cause i do not want to bother you when you are on break babes...enjoy karo!!

Muniza di will keep my phone on me...u enjoy at ur parents...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
love u all...me off for the movie....love u all..

merry christmas to all...and kullu u too!!

Nupsie...u watched DD's interview na.....Vicco Tumeric ka kuch yaad aya??ROFL
night ko face wash karo....woh bhi?

damn man...i am deadly dhak dhak....combo of both GurtiEmbarrassedWinkLOL

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....see u all after the movie...will read of the takes when i come back

vinu dude...merry christmas...hopefully we can all idiots can hang out today for a while

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sann---Revv--Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Wishing you All a Very Happy Christmas...!!

loved the epi...

love Santa..

love Banta..

and...loved Nauntanki...ka Drama..!!

i am out for a christmas do..so wont be around..

enjoy...!!

Maan is such a private person that he is going to get Geet alone under the mistletoe and say ILU and give her a kiss after everyone has gone.. This Santa will do anything for his love and his gift..isnt it??

well i wish anyway...

and banta is way too devious...kameena...larki nu ghooma raha hai...par i like it..
i like flirts..and..their charming ways....

hai...tera chera..hai ya light bulb
mera dil roshan hua so hua
sara jahan bhi hua jhilmil jhilmil

chalo..faltoo shayari...kar hi li after all...

koi mood nahi hai...analyse karne ka..

bada mazaa aaya epi dekh kar...mujhe..i am loving it...

Mery Christmas Vrushu...

Santa samaj mein aaya...Main soch rahi thi ki Banta kaun haiLOL After reading it fully i understood ki who it is.....Waise Vrushu aapki farmaish thi ki somebody takes of the dripped ya spreaded delicacy from the corner of the mouth....and lick it well licking toh nahi mili........maine kaha tha na nahi milegi......Wink but the next best thing toh thiSmile

I am loving ASR ki full on Flirting....Kya baat hai....Maza aagaya

Love Viji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Merry Christmas to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more wonderful episode, full of love, concern, masti, mazza and jealousy....

Loved the MaanEet convo in hospital, so beautiful, so real, so genuine....This couple is above the world..Made for eachother... Seriously guys i have watched so many shows, fan of so many couples, but MaanEet are mixture of all....If they have sizzle, and passion, craze of love of Angad Kripa, then have maturity, pure concern of Prithvi & Damini, Nok jhok of Armaan & Riddhima, and bondness of Prem & Heer....They are the best Couple.... Inki hur ek ada pur pyaar aata hai....

Wow...Thats interesting....Inspite of them being a mixture of all...They are Unique and Fresh hai na????

Loved office scene, such a sweet way to celebrated the Christmas, and loved Geet dialogue to Maan "mere Santa na itna pyaar gift diya hai"...Yes MSk is her Santa, and loved it how she was cribbing to hear those 3 words from him....Loved it how Manisha saw them under mistletoe and wanted them to kiss...I loved MSK/Guru there, how mischievously he said that first fulfilled my wish then i would fulfilled yours lolz...She ran away lolz....Arey himmat ka test toh deyti Geet....

Loved it how desperately she wanna heard those 3 words, loved it how smartly she made sandwich and wrote those 3 words, so MSK can read and say those to her, but loved it how he teased her, and pulled her leg, poor girl was rued and walked away from there....

Muni trust me aaj ithne arse Baad maine second time consecutively Maan ko full on the real MSK mode mein dekha....His eyes were totally expressive, darting with naughtiness...He was my MAAN once again for the second time today CONSECUTIVELY

Now she is planning how to hear those words from his mouth, MSK knows, and i am sure he will come up with something beautiful to say those 3 words to the love lady...

Seriously felt bad for Arjun, when he was lying to Annie about her beauty...She is not bad, but very fake, sorry to say...Jub hum Guru ko itna criticise kur sakte hain itna acha actor hone pur, phir toh sorry for Nikunj, but she is in good hands, cause we will teach her the acting lolz....jealous track is good, and Arjun (humara LVraaz) rocked...After MSK i think he is the best.....
Nikunj is getting really Better....but the problem is she can carry of only a set amount of expressions....

Over all lovely episode, 10/10...Manisha rocked, MaanEet as usual rocked, they were the soul of the episode...Brilliant convo between them...Office staff as usual cute...Annie was ok, need to improve alot...Arjun was brilliant....

Oh yes Arjun is awesome....Chun ke laya hai somebody who can give MSK barabar ka takkar...they both have distinctive personality and charisma and its WOWEmbarrassed

Muniza

Muni my additions in Blue...Love you

MERRY Christmas to u my T and K sisWink

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
@ Viji - T & K sis lub ju...Have to go, but yes MaanEet are unique, they are the best yaar, koi shak?

Yes MSK was full on today yaar, uff the eyes was killing, me dead...Mujhe kuch kuch ho raha tha toh DD ko kuch kyon nahin hota lolz...Usko uski aankhon ki lines tuk yaad hai lolz....Today your MSK was there, and i am happy for you...Kissi ne tumhari sunn li Wink....

Ok sweeto, have to go, will reply in detail later.....Lub ju, sorry leaving u alone.....

Muniza

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Revv--

We wish you a Merry Christmas; 
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; 
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Oh, bring us a figgy pudding; 
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding; 
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding and a cup of good cheer

We won't go until we get some; 
We won't go until we get some; 
We won't go until we get some, so bring some out here

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

Lovely epi..What a wonderful Christmas Gift.. I dont why.. But somehow today I am missing my Jaanu Nautanki EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Something tells me she will come online today...ConfusedConfusedConfused... But I am not keeping well...So me off to sleep...
In case u come tonite Nihu... Hoping that you are having an awesome time at SA Big smileBig smileBig smile

Coming to the episode...

Loved the ILU ILU nok jhok..LOLLOLLOL... Devious Maan..But Ms.Hoshiyarpur taan li hai!! So Maan.. watch out!! WinkWinkWink

And Annie has become sooo hooked up to Arjun ShockedShocked...No coyness at all.. Her intentions are soo plain on her face.. Poor child.. And Arjun.. My god.. the look of cat with the cheshire cream!!! The mouse is falling into the trap.. just as he envisioned..

Like Viji pointed out yest, Please Annie.. Take a cannon and blast the troll who dared spread rumors abt ur darling Sis in law ur friend...

Today Maaneet rocked.. Arnie - Thumbs Up
The whole epi evoked a feeling of festivity and love and humor...
HeartHeartHeart

I hope Maan does get the pic of the sonography for Geet... That would be choooooooo shwweeeeeeeeeet EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..And both have a pic each LOLLOL

And I see that there would be no intimate kissies until the wedding...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
I am loving the Maha Fri and Super Sat epis..
But this week I should say that it has been a fantabulous Geet Week...ClapClapClap

OMG OMG OMG.....Is it who i think it is....And i missed you again.....Cry
kya hua tujhe.......
Bimaar yeh kyu ho gayi??

Tune mujhe mention ki in ur post....main dhanyy ho gayi.....Yes ek BLASTING toh bantha hai yaar....

Kiss hogi..Zaroor Hogi...PuccaHogi...May be not too Intimate par Kiss Zarror Hgi...I am sure....Smile

(Vinu meri Naak math katvavo....Ek Kiss dikha do yaar between Maaneet....)

Love VijiSmile

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

@ Viji - T & K sis lub ju...Have to go, but yes MaanEet are unique, they are the best yaar, koi shak?

Yes MSK was full on today yaar, uff the eyes was killing, me dead...Mujhe kuch kuch ho raha tha toh DD ko kuch kyon nahin hota lolz...Usko uski aankhon ki lines tuk yaad hai lolz....Today your MSK was there, and i am happy for you...Kissi ne tumhari sunn li Wink....

Ok sweeto, have to go, will reply in detail later.....Lub ju, sorry leaving u alone.....

Muniza

Okay have funSmile

Haan yaar aaj Maan dikha mujhe....mera wala Maan dikha...The one i have been so hooked on to ki ek bhi episode mein agar mujhe woh wala MAAN nahi dikha toh main shuru ho jaathi thi....."MERA MAAN WAAPIS LAO AANDOLAN"

Yes najane aaj mujhe bhi lag raha hai....Ki kisi ne meri Sunn li.....

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

@ Rev - Missing Nihu aloooooooooooooot, mujhse zyada usse kaun miss kareyga, she is my right hand...Anyways totally agree with you that this week is the best Geet week....I loved the all epiosdes....There weren't much sizzling scenes as people demands, but very romantic episodes...Very cute, genuine talks between the couple....Loved it...I am so much in love of MaanEet/GurTi...

Please watch GurTi & Drashti Interview, you will definitely enjoys alot....MaanEet ki chemistry mein chaar rev (chand) laga diengey...

Muniza

Even if we had no much Sizzling Scenes (Which i think the CV's are saving for after MarriageWink) most of the episodes were right there coz their relationship finally saw a Progression from the stand still it was at for a long timeSmile

-RushTrip-Infinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index