3 Idiotz - Mistletoe and ILU... What a Xmas, ITU!!

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Idiots' Tantra Mala

Chamatkar ya Balatkar'idiots ki tantra mala....

We forgot we are Idiots who are supposed to do chamatkar and not balatkaar ...So new improved Tantra Mala includes what is defined as chamakaar and what is defined as balatkaar

Chamatkar:

1. Your POV
2. Symbolism
3. Ripping of promo, precap, episode
4. Deciphering the characters and their characterization.
5. Storyline, plot, future of the story, track or anything that a new character can bring
6. Ideas unique to Idiot Family
7. Songs, Shayari, Verses, Prose that bring newness to the thread related to the family, characters, story or in general entertainment.

Balatkaar:

1. Bashing anyone ' character, actor, member or anyone who has expressed a POV you do not agree with
2. Ripping ' anyone
3. Ignoring ' Anyone

Ikkraar πŸ˜ƒ

Aaaal Izzz Weelll as along as we agree to disagree..
Yaar paancho oongliyan barabar nahi hoti'aur muthi mooh par thodi na maarte hain..use to fight depression, oppression, compression, suppression, impression and enjoy the session

Sanskaar:

1. The first three pages are for analysis ONLY as it gets lost in the pages later on. We have received requests for this. 
2. The chat thread would be the previous day's thread. So feel free to express anything and everything there.
3. Once the reserve of spot is done within say the first hour, the thread is then open for discussion and replies. 
4. Anyone who misses the boat on first three pages to analyse the episode, should send a pm to the opener to index the link so that people find it easy to read your take. 
5. The thread will open at 9:00 pm IST
6.We want maximum people to read the analysis and appreciate the effort and time put into watching the episode several time to bring in nuances.

IDIOTZ PHAMILY VM πŸ˜ƒ

Dol's OS on Idiotz

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1515180

Vrush's Short Story Link

Vinu Ki Nihu - Nautanki Ka Raaz - A Love Story

Idiotz Phamily Saga - Vinu Ka Raaz Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail

Index of analysis beyond pg 3:

Nihu Ka Piya kholenge raaz in Apna Andaaz (Vinu's sexy spoilers):

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Wishing you All a Very Happy Christmas...!!

loved the epi...

love Santa..

love Banta..

and...loved Nauntanki...ka Drama..!!

i am out for a christmas do..so wont be around..

enjoy...!!

Maan is such a private person that he is going to get Geet alone under the mistletoe and say ILU and give her a kiss after everyone has gone.. This Santa will do anything for his love and his gift..isnt it??

well i wish anyway...

and banta is way too devious...kameena...larki nu ghooma raha hai...par i like it..
i like flirts..and..their charming ways....

hai...tera chera..hai ya light bulb
mera dil roshan hua so hua
sara jahan bhi hua jhilmil jhilmil

chalo..faltoo shayari...kar hi li after all...

koi mood nahi hai...analyse karne ka..

bada mazaa aaya epi dekh kar...mujhe..i am loving it...

Edited by -RushTrip- - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Merry Christmas to All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One more wonderful episode, full of love, concern, masti, mazza and jealousy....

Loved the MaanEet convo in hospital, so beautiful, so real, so genuine....This couple is above the world..Made for eachother... Seriously guys i have watched so many shows, fan of so many couples, but MaanEet are mixture of all....If they have sizzle, and passion, craze of love of Angad Kripa, then have maturity, pure concern of Prithvi & Damini, Nok jhok of Armaan & Riddhima, and bondness of Prem & Heer....They are the best Couple.... Inki hur ek ada pur pyaar aata hai....

Loved office scene, such a sweet way to celebrated the Christmas, and loved Geet dialogue to Maan "mere Santa na itna pyaar gift diya hai"...Yes MSk is her Santa, and loved it how she was cribbing to hear those 3 words from him....Loved it how Manisha saw them under mistletoe and wanted them to kiss...I loved MSK/Guru there, how mischievously he said that first fulfilled my wish then i would fulfilled yours lolz...She ran away lolz....Arey himmat ka test toh deyti Geet....

Loved it how desperately she wanna heard those 3 words, loved it how smartly she made sandwich and wrote those 3 words, so MSK can read and say those to her, but loved it how he teased her, and pulled her leg, poor girl was rued and walked away from there....

Now she is planning how to hear those words from his mouth, MSK knows, and i am sure he will come up with something beautiful to say those 3 words to the love lady...

Seriously felt bad for Arjun, when he was lying to Annie about her beauty...She is not bad, but very fake, sorry to say...Jub hum Guru ko itna criticise kur sakte hain itna acha actor hone pur, phir toh sorry for Nikunj, but she is in good hands, cause we will teach her the acting lolz....jealous track is good, and Arjun (humara LVraaz) rocked...After MSK i think he is the best.....

Over all lovely episode, 10/10...Manisha rocked, MaanEet as usual rocked, they were the soul of the episode...Brilliant convo between them...Office staff as usual cute...Annie was ok, need to improve alot...Arjun was brilliant....

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago
--Revv-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

We wish you a Merry Christmas; 
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. 
Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; 
Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year. 

Oh, bring us a figgy pudding; 
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding; 
Oh, bring us a figgy pudding and a cup of good cheer

We won't go until we get some; 
We won't go until we get some; 
We won't go until we get some, so bring some out here

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!!

Lovely epi..What a wonderful Christmas Gift.. I dont why.. But somehow today I am missing my Jaanu Nautanki 😳😳😳...Something tells me she will come online today...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•... But I am not keeping well...So me off to sleep...
In case u come tonite Nihu... Hoping that you are having an awesome time at SA πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Coming to the episode...

Loved the ILU ILU nok jhok..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Devious Maan..But Ms.Hoshiyarpur taan li hai!! So Maan.. watch out!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

And Annie has become sooo hooked up to Arjun 😲😲...No coyness at all.. Her intentions are soo plain on her face.. Poor child.. And Arjun.. My god.. the look of cat with the cheshire cream!!! The mouse is falling into the trap.. just as he envisioned..

Like Viji pointed out yest, Please Annie.. Take a cannon and blast the troll who dared spread rumors abt ur darling Sis in law ur friend...

Today Maaneet rocked.. Arnie - πŸ‘πŸΌ
The whole epi evoked a feeling of festivity and love and humor...
❀️❀️❀️

I hope Maan does get the pic of the sonography for Geet... That would be choooooooo shwweeeeeeeeeet 😳😳😳..And both have a pic each πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And I see that there would be no intimate kissies until the wedding...😳😳
I am loving the Maha Fri and Super Sat epis..
But this week I should say that it has been a fantabulous Geet Week...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by --Revv-- - 13 years ago
Yasmeen786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res........hohoho merry xmas folks!!!!!!
LVraaz thumbnail
πŸ₯³Ho Hoo HO MERRY CHRISTMAS everyoneee!!! RES😎
--Revv-- thumbnail
😲😲😲
Nobody here tonite?? Where's the party tonite?? Me too wish to join πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ok Folks.. Me off to sleep

Merry Christmas once again and happy weekend 😊
--Revv-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LVraaz

πŸ₯³Ho Hoo HO MERRY CHRISTMAS everyoneee!!! RES😎

😲😲

Hey Vinu Pops.. U too here..  ☒️☒️☒️ epi... thankoooooooos 😳😳😳

Merry Christmas to u too

BTW...I hope u have read Vinu ka raaz... Gosh Parda faash πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Good nite..Sweet dreams to u too 😊
Silentsoul thumbnail
MERRY CHIRTMAS...TO ALL IDIOTS