Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 96)

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
You're welcomeHug...and thank uLOLbtw you are 3 months and 22 days lateLOLoh i am studying bio...but didn't switch off my Google Chrome window so you saw me online all this while...i need to keep it switched on so that i don't fall asleepEmbarrassedits 5  minutes to 3 am here...i was switching off my pc when i refreshed the page and saw your messageSmilebye, tc!Have a wonderful day!!!Hug

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Hi all............what do you think of what is happening in the show?  I don't like it at all.........and I am feeling really upset at the way it is deteriorating.........gives me a sense of deja vu.....like what happened last year in July-August!

In fact, my mood is so spoiled I don't have the heart to post anything on the forum.........let out some of my frustration today on the update thread............

Wish the CVs see sense soon and salvage the story and the show!

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
shobs - i missed you again, Cry

the show is turning to be a mystery, there s a little too much drama and not enough sense in the track

missing prem, even though he seems to be there, he isnt really contributing Cry.... in july/august we took a crappy story line with a lot of focus on the leads... this time it just aint working

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hinzssroomani

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
feeling a lot of prem today.... the effect of one masti segment and one smiling pic...Big smile

hinzssroomani

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Hi Fatima.............are you there?   so long since we met on the forum!  Hug  that is a maa-beti hug!  Hug

hinzfj08

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Hmm.........you left.............well, I am leaving the hug for you here!  Tongue

Will be online for some more time..............if you are back, we will talk.........am on ratlam too..........Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged
Mummyji me wants a spl beta wala hug too Hug love u & miss u too!
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hope to catch you at ratlam

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index