Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
wat a christmas gift from the CVs...now i am expecting something more for new year...

awesome once again...the conitinuity of the scene was too good...the dialogues were superb...

geet, maan and the baby....they make one proud and happy family...
geet is overwhelmed with so much love and gratitude that every word fell short....
maan's overflowing love that cascaded upon her...she wanted her baby to feel it too....and so she put his hand on her tummy...so that his love and concern flows in the baby's soul...

and she thanked her for bringing her to the hospital...for letting her see the baby for the first time....
till now the baby connected her to her horrific past...but today because of maan she cud see a future without the shadow of the past...

this single moment has been the happiest of her life...and this was the christmas gift from maan to his wud be wife and to their baby...

geet reached out to wipe the tear from maan's cheek...to touch him and to feel him...so that she can sink in the feeling of a beautiful dream coming true in her life...and maan held her hand and kissed it....this is not the first time that she kissed her wud be wife....but this time he kissed his baby's mom...he kissed her so that it passes on to the baby....(here i really wished they showed the proper kiss...for once i really missed the real kiss)

for maan it was like his entire world has come alive...he considers himself the luckiest person on earth because he cud look into the eyes of the person who has given him life worth living and cherishing...
who has given him the joy of fatherhood that has given a new dimension to his life....

she wished she cud gather this moment and store it in a file...she wondered again how cud maan be so gud...he has given her a future that is free of past horrors...
maan's smile said it all...the future belongs only to the 3 of them...and he will fill it with his love...
and he stops geet from saying anything further...
he feels grateful that she is in his life....and the non-believer in him wants to pray to god for giving him this happiness for all eternities...

and he started saying "I..."..but before he cud finish the nurse interrupted....

and i loved the mistletoe scene...geet saying thank u to her santa and then asking for second gift...but maan faked innocence and kept on saying that he has already said everything in the hospital....
actually he has....the way he expressed his feelings in the hospital was much more than the 3 magical words can ever express...

they were standing under the mistletoe and the entire staff demanded a kiss....and maan was more than happy to oblige...he told geet that she did not hear the unspoken ILU...but santa has listened to him...and he told geet that if she gives him his gift...he will also do the same...
can u imagine guys...santa making a bargain....this will teach geet a lesson never to call a businessman by the name of santa πŸ˜†

previously we used to see maan eager to hear ILU..and this time the tables hv turned....now that geet has said it...she wants to hear it too...well....if she used to be difficult...then that was nothing compared to how difficult maan can become....
i really loved the way she served the sandwiches and decorated the plate with ILU written on it with sauce...
but the ever shrewd maan....just read out the U part ignoring the other 2 letters....

lets c now how geet makes maan say the 3 words...i am getting the feeling that geet's vomitting tendency on eating the mangoes was just an excuse...maan actually planned the sonography test on christmas day so that he cud gift her that special moment...
so i hv a feeling that maan wont say those 3 words before the new year...those words will be his new year gift to geet...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
i know i am awfully late with my take....but actually i was in YM chatting with myy sis who is in US...
adoremevirgo thumbnail
-honeydew- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yahan toh kooi nahii hai ...

gnieee ... and meeerrrry chrriistmas againπŸ€—

miss u all
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hellooooo my lovely Idiots ! πŸ€— 

Today, yet again we got a blastingly wonderful episode. It was screaming cheerful and joy and in the spirit of Xmas too .. haiii it was so sweet I DID indeed become diabetic πŸ˜†

Loved the epi to bits for many reasons:

The beginning scene was very thought provoking as we saw Maan consoling Geet yet again but this time with much more ease. We know Geet's past is always there somewhere down in her heart.. I mean I know it's real hard to forget some deep scars for a very long time but Maan's words showed me that certainly this man isn't going to let Geet remember her past so easily anymore. His words taught me a lot today and they were so love-filled I just kept going 😍 .. and kept saying "And THIS MAN used to hate women!?" Haha.. but seriously I only think that Maan's past brought him to tell himself that big lie to just cover the fact that he has a soft spot.. but only for his Geet .. Haan!  (Note: If I'm not making any sense it's due to the fact that I'm writing this at 4:45 AM πŸ˜† .. so REHEM KHAO PEOPLES πŸ˜ƒ)

Omgaaaaaaaaad my Maan was about to say I Love You but got stopped.. Nurse .. 😑 Yehi time mila tha hamare Maaneet pe tapak ne ka !? Hain!? But for Maan.. chalo next time!

Ok, office scene was superkalafragalisticexpealadocious! Romeo + Pandeyji + Manishaaaaaaaaa = 🀣 .. haha Pandeyji telling Romeo to stop flirting.. TOO GOOD! Maza agaya at the files dropping again and again! Hai hai Maan ji get some less bulkier files for our poor Pandeyji to carry na! But that scene was truly pain-in-the-stomach funny πŸ˜ƒ

Awwww.. Geet wanting to throw a party just for being so happy.. haii too sweet, and their decorating shuru! Love this office staff's (Geetay's family) love for our kudi. It's too sweet seeing their loyalty to their boss and now family as well (all except Tasha .. 🀒) but yea, these scenes are too sweet seeing all the love the staff has for their boss and his fiance (soon-to-be-wife ☺️)

And the munda enters and sees the decorations and meets our kudi ... haiiii this Munda is gonna annoy and tease our Geet and is not going to tell her those "3 Lavz" that easily? Maan... this is unfair na! Our Handa is such a sherni.. she said it in a jhatka! And you are pulling her leg by saying "Meiney sab baat karli thi!" Hai haiii ye cheating hai! Haan! 😲

Awww our Maanishaaaaaaaaaaaaa ji reminded everyone of the mistle toe and our Munda gets romantical and tells kudi to give HER gift first! Hawwww Maan ye DOUBLE cheating hui! Budhu lardke .. just give her the gift first na! Itna to banta hai. πŸ˜ƒ

Ok .. sandwich scene .. toooo adorable! Man Maaneet had me smiling all the way today! This scene was too jaw-droppingly amazing. I mean Geet and the way she comes in by saying "Mr. Khurana" and the andaaz .. haii mein tau Geet pe hui fida all over again! Ye lardki is toooo adorably cute. Lol Maan.. "abh andar aa hi gaye ho tau, ao betho" πŸ˜† Thank you Mr. Obvious she's taking your permission .. πŸ˜‰ Ok! Who else found Geet pulling her chair to sit beside Maan.. ☺️ I found that also signifying their equality and reminded me of Maan's earlier dialogue in the hospital scene where he says that whatever he does, Geet does better! That was the golden dialogue for me today! (Barry, this is for you: πŸ€—) Awww.. our kudi is so much in her desperado moment right now that she even writes "ILU Maan" with sauce.

LOL Maan "Is ka naam tau EELOO hai!" HAHA. Munda.. no matter how much you avoid.. you will have to try that much harder to impress her with your ILU! HAAN! And the whole Geet coming close to wipe off his face and him going away and standing up all of a sudden: BAHA! Maan dooor kyun jarahe ho? Hain!? Usko itna to karne do nautanki karne ke bajai πŸ€ͺ !

Ok but that whole scene was Mwahhhh! Too Good! ❀️

Love our Maaneet and loved them today as well.

GC and DD: 100/10 again for you today! I can never give you any less because your acting skills are to go fida over and too brilliant! πŸ€—

Arvesha: Annie I know you're becoming real jealous and real besabar but trust me...wait for it! You don't know what Arjun has up his sleeves just yet (actually we don't know.. LOL!) But yea, they look cute together so I say again: chalo next time! Abhi tum dono Christmas manaoo Geet ke saath.. apni party party koi karne ki zaroorat nai na! πŸ˜† Actually go party sharty and leave our Maaneet alone haan!

Haii.. ok I've bakk-ed enough now. I hope everyone has a wonderful time celebrating whatever holiday it is they are celebrating. Love you my idiots.

Z

<3
Edited by mkgh - 13 years ago
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys I have been a silent reader of all your takes every day and love every bits of it.

I just love the Idiot Family and the love between you all
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sollypnj

Hi Guys I have been a silent reader of all your takes every day and love every bits of it.

I just love the Idiot Family and the love between you all

Awwww thats so sweet.....Thanks yaar....Hi i am Vijitha....whats your name....
lailapnj thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rickks

Awwww thats so sweet.....Thanks yaar....Hi i am Vijitha....whats your name....

Hi Viji( I guess thats what they call u here)

My name is Laila 31 yrs old m from Mumbai.

rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sollypnj

Hi Viji( I guess thats what they call u here)

My name is Laila 31 yrs old m from Mumbai.

Yes most of the calls me Viji....But differs at time  ....you must have noticed we love coining names around here.....πŸ˜‰ Welcome to the thread Laila....Its so nice tou have you here...welcome to the Idiots Phamily
-sann- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nanuuuuuuuuuuuu

merry christmas....hope i'm not late....lolzz