Dil Se Diya Vachan

India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

!!Gaurav Khanna/Prem Ki Nagri # 2 !! (Page 94)

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Right Jas..........I am really overworked and tired out, so I was glad not to have to take and post caps the last 2 episodes!  Though I did miss Prem a lot in the show!  Embarrassed

I may not be very regular this week as I have a tight schedule at work and may be coming home late.......will try to post caps as and when I get time.........this week is hectic at work and I am not really free until Sunday and then I will be like a ragdoll for a day or two!  Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477fj08Thinker_Belle

jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Take care of your health too ShobsSmile

So Shobs  dear.....no caps of Prem todayUnhappy......any way take care of your health and family ...it is important .....we will be waiting  for the caps  and Krushna to be exposed big time by the trio Nandu-Sumi-Govind Day Dreaming
Yet  to watch the episode .....how was it today,any Prem,PreNaWink

Edited by gauravfan477 - 01 March 2011 at 10:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08Thinker_Belle

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
hey shobs

catching up with the update, just read your comments, i have been skipping a lot of the court scenes... they are really banking on the one actor to make the whole drama and doesnt really matter if their is any relevance to how he makes the drama Confused

take care of yourself, i like it when i m busy bcos time flies by but then when you get a break you realise how tiring it was as well,

@tanu - there s a video of ajay on TC with his new show co star, i have never really seen anita in a show but think she s very pretty, havent seen the video but recognised both of them so was going to leave a note for you... knowing u r such a big fan Wink

jasmine477Thinker_Belle

Praves Senior Member
Praves
Praves

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged

Hey all,

Anita is the pretty Anjali from Kavyanjali...Wink
jasmine477 Senior Member
jasmine477
jasmine477

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Hey Tanu,Fatima ,Veena,Eksie where are U .......Hug

No comments yet....  kya hua  all are  MIA Confused
Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

@Fatima B - Thanks!  I'll check it out.. btw did you see Kkrushna in the auditions for 3 idiots video I posted? His face is shown just for 1 second, but its him...

@Jas - This courtroom drama track is a bit too much for me ya.. so I'm gonna wait till Prem returns.. or atleast till Nandini and Dr K track starts... I dont mind  Mayank-Prapti track even.. anything but that Berry guy...

@Shobs - You not well again? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fj08

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Ajaa re...

Ab mera dil pukaraa...
Ro ro ke gham bhi haraa..
Badnaam na ho pyar mera...

Ajaa re....

Miss ya GK :(

GauravsDbestfj08

fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
@jaz - me too taking a break from the court room drama, catching updates and any caps

@tanu - where did u post that video? havent seen it
 just saw ajay and anita's video, they looked nice, he is in a relationship... and he has done meerabhai not out Confused... dont know if they were just joking abt that or were serious...

jasmine477Thinker_Belle

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index