Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Mistletoe and ILU... What a Xmas, ITU!! (Page 2)

--Revv-- IF-Dazzler
--Revv--
--Revv--

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LVraaz

PartyHo Hoo HO MERRY CHRISTMAS everyoneee!!! RESCool

ShockedShocked

Hey Vinu Pops.. U too here..  NukeNukeNuke epi... thankoooooooos EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Merry Christmas to u too DancingDancing

BTW...I hope u have read Vinu ka raaz... Gosh Parda faash WinkWinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

Good nite..Sweet dreams to u too Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo-honeydew-

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
MERRY CHIRTMAS...TO ALL IDIOTS

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-roseinbloommysterygurl1427adoremevirgo-honeydew-preetgurtiInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
@ Rev - Missing Nihu aloooooooooooooot, mujhse zyada usse kaun miss kareyga, she is my right hand...Anyways totally agree with you that this week is the best Geet week....I loved the all epiosdes....There weren't much sizzling scenes as people demands, but very romantic episodes...Very cute, genuine talks between the couple....Loved it...I am so much in love of MaanEet/GurTi...

Please watch GurTi & Drashti Interview, you will definitely enjoys alot....MaanEet ki chemistry mein chaar rev (chand) laga diengey...

Muniza

--Revv---RushTrip-Silentsoul-honeydew-

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Merry Christmas to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more wonderful episode, full of love, concern, masti, mazza and jealousy....

Loved the MaanEet convo in hospital, so beautiful, so real, so genuine....This couple is above the world..Made for eachother... Seriously guys i have watched so many shows, fan of so many couples, but MaanEet are mixture of all....If they have sizzle, and passion, craze of love of Angad Kripa, then have maturity, pure concern of Prithvi & Damini, Nok jhok of Armaan & Riddhima, and bondness of Prem & Heer....They are the best Couple.... Inki hur ek ada pur pyaar aata hai....

Loved office scene, such a sweet way to celebrated the Christmas, and loved Geet dialogue to Maan "mere Santa na itna pyaar gift diya hai"...Yes MSk is her Santa, and loved it how she was cribbing to hear those 3 words from him....Loved it how Manisha saw them under mistletoe and wanted them to kiss...I loved MSK/Guru there, how mischievously he said that first fulfilled my wish then i would fulfilled yours lolz...She ran away lolz....Arey himmat ka test toh deyti Geet....

Loved it how desperately she wanna heard those 3 words, loved it how smartly she made sandwich and wrote those 3 words, so MSK can read and say those to her, but loved it how he teased her, and pulled her leg, poor girl was rued and walked away from there....

Now she is planning how to hear those words from his mouth, MSK knows, and i am sure he will come up with something beautiful to say those 3 words to the love lady...

Seriously felt bad for Arjun, when he was lying to Annie about her beauty...She is not bad, but very fake, sorry to say...Jub hum Guru ko itna criticise kur sakte hain itna acha actor hone pur, phir toh sorry for Nikunj, but she is in good hands, cause we will teach her the acting lolz....jealous track is good, and Arjun (humara LVraaz) rocked...After MSK i think he is the best.....

Over all lovely episode, 10/10...Manisha rocked, MaanEet as usual rocked, they were the soul of the episode...Brilliant convo between them...Office staff as usual cute...Annie was ok, need to improve alot...Arjun was brilliant....

Muniza

Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked  Shocked Shocked 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--Infinitedreams

-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
ok me say..have fun folks..

me off for the day...

ciao

--Revv--mysterygurl1427-honeydew-Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

Wishing you All a Very Happy Christmas...!!

loved the epi...

love Santa..

love Banta..

and...loved Nauntanki...ka Drama..!!

i am out for a christmas do..so wont be around..

enjoy...!!

Maan is such a private person that he is going to get Geet alone under the mistletoe and say ILU and give her a kiss after everyone has gone.. This Santa will do anything for his love and his gift..isnt it??

well i wish anyway...

and banta is way too devious...kameena...larki nu ghooma raha hai...par i like it..
i like flirts..and..their charming ways....

hai...tera chera..hai ya light bulb
mera dil roshan hua so hua
sara jahan bhi hua jhilmil jhilmil

chalo..faltoo shayari...kar hi li after all...

koi mood nahi hai...analyse karne ka..

bada mazaa aaya epi dekh kar...mujhe..i am loving it...

Vrushu totally agree with you Maan is private person, so definitely he will get idea of Manisha and will kiss the lady love, haila me getting goosebumps...Lovely episode, seriously enjoyed alot....I dont feel to analyse anything, everything was so dreamy, so beautiful....

Arjun is phul time Kameena, ladki ghuma raha hai, pur felt bad for him, itne pyaar dialogue he wasted on Annie lolz....

Merry Christmas, and have fun!!!!!

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--mysterygurl1427

-honeydew- IF-Sizzlerz
-honeydew-
-honeydew-

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
hello everyone out there ...HugHugHug

Merry Christmas to all my dear Idiots ...

I tell you ... I miss you all like crazy ....!! you guys are like a drug and i am addicted to each and everyone of u beyond words ...

May this new yr take away all the bitterness, anger ... and complaints we have .. as we embrace days of joy, cheer, happiness and togetherness.....

Merry Christmas guys !!  i am arnd today ... hope i see u guys too ..

ho ho ho!!Merry Christmas ...

Lemme watch the episode and come back !!

Love always,
Niha

Edited by -honeydew- - 25 December 2010 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--mausam19-RushTrip-adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 25 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

V Di- i loved your take.....yes today was an amazing episode!!! Loved Geet and maan's begining scene it was amazing!!!!

They had such a cute and serious moment together....for their baby!!!

Besides that I loved everything...geet dyin to hear her ILU, Maan being a jackass, jerk, mean, so like MSK.....which i loved!!! I feel he will make his ILU extremely special.......even though it cannot really top the ILU geet gave him at the hospital....that confession was brilliant and tooo beautiful to beat.....so MSK can you beat that??

I loved the looks maan have to geet today......when they were under the mistletoe......naughty/passionate maan......eyes were both passionate and naughty!!! loved it!!

Wow Ani, seriously yaar? You fell too fast....vinu kya mein itni dumb hoon?? lolz.....JK JK......I hope she hasn't fallen to far.....

Di enjoy the holidays!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radev2010--Revv---RushTrip-adoremevirgoroseinbloomInfinitedreams

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index