Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mistletoe and ILU... What a Xmas, ITU!! (Page 3)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Muniza di Merry Christmas....or Kanishmus lolz ROFL i bet you can hear me say that personally can't u???Wink

I loved your brilliant take!!! The first part was sooo damn cute....maaneet are rocking...

yes they are mix of all of the hottest couples...which is why they are the deadliest of all....cause they are combo of all!!!

Loved how you described how they are all a mix....when Muniza di says that Maaneet are the best they are.....cause all of the couples she just described were amazing.......and maaneet has surpassed them all.....Embarrassed

Today again, totally unexpected no Di? I mean we totally did not know they would have a Christmas party.....but they did......wow Vinu... the team has kept that unpredictability factor up....i like!!! I love it!!!

Di di, you wrote extremely well today....loved everything that you have described.....it was beautiful!!!

Gurti were amazing.....as Maaneet....full on maaneet mode today....it was very cute.....but u know this cuteness soon may not last long.....cause i see some real high time drama coming....

but as long as Maaneet stay strong and GET married....nothing can stop us!!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 25 December 2010 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--adoremevirgo

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Merry Christmas everyone....luv ya all.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:30am | IP Logged
whoa whoa . this is fab !!

BB .. u guessed i would come .. this has to be some amazing bond ...Hug

yeh kya momma ... main aayi aur aap yu chal diye .. not donee na????Cry

Good to see mah Man filling in for me during my absence on page 1 ... Vinuuuuuuuuuuu.....................Hug merry christmas .. and copy cat .. tum bhi ho ho ho ... !!! anyway ....aaj christmas hai ....Smile.. will forgive ur line daqaiti ...

Chandiiiii.............. i missss you tooooooooooooo .... kaise ho aap... its been soo long .. call na? u havee my nuum dont ya ? waise congrats on the interview .. m yet to see it how the final thingie has comee out ..

Maasi lovee ... mujhe miss kiiya? kitna kiya? agar itna kia toh PM kyun nahi kia? huh ? Merry Christmas.....Hug

Kuulu .... read ur post on pkyek ... dont wworry swweeeeetiiee ... sab theeeek hooo jayeega .. also ... unheee bhi no 1 hoonee ka chance do na? MerRY CHRISTMAS ....

aur koun hai yahan?

viju ... lavu, DD, nandy, banno .. fad, sabko ... meerrry xmas guuys ....

--Revv--mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

Merry Christmas Nupsie my twinnie...remember our soul rule...
"shirt up, pant down"
ROFL

love ya

-sann---Revv--

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Muniza di Merry Christmas....or Kanishmus lolz ROFL i bet you can hear me say that personally can't u???Wink

I loved your brilliant take!!! The first part was sooo damn cute....maaneet are rocking...

yes they are mix of all of the hottest couples...which is why they are the deadliest of all....cause they are combo of all!!!

Loved how you described how they are all a mix....when Muniza di says that Maaneet are the best they are.....cause all of the couples she just described were amazing.......and maaneet has surpassed them all.....Embarrassed

Today again, totally unexpected no Di? I mean we totally did not know they would have a Christmas party.....but they did......wow Vinu... the team has kept that unpredictability factor up....i like!!! I love it!!!

Di di, you wrote extremely well today....loved everything that you have described.....it was beautiful!!!

Gurti were amazing.....as Maaneet....full on maaneet mode today....it was very cute.....but u know this cuteness soon may not last long.....cause i see some real high time drama coming....

but as long as Maaneet stay strong and GET married....nothing can stop us!!

Although i am very sad, i saw DD's interview and she said that she is happy that Geet is the number 1......Ouch and the fact is something else......i made me cry....cause GHSP deserves this spotDeadOuch....hopefully we get back the spot soon!!

Yes yes yes i can hear you my darling...Merry Christmas...KanushmisHug...

Thanks for liking the take, seriously loved the episode....MaanEet are best yaar...And it's not only MaanEet, our GurTi rock as well....

Arey no worries, Geet is #1 and will always remain # 1...Dont berry sweety, hum hai na apne Geet ko rock kurne, aur MaanEet/GurTi ko promote kurne...Chak De Phatte, dont be sad today, rock the post....

I am going my Parents house, but will talk to you...Plz keep your cell next to you....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 25 December 2010 at 11:43am

--Revv--mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Main aaj kuch nahi Likhne waali kyuki Maan's acting and hies Eyes have once again captivated me after a long timeSmile EmbarrassedDay DreamingSilly

HayyeeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...aaj itne arse Baad maine GC ko full on, the real MSK mode mein dekha....His eyes were totally expressive, darting with naughtiness...He was my MAAN today......

GC has damn expressive eyes yaar.....and dude you must use it to the fullest....when its a passionate seq it looks as if he is making LOVE with his eyes....Jaise ki aaj he was on a fully teasing mode....he was Naughty and even that was there in his eyes.....Reminded me of both the Tie-Removing seq
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Love Viji

Edited by rickks - 25 December 2010 at 1:06pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--mausam19adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

whoa whoa . this is fab !!

BB .. u guessed i would come .. this has to be some amazing bond ...Hug

yeh kya momma ... main aayi aur aap yu chal diye .. not donee na????Cry

Good to see mah Man filling in for me during my absence on page 1 ... Vinuuuuuuuuuuu.....................Hug merry christmas .. and copy cat .. tum bhi ho ho ho ... !!! anyway ....aaj christmas hai ....Smile.. will forgive ur line daqaiti ...

Chandiiiii.............. i missss you tooooooooooooo .... kaise ho aap... its been soo long .. call na? u havee my nuum dont ya ? waise congrats on the interview .. m yet to see it how the final thingie has comee out ..

Maasi lovee ... mujhe miss kiiya? kitna kiya? agar itna kia toh PM kyun nahi kia? huh ? Merry Christmas.....Hug

Kuulu .... read ur post on pkyek ... dont wworry swweeeeetiiee ... sab theeeek hooo jayeega .. also ... unheee bhi no 1 hoonee ka chance do na? MerRY CHRISTMAS ....

aur koun hai yahan?

viju ... lavu, DD, nandy, banno .. fad, sabko ... meerrry xmas guuys ....

Nihuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my power drinkHug...I know i can call you, but i dont wanna dishturb you, enjoy my jaan...Once you will back, then will talk...Uff interview is rocking...Omg it's best interview ever....Nannu and Karishma did brilliant job by selecting questions and video quality are superb...Ton of thanks to Nannu...Will talk about that later...How are you? Enjoying?

Muniza

--Revv---honeydew-

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by -sann-

Merry Christmas Nupsie my twinnie...remember our soul rule...
"shirt up, pant down"
ROFL

love ya

whole day...whole day...i maintained this rule....LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index